We looked at Lonely Planet but it came out before the election, so figured it might not be current. Also someone on Fodors commented that is was not helpful due to the timing. your thoughts would be appreciated, Thanks!
Any Suggestions for Guidebooks for Myanmar?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tipping in Japan
- 2 Currency in South Korea
- 3 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 4 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 5 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 6 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 7 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 8 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 9 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 10 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 11 India - 2 Days only
- 12 Places to visit in India in October
- 13 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 14 Kyushu rail pass
- 15 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 16 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 17 Driver in South India
- 18 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 19 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 20 6 full days in Yagoon
- 21 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 22 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 23 Amphawa Floating Market
- 24 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 25 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan