I am working with a tour guide who will drive us from Bangkok to Ayutthaya for a day trip (depart 8 am - return 4 pm). We are a family of three (2 adults and 1 eight-year old). We will have visited Siem Reap in Cambodia prior to this trip. Here's the itinerary that has been proposed.
- Bang Pa-In Summer Palace
- The Old Royal Grand Palace & The Old Royal Temple (Wat Phra Si Sanphet)
- Viharn Phra Mongkhon Bophit
- Wat Mahathat (Temple of the Great Relics)
- Wat Ratchaburana OR Wat Yai Chai Mongkol
- Private Long-Tail Boat ride around the historic ruined city (*See Wat Chaiwatthanaram from the boat)
1. Since I have to pick either, what do you recommend between Wat Ratchaburana OR Wat Yai Chai Mongkol?
2. Is it okay to see Wat Chaiwatthanaram from the boat, or should we be visiting it? If visiting is a must, what can I remove from the itinerary to make room for it?
3. Anything else that must be added or removed from this itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 한게임 바둑이 환전 ▶추천인 : 지퍼 도메인추천인 : 지퍼 :≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 2 게임몽릴게임 『홈 피 = kkn36.com 』
- 3 iWeb Technologies Seo Company in Faridabad
- 4 Vietnam visa
- 5 Bali - What to do?
- 6 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 7 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 8 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 9 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 10 Sri Lanka advice
- 11 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 12 Ryokan in Japan
- 13 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 14 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 15 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 16 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 17 Itinerary & airport help
- 18 Dinner spots for solo traveller
- 19 [Travel to ThaiLand]
- 20 Train trip costs help please
- 21 Snapshots From Kerala
- 22 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 23 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 24 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 25 help with trip itinerary in April/May
Any Feedback on this Bangkok to Ayutthaya one-day itinerary?