We are stopping over in Hong Kong in May at the end of our next dive trip. When we were there last November we stayed at the Eaton Smart on the recommendation of friends. It fit our needs just fine and the price was right, though it got pretty cozy with all our dive gear in a small room. I am debating whether to go back again, or to find a hotel on HK Island this time. Unlike some of the other hotels mentioned on recent posts, I would like to keep the price under $200 USD. The Eaton early bird is approx. $150, room only, but with wi-fi. Is there a hotel anyone can recommend elsewhere that has modern rooms, in a fun and different part of HK, that would be a similar price? We will be there 5 nights. Thanks.
Another Hong Kong Hotel question
- 1 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 2 Cell Phones in India
- 3 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 4 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 5 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 6 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 7 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 8 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 9 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 10 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 11 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 12 India, What Can I Say!
- 13 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 14 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 15 Wildlife Tour of India
- 16 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 17 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 18 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 19 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 20 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 21 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 22 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 23 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 24 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 25 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?