I am working with a tour guide who will drive us from Bangkok to Ayutthaya for a day trip (depart 8 am - return 4 pm). We are a family of three (2 adults and 1 eight-year old). We will have visited Siem Reap in Cambodia prior to this trip. Here's the itinerary that has been proposed.
- Bang Pa-In Summer Palace
- The Old Royal Grand Palace & The Old Royal Temple (Wat Phra Si Sanphet)
- Viharn Phra Mongkhon Bophit
- Wat Mahathat (Temple of the Great Relics)
- Wat Ratchaburana OR Wat Yai Chai Mongkol
- Private Long-Tail Boat ride around the historic ruined city (*See Wat Chaiwatthanaram from the boat)
1. Since I have to pick either, what do you recommend between Wat Ratchaburana OR Wat Yai Chai Mongkol?
2. Is it okay to see Wat Chaiwatthanaram from the boat, or should we be visiting it? If visiting is a must, what can I remove from the itinerary to make room for it?
3. Anything else that must be added or removed from this itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 2 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 3 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 4 Other than Kyoto?
- 5 Beijing tours
- 6 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 7 Trip Report : China
- 8 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 9 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 10 A great trip in India
- 11 Japan GTG, early April
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 14 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 15 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 16 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 17 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 18 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 19 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 20 Takayama trail, Japan
- 21 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 22 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 23 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 24 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 25 On the road again - to Incredible India.
Any Feedback on this Bangkok to Ayutthaya one-day itinerary?