I am going to travel to Hong Kong with my wife in August. Both my wife and myself love cooking and always look for a cooking class in a local. Does anyone know is there any cooking class available out there in Hong Kong? Thanks.
any cooking class in hong kong?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip report China
- 2 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 3 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 4 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 5 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 6 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 7 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 8 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 9 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 10 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 11 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 12 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 13 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 14 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 15 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 16 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 17 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 18 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 19 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 20 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 21 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 22 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 23 Anyone in Bangkok
- 24 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 25 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input