Is there anybody who traveled to Hanoi already and has suggestion for lovely places and things to do there? We are a couple traveling for honeymoon this November. We booked a private tour package but still have 1 day and some evening free in Hanoi. We are looking for nice places (cafe shop, restaurants, or any place to hang out at night), suitable for Westerners and couples. I heard that there are many charming pubs, restaurants in Old Quarter, which ones should we try?
Thanks in advance
Any advice for things to do in Hanoi???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 2 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 5 Kyushu rail pass
- 6 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 7 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 8 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 9 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 10 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 11 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 12 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 13 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 14 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 15 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 16 Currency in South Korea
- 17 Tipping in Japan
- 18 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 19 Places to visit in India in October
- 20 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 21 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 22 Driver in South India
- 23 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 24 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 25 6 full days in Yagoon