I will be traveling one way between Ao Nang- Phi Phi and Phi Phi- Phuket and was looking for possible ferry options.
My impression is that there is really only 1 boat doing these transfer, since any website I looked into it was the same time and length- 2 hours!..
I also noticed that organized trips offer a speedboat that does this distance in about 45 minutes, but it also includes the trip itself!
So 2 questions,
1. What are the actual options in terms of taking this ferry (only 1 company or what) and also is it possible to do this option of speedboat between the islands, but without the tour?
2. Where should I book these trips? online (if so through who) or once in Thailand?
Thanks alot in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 2 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 3 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 4 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 5 Traffic and Police in India
- 6 Serendipity Srilanka
- 7 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 8 New Thai Visa
- 9 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 10 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 11 New Years in Japan
- 12 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 13 Sri Lanka in December
- 14 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 15 january 31 in colombo
- 16 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 17 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 18 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 19 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 20 3 weeks in Japan
- 21 A first time for everything in Japan
- 22 India Tour Companies
- 23 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 24 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 25 Kerala House Boat book online?