Each year we take an international trip but this year is our big 25th. We are trying to find a trip with the "wow" factor but have done some of our first choices in the past (South African safari, trekking in Nepal, inn-to-inn hiking Manchu Pichu, biking in Turkey & China, Angor Wat/Laos, etc.). Right now we are considering Myanmar (bike trip), Bhutan, Namibia for sand dunes/skeleton coast, Croatia for beauty & activities, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea....possibly Israel/Jordon but worried about current state of affairs. Any help in telling us what you loved in any of these countries and what made it unique....just remember we are "active" travelers and will be limiting our time to 2 weeks. This may sound short to some, but we've visited most countries in less than this time.
Anniversary Trip Help....Myanmar, Bhutan, Namibia, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 2 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 3 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 4 china
- 5 TIPS FOR TRAVELLING THE PHILIPPINES
- 6 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 7 where to next after Nanjing 2014 youth olympic games
- 8 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 9 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 10 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 11 China - Personal recommendations
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 13 May 31st to June 13th, 2015 in Thailand, need help in itinerary
- 14 Exploring Taiwan off-the-beaten path and on a scooter
- 15 Vietnam and Angkor Wat, Cambodia: Need help organizing Itinerary
- 16 Burma river cruise
- 17 Driving in Laos
- 18 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 19 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 20 How would you organize this itinerary?
- 21 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 22 Translation Help: Marathi
- 23 Chiang Mai seven days - help please?
- 24 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 25 An extra day or two--suggestions? (Kanto, Chubu, Kinki or Chugoku)