Is there anybody who traveled to Hanoi already and has suggestion for lovely places and things to do there? We are a couple traveling for honeymoon this November. We booked a private tour package but still have 1 day and some evening free in Hanoi. We are looking for nice places (cafe shop, restaurants, or any place to hang out at night), suitable for Westerners and couples. I heard that there are many charming pubs, restaurants in Old Quarter, which ones should we try?
Thanks in advance
Any advice for things to do in Hanoi???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 2 Ideal itereneray for Nepal
- 3 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 4 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 5 Touristic places in India you wouldn't like to visit
- 6 First trip-India--12 days including to/from and 3 day conference
- 7 India International Tour Companies recommended
- 8 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 9 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 10 meeting at beijing airport
- 11 One week in Tokyo
- 12 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 13 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 14 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 15 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 16 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 17 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 18 Hotel in Singapore
- 19 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 20 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 21 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 22 Bali - January 2015
- 23 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 24 Visa Cambodia
- 25 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions