Each year we take an international trip but this year is our big 25th. We are trying to find a trip with the "wow" factor but have done some of our first choices in the past (South African safari, trekking in Nepal, inn-to-inn hiking Manchu Pichu, biking in Turkey & China, Angor Wat/Laos, etc.). Right now we are considering Myanmar (bike trip), Bhutan, Namibia for sand dunes/skeleton coast, Croatia for beauty & activities, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea....possibly Israel/Jordon but worried about current state of affairs. Any help in telling us what you loved in any of these countries and what made it unique....just remember we are "active" travelers and will be limiting our time to 2 weeks. This may sound short to some, but we've visited most countries in less than this time.
Anniversary Trip Help....Myanmar, Bhutan, Namibia, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 2 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?
- 3 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 4 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 5 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 6 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 7 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 8 6 full days in Yagoon
- 9 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 10 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 11 Kyushu rail pass
- 12 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 13 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 14 A wow spot
- 15 Myanmar itinerary help
- 16 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 17 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 18 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 19 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 20 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 21 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 22 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 23 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 24 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 25 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?