I am working with a tour guide who will drive us from Bangkok to Ayutthaya for a day trip (depart 8 am - return 4 pm). We are a family of three (2 adults and 1 eight-year old). We will have visited Siem Reap in Cambodia prior to this trip. Here's the itinerary that has been proposed.
- Bang Pa-In Summer Palace
- The Old Royal Grand Palace & The Old Royal Temple (Wat Phra Si Sanphet)
- Viharn Phra Mongkhon Bophit
- Wat Mahathat (Temple of the Great Relics)
- Wat Ratchaburana OR Wat Yai Chai Mongkol
- Private Long-Tail Boat ride around the historic ruined city (*See Wat Chaiwatthanaram from the boat)
1. Since I have to pick either, what do you recommend between Wat Ratchaburana OR Wat Yai Chai Mongkol?
2. Is it okay to see Wat Chaiwatthanaram from the boat, or should we be visiting it? If visiting is a must, what can I remove from the itinerary to make room for it?
3. Anything else that must be added or removed from this itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan for Foodies
- 2 Inquiry : Survey on TripAdvisor Bali Hotels
- 3 11 days in Vietnam - need input on itinerary
- 4 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 5 Vietnam 19 day Itinerary
- 6 Bad experience with savaari.com
- 7 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 8 Vietnam Planning
- 9 Backpacking on a budget
- 10 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 11 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 12 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 13 Japan rough itinerary
- 14 One night in Osaka
- 15 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 16 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 17 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 18 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 19 Singapore weather in August/September
- 20 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 21 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 22 First time going abroad
- 23 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 24 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 25 sri lanka two places, two hotels
Any Feedback on this Bangkok to Ayutthaya one-day itinerary?