Is there anybody who traveled to Hanoi already and has suggestion for lovely places and things to do there? We are a couple traveling for honeymoon this November. We booked a private tour package but still have 1 day and some evening free in Hanoi. We are looking for nice places (cafe shop, restaurants, or any place to hang out at night), suitable for Westerners and couples. I heard that there are many charming pubs, restaurants in Old Quarter, which ones should we try?
Thanks in advance
Any advice for things to do in Hanoi???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning for Nov/Dec trip to Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, LP, Hanoi via HK
- 2 Bali , camboidia, Laos itinerary - please tweak
- 3 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 4 Asia Tour Companies
- 5 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 6 thai air Discovery pass question
- 7 Planning trip to India, have a couple of questions
- 8 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 9 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 10 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 11 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 12 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 13 Angkor Wat guide
- 14 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 15 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 16 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 17 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 18 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 19 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 20 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 21 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 22 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 23 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 24 10 days in South Korea?
- 25 Anantara Riverside Bangkok