Am heading to Bangkok soon..and love to cook Tom Yum..anyone got any recommendations on a good brand to get whilst in Bangkok..appreciate the recommendations..Thanks
Anyone can reccomend a good Tom Yum paste and where to get it?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 2 My SEA trip - photos update
- 3 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 4 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 5 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 6 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 7 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 8 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok
- 9 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 10 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 11 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 12 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 13 Advice needed for April itinerary and rail pass
- 14 visiting Edu castle on 1/2/15
- 15 Are teens dressed in costumes in Harajuku on days other than Sunday?
- 16 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 17 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 18 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 19 Ao Nang-Phi Phi and Phi Phi-Phuket
- 20 RTP Spokesman: Tourists DO NOT Need To Carry Passports
- 21 vietnam and laos
- 22 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 23 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 24 best time to visit Sri Lanka to avoid rain?
- 25 What's the current India visa situation?