I am about to book my internal flights with Onestop myanmar and they tell me that the airfare is cheaper if you travel clockwise than zig zag therefore recommend that we visit Bagan before Mandalay. On other reports I have read that we should visit Mandalay first because it is less interesting than Bagan. I don't really mind before or after because I will be visiting both and don't necessarily like to compare regions. I have however reserved my room at the Tharbar Gate in Bagan through agoda which means I would have to change my reservations dates if I consider the route suggested by the agency. I have read your TR report Kathie and Shelley and it seems that both of you visited Manadaly first. What are your thoughts on this? By the way I tried to connect with Santa Maria and after a return email and suggestions on their part I never heard back from them.
Any reason why Bagan should be visited before Mandalay or vice versa?
- 1 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 2 Wildlife Tour of India
- 3 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 4 Udaipur, India
- 5 High Alert for Travelers! New Deadly Bird Flu in China
- 6 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 7 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 8 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 9 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 10 Buying Jewelry in India
- 11 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 12 Cell Phones in India
- 13 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 14 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 15 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 16 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 17 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 18 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 19 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 20 Kashmir or Nepal
- 21 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 22 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 23 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 24 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 25 white sand beaches in thailand