We are stopping over in Hong Kong in May at the end of our next dive trip. When we were there last November we stayed at the Eaton Smart on the recommendation of friends. It fit our needs just fine and the price was right, though it got pretty cozy with all our dive gear in a small room. I am debating whether to go back again, or to find a hotel on HK Island this time. Unlike some of the other hotels mentioned on recent posts, I would like to keep the price under $200 USD. The Eaton early bird is approx. $150, room only, but with wi-fi. Is there a hotel anyone can recommend elsewhere that has modern rooms, in a fun and different part of HK, that would be a similar price? We will be there 5 nights. Thanks.
Another Hong Kong Hotel question
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 2 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 3 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 4 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 5 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 6 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 7 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 8 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 9 How safe is Delhi/India
- 10 Malaria
- 11 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 12 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 13 Vietnam and coffee
- 14 I'm going to Japan!
- 15 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 16 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 17 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 18 Cherry blossom
- 19 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 20 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 21 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 22 Which Putu in Bali????
- 23 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 24 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport
- 25 Suggestion for which city to break up our flights on the way to India?