I will be traveling one way between Ao Nang- Phi Phi and Phi Phi- Phuket and was looking for possible ferry options.
My impression is that there is really only 1 boat doing these transfer, since any website I looked into it was the same time and length- 2 hours!..
I also noticed that organized trips offer a speedboat that does this distance in about 45 minutes, but it also includes the trip itself!
So 2 questions,
1. What are the actual options in terms of taking this ferry (only 1 company or what) and also is it possible to do this option of speedboat between the islands, but without the tour?
2. Where should I book these trips? online (if so through who) or once in Thailand?
Thanks alot in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 baklol: Tec*h SUPP0RT norton antivirus CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 norton
- 2 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 3 Laos or Kerala?
- 4 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 5 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 6 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 7 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 8 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 9 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 10 Bali & Singapore in October
- 11 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 12 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 13 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 14 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 15 Booking on the fly
- 16 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 17 Tea estates of Munnar
- 18 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 19 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 20 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 21 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 22 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 23 like my food
- 24 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 25 Portable wifi rental