Each year we take an international trip but this year is our big 25th. We are trying to find a trip with the "wow" factor but have done some of our first choices in the past (South African safari, trekking in Nepal, inn-to-inn hiking Manchu Pichu, biking in Turkey & China, Angor Wat/Laos, etc.). Right now we are considering Myanmar (bike trip), Bhutan, Namibia for sand dunes/skeleton coast, Croatia for beauty & activities, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea....possibly Israel/Jordon but worried about current state of affairs. Any help in telling us what you loved in any of these countries and what made it unique....just remember we are "active" travelers and will be limiting our time to 2 weeks. This may sound short to some, but we've visited most countries in less than this time.
Anniversary Trip Help....Myanmar, Bhutan, Namibia, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How is FREEWHEELING?
- 2 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 3 Can you bargain tour price?
- 4 Hire Car In Jaipur
- 5 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 6 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 7 4 week solo trip through Myanmar/ Burma
- 8 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 9 Help ! How bad is the rain in Bangkok early/mid September? Thanks
- 10 April in Bangkok, again!
- 11 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 12 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 13 Japan night bus
- 14 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 15 Living in Singapore Questions
- 16 Thailand - Koh Samui vs Koh Tao
- 17 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 18 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 19 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 20 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 21 Problems at 12,000'
- 22 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 23 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 24 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 25 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days