I am working with a tour guide who will drive us from Bangkok to Ayutthaya for a day trip (depart 8 am - return 4 pm). We are a family of three (2 adults and 1 eight-year old). We will have visited Siem Reap in Cambodia prior to this trip. Here's the itinerary that has been proposed.
- Bang Pa-In Summer Palace
- The Old Royal Grand Palace & The Old Royal Temple (Wat Phra Si Sanphet)
- Viharn Phra Mongkhon Bophit
- Wat Mahathat (Temple of the Great Relics)
- Wat Ratchaburana OR Wat Yai Chai Mongkol
- Private Long-Tail Boat ride around the historic ruined city (*See Wat Chaiwatthanaram from the boat)
1. Since I have to pick either, what do you recommend between Wat Ratchaburana OR Wat Yai Chai Mongkol?
2. Is it okay to see Wat Chaiwatthanaram from the boat, or should we be visiting it? If visiting is a must, what can I remove from the itinerary to make room for it?
3. Anything else that must be added or removed from this itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 2 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 3 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 4 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 5 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 6 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 7 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 8 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 9 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 10 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 11 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 12 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 13 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 14 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 15 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 16 A great trip in India
- 17 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 18 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 19 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 20 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 21 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 22 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 23 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 24 Sulawesi
- 25 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?
Any Feedback on this Bangkok to Ayutthaya one-day itinerary?