Is there anybody who traveled to Hanoi already and has suggestion for lovely places and things to do there? We are a couple traveling for honeymoon this November. We booked a private tour package but still have 1 day and some evening free in Hanoi. We are looking for nice places (cafe shop, restaurants, or any place to hang out at night), suitable for Westerners and couples. I heard that there are many charming pubs, restaurants in Old Quarter, which ones should we try?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 2 Family Trip to Japan
- 3 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 4 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 5 3 weeks backpacking in Vietnam
- 6 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 7 Most Attractive love spell caster +27730811051 in Australua kuwait Qatar
- 8 Money problem when Cruising different countries in Asia
- 9 Tashi Delek: trip report from Bhutan 2015
- 10 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 11 New Member
- 12 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 13 Eating in Chiang Mai and Pai, Thailand
- 14 Bangkok
- 15 5 weeks in Japan
- 16 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 17 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 18 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 19 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 20 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 22 India trip report-brief recommendations
- 23 Lodge in Borneo
- 24 Best Singapore Sunday Brunch Hotel?
- 25 China and Japan help