I am going to travel to Hong Kong with my wife in August. Both my wife and myself love cooking and always look for a cooking class in a local. Does anyone know is there any cooking class available out there in Hong Kong? Thanks.
any cooking class in hong kong?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 2 Takayama ideas in April?
- 3 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 4 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 5 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 6 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 7 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 8 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary
- 9 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 10 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 11 India
- 12 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 13 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 14 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 15 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 16 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 17 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 18 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 19 Penang
- 20 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 21 Myanmar - Our thoughts and experiences from our recent trip
- 22 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 23 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 24 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 25 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia