Is there anybody who traveled to Hanoi already and has suggestion for lovely places and things to do there? We are a couple traveling for honeymoon this November. We booked a private tour package but still have 1 day and some evening free in Hanoi. We are looking for nice places (cafe shop, restaurants, or any place to hang out at night), suitable for Westerners and couples. I heard that there are many charming pubs, restaurants in Old Quarter, which ones should we try?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 2 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 3 Trip Report : China
- 4 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 5 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 6 Tokyo daytrip
- 7 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 8 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 9 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 10 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 11 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 12 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 13 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 14 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 15 Japan GTG, early April
- 16 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 17 Bali - What to do?
- 18 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 19 Impressions of India
- 20 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 21 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 22 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 23 Taiwan confusion..
- 24 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 25 Namaste India - Shopping/Money