Hi there, thinking of visiting around mid feb - anyone been that time of year? We don't mind rain, its been a bit rainy here on east coast thailand too, but heard it all shuts down a bit this time of year. Thanks.
Anyone been to Tioman in Feb?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 independent travel in India
- 2 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 3 Ratings of kaiseki meals at ryokans in Japan?
- 4 SINGAPORE OR CAMBODIA??? (April Honeymoon)
- 5 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 6 Malaysia and Thailand 2013 travelogues
- 7 Magical India
- 8 geisha performance
- 9 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 10 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 11 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 12 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 13 Trip report China
- 14 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 15 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 16 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 17 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 18 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 19 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 20 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 21 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 22 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 23 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 24 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 25 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays