i'm currently plannng my trip to Vietnam and Cambodia and have been using PA Tours / Private Asia Tour Company based in Hanoi to prepare my itinerary - has anyone ever used this company? as i can find very little when searching for feedback on them - i can only find positive feedback on there website - which looks professional - has anybody heard of them / booked with them?
They have a International Tour Operator Licence #: 01-456/20 11/TCDL-GP LHQT and are members of Member of Vietnam National Administration of Tourism - but im sure anyone could make that up!
Any help please
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 2 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 3 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 4 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 5 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 6 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 7 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 8 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 9 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 10 Kerala trip
- 11 E Visa for India?
- 12 1-2 months South East Asia
- 13 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 14 Help - India.
- 15 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 16 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 17 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 18 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 19 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 20 Side trips from Taipei
- 21 Georgia and Armenia trip
- 22 Urgent advice appreciated-Myanmar 9 days
- 23 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 24 Bicycling in Vietnam
- 25 Thailand Advice Please