We are stopping over in Hong Kong in May at the end of our next dive trip. When we were there last November we stayed at the Eaton Smart on the recommendation of friends. It fit our needs just fine and the price was right, though it got pretty cozy with all our dive gear in a small room. I am debating whether to go back again, or to find a hotel on HK Island this time. Unlike some of the other hotels mentioned on recent posts, I would like to keep the price under $200 USD. The Eaton early bird is approx. $150, room only, but with wi-fi. Is there a hotel anyone can recommend elsewhere that has modern rooms, in a fun and different part of HK, that would be a similar price? We will be there 5 nights. Thanks.
Another Hong Kong Hotel question
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 2 Colombo
- 3 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 4 GSM Unlocked Phone in Bangkok - Nexus 6?
- 5 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 6 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 7 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 8 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 9 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 10 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 11 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 12 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 13 6 Hour Layover in Ho Chi Minh
- 14 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 15 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 16 Nepal- recipe?
- 17 China trip - 15 nights
- 18 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 19 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 20 best dining in Kyoto
- 21 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 22 Traveling India in 8 Months
- 23 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 24 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 25 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand