i'm currently plannng my trip to Vietnam and Cambodia and have been using PA Tours / Private Asia Tour Company based in Hanoi to prepare my itinerary - has anyone ever used this company? as i can find very little when searching for feedback on them - i can only find positive feedback on there website - which looks professional - has anybody heard of them / booked with them?
They have a International Tour Operator Licence #: 01-456/20 11/TCDL-GP LHQT and are members of Member of Vietnam National Administration of Tourism - but im sure anyone could make that up!
Any help please
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Delhi private guide
- 2 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 3 Advice Request: Japan Rail Pass for Two Weeks
- 4 3 days with snow monkey visit.
- 5 Thai Elephants
- 6 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 7 Mumbai short visit
- 8 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 9 Phuket Beaches
- 10 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 11 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 12 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 13 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 14 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 15 Japan Itinerary!
- 16 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 17 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 18 Thailand Guides
- 19 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 20 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 21 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 22 India itinerary critique please
- 23 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 24 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 25 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India