I have a 22 hours layover at Noi Bai in late December, landing at 11am and continue on my trip the next day at 9am. With the new Visa law revised on Aug 25 for U.S citizen is $135(stamping fee) and I'm still not clear on the VOA cost itself (either $25 and up). Still that is way too much for me and my brother to leave the airport. I did some research on it but I can't really find anyone posting spending day and night at T2 Noi Bai Int'l airport recently. Help....Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 2 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 3 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 4 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 5 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 6 Impressions of India
- 7 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 8 Tokyo hotel help
- 9 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 10 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 11 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 12 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 13 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 14 How much Yen?
- 15 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 16 South Korea for Chuseok
- 17 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 18 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 19 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 20 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 21 Bali - What to do?
- 22 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 23 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 24 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 25 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia