Is there anybody who traveled to Hanoi already and has suggestion for lovely places and things to do there? We are a couple traveling for honeymoon this November. We booked a private tour package but still have 1 day and some evening free in Hanoi. We are looking for nice places (cafe shop, restaurants, or any place to hang out at night), suitable for Westerners and couples. I heard that there are many charming pubs, restaurants in Old Quarter, which ones should we try?
Thanks in advance
Any advice for things to do in Hanoi???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary
- 2 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 3 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 4 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 5 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 6 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 7 Penang
- 8 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 9 Myanmar - Our thoughts and experiences from our recent trip
- 10 India
- 11 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 12 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 13 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 14 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 15 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 16 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 17 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 18 July itinerary in Japan
- 19 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 20 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 21 10 Day Trip Through Japan (Help needed!)
- 22 picture for evisa for Myanmar?
- 23 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 24 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 25 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi