Before dinner at hutong, planning initially next wednesday to see the symphony of lights from the clocktower area. Then it was suggested to do the aqua luna which sounds fantastic. The only comment from a person on trip advisor was that it was packed and many people were standing esp those that got on at the central pier, If this is the case then it is not worth it. Does anyone know the real lowdown?
aquana luna symphony of lights boat cruise standing room only?
- 1 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 2 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 3 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 4 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 5 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 6 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 7 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 8 Ipoh
- 9 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 10 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 11 Wildlife Tour of India
- 12 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 13 white sand beaches in thailand
- 14 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 15 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 16 water delivery and water dispenser
- 17 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 18 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 19 Udaipur, India
- 20 Cell Phones in India
- 21 India, What Can I Say!
- 22 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 23 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 24 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 25 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare