I am looking for someone who is traveling to Bhutan in the next couple of months and would be willing to take a lightweight car seat as part of their luggage. I have a friend who lives in Bhutan (we lived in the same community while our husbands were participating in a graduate school exchange program) and is pregnant. Car seats are nearly impossible to find in Bhutan and the USPS cannot ship a large package to Bhutan. (UPS can do it for $500!) I should have just left my baby's car seat when I visited last year, but I had no idea she would be expecting this year I will ship the car seat to you via Amazon and my friend or her husband will meet you at the airport. Thank you!
Anyone traveling to Bhutan in the next couple of months?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 2 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 3 Magical India
- 4 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 5 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 6 Burma, Myanmar Visa On Arrival (VOA) Is Available And Is As Easy As ...
- 7 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 8 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 9 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 10 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 11 Trip report China
- 12 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 13 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 14 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 15 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 16 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 17 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 18 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 19 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 20 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 21 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 22 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 23 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 24 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 25 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!