Im in Siem Reap at the moment for Angkor Wat. Came here to take pictures but i havent got my camera charger. I use a NIKON D3200 dslr. Anyone has a nikon that i can borrow the charger PLEASEEEEEEEE
only need for hour or two. Dont mind paying a little fee! Please!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tec*h TECHNICAL SUPP0RT AOL MAIL CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 AOL LOGIN 24*7
- 2 Tea estates of Munnar
- 3 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 4 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 5 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 6 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 7 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 8 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 9 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 10 Booking on the fly
- 11 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 12 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 13 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 14 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 15 like my food
- 16 Laos or Kerala?
- 17 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 18 Portable wifi rental
- 19 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 20 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 21 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 22 Duty-Free on Arrival at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport
- 23 Gluten Free in Armenia?
- 24 Uzbekistan Visa
- 25 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott