Is there anybody who traveled to Hanoi already and has suggestion for lovely places and things to do there? We are a couple traveling for honeymoon this November. We booked a private tour package but still have 1 day and some evening free in Hanoi. We are looking for nice places (cafe shop, restaurants, or any place to hang out at night), suitable for Westerners and couples. I heard that there are many charming pubs, restaurants in Old Quarter, which ones should we try?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 2 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 3 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 4 Eating in India
- 5 Trekking in India
- 6 Vietnam, Laos, Siem Reap, Chiang Rai - ? the right # days/order of travel??
- 7 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 8 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 9 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 10 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 11 Sri Lanka plan
- 12 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 13 Vietnam - September 2015
- 14 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 15 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 16 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 17 Private guide and driver for India
- 18 Hong Kong - help please.
- 19 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 20 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 21 Where best to stay in Penang
- 22 Hotel in Hanoi
- 23 17-Day Itinerary
- 24 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 25 Need Help for the itinerary