Is there anybody who traveled to Hanoi already and has suggestion for lovely places and things to do there? We are a couple traveling for honeymoon this November. We booked a private tour package but still have 1 day and some evening free in Hanoi. We are looking for nice places (cafe shop, restaurants, or any place to hang out at night), suitable for Westerners and couples. I heard that there are many charming pubs, restaurants in Old Quarter, which ones should we try?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 토토 사이트토토총판 노하우 SSP221.com 코드: sky88
- 2 토토총판 모집 《SSP221.com 코드: sky88》
- 3 토토총판 모집 〈〈SSP221.com 코드: sky88〉〉
- 4 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 5 토토총판 노하우 << SSP221.com 코드: sky88 >>
- 6 Bangkok Hotel: The Myth of Sud Sathorn Lives
- 7 토토총판 노하우 (〃｀ 3′〃)접속주소 : 【_SSP221.com 코드: sky88_】♪
- 8 Rookies in Japan
- 9 토토총판 노하우 ▶ 도메인 :【_SSP221.com 코드: sky88_】
- 10 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 11 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 12 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 13 Alternative to Koyasan
- 14 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 15 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 16 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 17 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 18 Taiwan in 7 days
- 19 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 20 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 21 changing left over currency
- 22 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 23 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 24 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 25 Itinerary feedback please