We have always brought duffel bags of clothes, school supplies, over the counter medical supplies and other things when we have gone to Africa the last three years. I do not know what the situation is in Sri Lanka with children and has anyone ever done this as part of their trip.
Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning trip to India, have a couple of questions
- 2 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 3 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 4 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 5 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 6 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 7 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 8 Angkor Wat guide
- 9 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 10 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 11 thai air Discovery pass question
- 12 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 13 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 14 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 15 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 16 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 17 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 18 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 19 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 20 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 21 10 days in South Korea?
- 22 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 23 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 24 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 25 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip