I am working with a tour guide who will drive us from Bangkok to Ayutthaya for a day trip (depart 8 am - return 4 pm). We are a family of three (2 adults and 1 eight-year old). We will have visited Siem Reap in Cambodia prior to this trip. Here's the itinerary that has been proposed.
- Bang Pa-In Summer Palace
- The Old Royal Grand Palace & The Old Royal Temple (Wat Phra Si Sanphet)
- Viharn Phra Mongkhon Bophit
- Wat Mahathat (Temple of the Great Relics)
- Wat Ratchaburana OR Wat Yai Chai Mongkol
- Private Long-Tail Boat ride around the historic ruined city (*See Wat Chaiwatthanaram from the boat)
1. Since I have to pick either, what do you recommend between Wat Ratchaburana OR Wat Yai Chai Mongkol?
2. Is it okay to see Wat Chaiwatthanaram from the boat, or should we be visiting it? If visiting is a must, what can I remove from the itinerary to make room for it?
3. Anything else that must be added or removed from this itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 2 How do i get a Visa for Vietnam?
- 3 Georgia (country) Trip Report
- 4 Traffic and Police in India
- 5 New Thai Visa
- 6 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 7 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 8 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 9 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 10 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 11 New Years in Japan
- 12 A Victory Day Tour
- 13 India visa for new passport
- 14 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 15 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 16 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 17 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 18 Serendipity Srilanka
- 19 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 20 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 21 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 22 Sri Lanka in December
- 23 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 24 january 31 in colombo
- 25 sri lanka two places, two hotels
Any Feedback on this Bangkok to Ayutthaya one-day itinerary?