Each year we take an international trip but this year is our big 25th. We are trying to find a trip with the "wow" factor but have done some of our first choices in the past (South African safari, trekking in Nepal, inn-to-inn hiking Manchu Pichu, biking in Turkey & China, Angor Wat/Laos, etc.). Right now we are considering Myanmar (bike trip), Bhutan, Namibia for sand dunes/skeleton coast, Croatia for beauty & activities, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea....possibly Israel/Jordon but worried about current state of affairs. Any help in telling us what you loved in any of these countries and what made it unique....just remember we are "active" travelers and will be limiting our time to 2 weeks. This may sound short to some, but we've visited most countries in less than this time.
Anniversary Trip Help....Myanmar, Bhutan, Namibia, etc.
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Interesting WSJ Article re: Japanese Aversions to Perfumes
- 2 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 3 introduce myself
- 4 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 5 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 6 Malaysia and Thailand 2013 travelogues
- 7 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 8 Feng Pao Fireworks Festival in Yanshui, Tainan?
- 9 SINGAPORE OR CAMBODIA??? (April Honeymoon)
- 10 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 11 independent travel in India
- 12 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 13 Ratings of kaiseki meals at ryokans in Japan?
- 14 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 15 Magical India
- 16 geisha performance
- 17 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 18 Trip report China
- 19 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 20 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 21 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 22 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 23 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 24 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 25 Myanmar and Mt Popa