We have wonderful timing for our trip to Nepal. We'll be in Kathmandu for the first four days of Tihar. It sounds wonderful - especially the "festival of lights" on Day 3. Has anyone else been in Nepal during Tihar? Any special "don't miss" events?
Anyone been to Nepal during Tihar?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 2 Takayama ideas in April?
- 3 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 4 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 5 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 6 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 7 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 8 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 9 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 10 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 11 Osaka shopping
- 12 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 13 Penang
- 14 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 15 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 16 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 17 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 18 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 19 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 20 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 21 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 22 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 23 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 24 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 25 4-1/2 days in Seoul