We have wonderful timing for our trip to Nepal. We'll be in Kathmandu for the first four days of Tihar. It sounds wonderful - especially the "festival of lights" on Day 3. Has anyone else been in Nepal during Tihar? Any special "don't miss" events?
Anyone been to Nepal during Tihar?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 2 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 3 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 4 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 5 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 6 Travel during China national week?
- 7 My trip report from the Philippines
- 8 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 9 China with Collette Tours
- 10 Exploring Thailand
- 11 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 12 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 13 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 14 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company
- 15 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 16 Buying cycling clothes in Bangkok
- 17 Ho Chi Minh Mekong delta, pnom penh
- 18 Back from Kyoto, Koyasan, Hiroshima, Miyajima, Kyushu. Questions welcome!
- 19 K.L. Ideas on Hotel so on.
- 20 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 21 How would you organize this itinerary?
- 22 Experience using River Mekong or SST travel agencies?
- 23 Japan in December
- 24 Places to visit in India in October
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)