I am looking for someone who is traveling to Bhutan in the next couple of months and would be willing to take a lightweight car seat as part of their luggage. I have a friend who lives in Bhutan (we lived in the same community while our husbands were participating in a graduate school exchange program) and is pregnant. Car seats are nearly impossible to find in Bhutan and the USPS cannot ship a large package to Bhutan. (UPS can do it for $500!) I should have just left my baby's car seat when I visited last year, but I had no idea she would be expecting this year I will ship the car seat to you via Amazon and my friend or her husband will meet you at the airport. Thank you!
Anyone traveling to Bhutan in the next couple of months?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 2 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID, etc
- 3 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 4 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 5 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 6 Nepal
- 7 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 8 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 9 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 10 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 11 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 12 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 13 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 14 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 15 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 16 1st time Japan - solo female
- 17 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 18 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 19 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 20 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 21 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 22 Odyssey unlimited
- 23 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 24 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 25 Myanmar Burma travel agent