Is there anybody who traveled to Hanoi already and has suggestion for lovely places and things to do there? We are a couple traveling for honeymoon this November. We booked a private tour package but still have 1 day and some evening free in Hanoi. We are looking for nice places (cafe shop, restaurants, or any place to hang out at night), suitable for Westerners and couples. I heard that there are many charming pubs, restaurants in Old Quarter, which ones should we try?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Chiang Mai
- 2 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 3 If choice is necessary: Ninh Binh or Ba Be ?
- 4 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 5 Jaipur's Gem Palace
- 6 hanoi eats
- 7 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 8 Buying jewelry in India
- 9 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 10 Bangkok for 3 nights, first time
- 11 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 12 Phuket Weather
- 13 Mongolia itinerary
- 14 Buying Jewelry in India
- 15 Indochina Junk - Which vessel?
- 16 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 17 New Delhi - What to see?
- 18 Another Vietnam Visa Question
- 19 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 20 Dental Work in Bangkok
- 21 Travel to Philippines for Business - Health Concerns
- 22 Information on India Tour Company
- 23 Davao Travel and sights, to do's
- 24 Trekking in India
- 25 Tianzi Mountain in Sichuan