I have a 22 hours layover at Noi Bai in late December, landing at 11am and continue on my trip the next day at 9am. With the new Visa law revised on Aug 25 for U.S citizen is $135(stamping fee) and I'm still not clear on the VOA cost itself (either $25 and up). Still that is way too much for me and my brother to leave the airport. I did some research on it but I can't really find anyone posting spending day and night at T2 Noi Bai Int'l airport recently. Help....Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 2 Tokyo daytrip
- 3 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 4 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 5 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 6 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 7 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 8 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 9 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 10 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 11 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 12 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 13 Japan GTG, early April
- 14 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 15 Bali - What to do?
- 16 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 17 Impressions of India
- 18 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 19 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 20 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 21 Taiwan confusion..
- 22 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 23 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 24 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 25 Laos- two weeks in January