I am looking at the various ways to get from my hotel to the airport and possible going to the Great Wall from my hotel. A friend of mines suggested I call up a driver in Beijing. Is that truly better than the train, bus, subway or taxi system?
Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 2 July itinerary in Japan
- 3 India and Nepal 2014
- 4 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 5 Phones, staying in touch and SIM cards in India
- 6 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 7 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 8 How early do you get to get to the airport in Thailand?
- 9 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 10 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 11 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 12 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 13 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 14 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 15 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 16 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 17 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 18 How far in advance are hotels available to reserve?
- 19 Where in Bali should we stay
- 20 Free Weekend in Hong Kong - your favorite restaurants?
- 21 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 22 Vietnam or Brazil
- 23 Getting a "feel" for a country.
- 24 Car rental companies Phuket Airport?
- 25 Itinerary Feedback - Thailand