I will be traveling one way between Ao Nang- Phi Phi and Phi Phi- Phuket and was looking for possible ferry options.
My impression is that there is really only 1 boat doing these transfer, since any website I looked into it was the same time and length- 2 hours!..
I also noticed that organized trips offer a speedboat that does this distance in about 45 minutes, but it also includes the trip itself!
So 2 questions,
1. What are the actual options in terms of taking this ferry (only 1 company or what) and also is it possible to do this option of speedboat between the islands, but without the tour?
2. Where should I book these trips? online (if so through who) or once in Thailand?
Thanks alot in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 토토 총판 수입 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 3 Cab Service In Jaipur
- 4 Laos planning.
- 5 Bye bye SE Asia
- 6 Japan - costs
- 7 Japan for Foodies
- 8 Lava Tour Merapi Yogyakarta Report
- 9 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 10 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 11 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 12 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 13 Japan Rail Pass
- 14 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 15 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 16 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 17 Sri Lanka May
- 18 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 19 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 20 Japan rough itinerary
- 21 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 22 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 23 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 24 One night in Osaka
- 25 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017