We are stopping over in Hong Kong in May at the end of our next dive trip. When we were there last November we stayed at the Eaton Smart on the recommendation of friends. It fit our needs just fine and the price was right, though it got pretty cozy with all our dive gear in a small room. I am debating whether to go back again, or to find a hotel on HK Island this time. Unlike some of the other hotels mentioned on recent posts, I would like to keep the price under $200 USD. The Eaton early bird is approx. $150, room only, but with wi-fi. Is there a hotel anyone can recommend elsewhere that has modern rooms, in a fun and different part of HK, that would be a similar price? We will be there 5 nights. Thanks.
Another Hong Kong Hotel question
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 2 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 3 Destination Bangkok, again
- 4 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 5 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 6 Travel during China national week?
- 7 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 8 Phuket
- 9 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 10 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 11 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 12 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 13 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 14 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 15 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 16 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 17 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 18 India, What Can I Say!
- 19 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 20 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 21 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 22 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 23 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 24 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 25 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?