We are stopping over in Hong Kong in May at the end of our next dive trip. When we were there last November we stayed at the Eaton Smart on the recommendation of friends. It fit our needs just fine and the price was right, though it got pretty cozy with all our dive gear in a small room. I am debating whether to go back again, or to find a hotel on HK Island this time. Unlike some of the other hotels mentioned on recent posts, I would like to keep the price under $200 USD. The Eaton early bird is approx. $150, room only, but with wi-fi. Is there a hotel anyone can recommend elsewhere that has modern rooms, in a fun and different part of HK, that would be a similar price? We will be there 5 nights. Thanks.
Another Hong Kong Hotel question
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 2 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 3 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 4 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 5 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 6 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 7 Where to Play Basketball In Phuket
- 8 Cebu/Bohol - where to stay, how to see Chocolate Hills
- 9 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 10 Thailand mid-December
- 11 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 12 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 13 Phillipines: itinerary suggestions
- 14 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 15 What I like about Mumbai
- 16 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 17 Sumatra for 2 weeks in December
- 18 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 19 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 20 Indian visa
- 21 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 22 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 23 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 24 One week in Thailand
- 25 Is Asiana Airlines safe?