I am looking for someone who is traveling to Bhutan in the next couple of months and would be willing to take a lightweight car seat as part of their luggage. I have a friend who lives in Bhutan (we lived in the same community while our husbands were participating in a graduate school exchange program) and is pregnant. Car seats are nearly impossible to find in Bhutan and the USPS cannot ship a large package to Bhutan. (UPS can do it for $500!) I should have just left my baby's car seat when I visited last year, but I had no idea she would be expecting this year I will ship the car seat to you via Amazon and my friend or her husband will meet you at the airport. Thank you!
Anyone traveling to Bhutan in the next couple of months?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 1st time to Southeast Asian January 14 to 31
- 2 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 3 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 4 Hanoi driver wanted
- 5 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 6 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 7 best time to visit Sri Lanka to avoid rain?
- 8 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 9 Factory "outlet" stores in Vietnam?
- 10 Missing Air Asia flight
- 11 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 12 5 nights in Japan.
- 13 vietnam and laos
- 14 Delhi this winter, in pictures!
- 15 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 16 2nd location on the beach
- 17 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 18 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 19 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 20 Thailand - Food recos
- 21 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 22 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 23 Laos for the backpacker
- 24 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 25 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son