I will be traveling one way between Ao Nang- Phi Phi and Phi Phi- Phuket and was looking for possible ferry options.
My impression is that there is really only 1 boat doing these transfer, since any website I looked into it was the same time and length- 2 hours!..
I also noticed that organized trips offer a speedboat that does this distance in about 45 minutes, but it also includes the trip itself!
So 2 questions,
1. What are the actual options in terms of taking this ferry (only 1 company or what) and also is it possible to do this option of speedboat between the islands, but without the tour?
2. Where should I book these trips? online (if so through who) or once in Thailand?
Thanks alot in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Road Scholar tour in China
- 2 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 3 myanmar
- 4 Tips in Myanmar
- 5 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 6 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 7 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 8 A beach of choice on Samui
- 9 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 10 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 11 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 12 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 13 Travel India solo
- 14 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 15 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 16 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 17 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 18 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 19 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 20 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 21 Osaka, aquarium?
- 22 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 23 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 24 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 25 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors