I am looking for someone who is traveling to Bhutan in the next couple of months and would be willing to take a lightweight car seat as part of their luggage. I have a friend who lives in Bhutan (we lived in the same community while our husbands were participating in a graduate school exchange program) and is pregnant. Car seats are nearly impossible to find in Bhutan and the USPS cannot ship a large package to Bhutan. (UPS can do it for $500!) I should have just left my baby's car seat when I visited last year, but I had no idea she would be expecting this year I will ship the car seat to you via Amazon and my friend or her husband will meet you at the airport. Thank you!
Anyone traveling to Bhutan in the next couple of months?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 2 Indian visa
- 3 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 4 Hello from Thailand - I'm here!
- 5 Assistance planning remaining 5 days in South Thailand
- 6 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 7 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 8 Art in Shanghai
- 9 Does anyone goes through Dream Heaven Adventure?
- 10 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 11 Dress code in India
- 12 Mangalore, India as cruise stop…seems underwhelming
- 13 One week in India
- 14 Thailand for 3 weeks---how much money (in USD) do I need?!
- 15 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 16 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 17 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 18 Bali for 10 days need help with budget
- 19 help me plan my first trip to japan!
- 20 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 21 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 22 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 23 Passport Safety
- 24 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara
- 25 To Hue or not to Hue?