I have a 22 hours layover at Noi Bai in late December, landing at 11am and continue on my trip the next day at 9am. With the new Visa law revised on Aug 25 for U.S citizen is $135(stamping fee) and I'm still not clear on the VOA cost itself (either $25 and up). Still that is way too much for me and my brother to leave the airport. I did some research on it but I can't really find anyone posting spending day and night at T2 Noi Bai Int'l airport recently. Help....Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 2 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 3 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 4 Indian Restaurant suggestions:
- 5 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 6 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 7 myanmar
- 8 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 9 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 10 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 11 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 12 Travel India solo
- 13 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 14 Osaka, aquarium?
- 15 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 16 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 17 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 18 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 19 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 20 North India Itinerary advice
- 21 Indonesia travel agent
- 22 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 23 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 24 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 25 Advice on Hainan Island?