Im in Siem Reap at the moment for Angkor Wat. Came here to take pictures but i havent got my camera charger. I use a NIKON D3200 dslr. Anyone has a nikon that i can borrow the charger PLEASEEEEEEEE
only need for hour or two. Dont mind paying a little fee! Please!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 다놀자게임 ☞◇접 속 : pts14.컴 ☞◇
- 2 CNX late arrival?
- 3 currency conversion
- 4 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 5 50th Anniversary trip
- 6 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 7 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 8 Help - India take 2
- 9 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 10 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 11 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 12 The truth about elephant tourism
- 13 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 14 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 15 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 16 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 17 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 18 is this a good travel plan?
- 19 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 20 Phenom Penh
- 21 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 22 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 23 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 24 One day in Saigon
- 25 Bali private driver recommendation