Is there anybody who traveled to Hanoi already and has suggestion for lovely places and things to do there? We are a couple traveling for honeymoon this November. We booked a private tour package but still have 1 day and some evening free in Hanoi. We are looking for nice places (cafe shop, restaurants, or any place to hang out at night), suitable for Westerners and couples. I heard that there are many charming pubs, restaurants in Old Quarter, which ones should we try?
Thanks in advance
Any advice for things to do in Hanoi???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Part 7 - the Final Leg
- 2 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 3 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 4 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 5 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 6 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 7 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 8 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?
- 9 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 10 One Week in Beijing, what would you do?
- 11 Need a guide in Burma?
- 12 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 13 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 14 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 15 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 16 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 17 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 18 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 19 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 20 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 21 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 22 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 23 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 24 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 25 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul