Each year we take an international trip but this year is our big 25th. We are trying to find a trip with the "wow" factor but have done some of our first choices in the past (South African safari, trekking in Nepal, inn-to-inn hiking Manchu Pichu, biking in Turkey & China, Angor Wat/Laos, etc.). Right now we are considering Myanmar (bike trip), Bhutan, Namibia for sand dunes/skeleton coast, Croatia for beauty & activities, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea....possibly Israel/Jordon but worried about current state of affairs. Any help in telling us what you loved in any of these countries and what made it unique....just remember we are "active" travelers and will be limiting our time to 2 weeks. This may sound short to some, but we've visited most countries in less than this time.
Anniversary Trip Help....Myanmar, Bhutan, Namibia, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 2 Indonesian visa update
- 3 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 4 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 5 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 6 Destination Bangkok, again
- 7 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 8 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 9 Vietnam October 2014
- 10 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 11 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 12 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 13 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 14 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 15 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 16 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 17 3 days in Teheran
- 18 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 19 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 20 Myranmar VISA
- 21 new visa fees for Indonesia as of mid-July, 2014
- 22 slightly... paranoid parent
- 23 Takayama vs. Matsumoto
- 24 Craig and Jeane Visit the Last Shangri La: Bhutan 2012
- 25 Seminyak or Jimbaran?