Can anyone tell me if there are any restrictions on travellers taking fresh fruit (specifically, apples) into China? We will be visiting our son there shortly, and we would like to take some crisp, new-season's apples with us.
Any restrictions on taking fresh fruit into China?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India and Nepal 2014
- 2 India and Nepal 2014
- 3 Independent female traveller
- 4 Tour company practices
- 5 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 6 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 7 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free
- 8 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 9 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 10 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 11 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 12 Help! Which to choose?
- 13 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 14 North Vietnam Again!
- 15 Passport Safety
- 16 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 17 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 18 Castle & King
- 19 Mt Aso Eruption
- 20 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 21 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 22 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 23 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 24 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 25 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia