We have wonderful timing for our trip to Nepal. We'll be in Kathmandu for the first four days of Tihar. It sounds wonderful - especially the "festival of lights" on Day 3. Has anyone else been in Nepal during Tihar? Any special "don't miss" events?
Anyone been to Nepal during Tihar?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 2 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 3 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 6 South East Asia
- 7 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 8 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 9 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 10 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 11 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 12 1 week Philippines
- 13 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 14 Japan: best time to go?
- 15 Magical India
- 16 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 17 Travel Insurance
- 18 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 19 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 20 SALAY from BAGAN
- 21 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 22 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 23 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 24 cell phone in india
- 25 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)