Is there anybody who traveled to Hanoi already and has suggestion for lovely places and things to do there? We are a couple traveling for honeymoon this November. We booked a private tour package but still have 1 day and some evening free in Hanoi. We are looking for nice places (cafe shop, restaurants, or any place to hang out at night), suitable for Westerners and couples. I heard that there are many charming pubs, restaurants in Old Quarter, which ones should we try?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 New Delhi - What to see?
- 2 JAPANiCAN.com
- 3 Tokyo Hotels Etc.
- 4 what news should you pay attention in a trip?
- 5 Tour group for Cambodia and Vietnam or Myanmar?
- 6 Travel in Kyushu.
- 7 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 8 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 9 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 10 Tour Guide for Jewish Tour of Cochin
- 11 3 weeks itinerary China
- 12 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 13 Bicycle riding required?
- 14 Castle & King tour questions
- 15 Travel to Philippines for Business - Health Concerns
- 16 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 17 Blog about our 6 week backpacking trip through Southeast Asia
- 18 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 19 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 20 trekking in july in Myanmar
- 21 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015
- 22 Private guides in Japan
- 23 Warning! Don't use Sinorama Holidays to book a trip to China
- 24 Japan itinerary thoughts please!
- 25 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi