Thinking of staying here for a couple of nights. First visit to SIN so that familiar with the territory. Little India sounds interesting and I believe public transport is near. Would appreciate any comments on both hotel and location. Thanks.
Any opinions on Parkroyal hotel on Kitchener?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 2 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 3 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 4 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 5 2nd location on the beach
- 6 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 7 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 8 Thailand - Food recos
- 9 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 10 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 11 Thailand Hotel
- 12 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 13 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 14 Honeymoon in Thailand
- 15 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 16 vietnam and laos
- 17 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 18 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 19 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 20 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 21 5 nights in Japan.
- 22 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 23 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 24 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 25 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita