Hi there, thinking of visiting around mid feb - anyone been that time of year? We don't mind rain, its been a bit rainy here on east coast thailand too, but heard it all shuts down a bit this time of year. Thanks.
Anyone been to Tioman in Feb?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 2 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 3 Exploring Thailand
- 4 Looking for affordable yet nice hotel in Beijing, centrally located
- 5 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 6 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 7 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 8 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 9 Japan in December
- 10 Destination Bangkok, again
- 11 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 12 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 13 Phuket
- 14 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 15 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 16 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 17 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 18 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 19 Phones in Asia
- 20 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 21 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 22 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 23 India Add-on
- 24 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 25 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?