Each year we take an international trip but this year is our big 25th. We are trying to find a trip with the "wow" factor but have done some of our first choices in the past (South African safari, trekking in Nepal, inn-to-inn hiking Manchu Pichu, biking in Turkey & China, Angor Wat/Laos, etc.). Right now we are considering Myanmar (bike trip), Bhutan, Namibia for sand dunes/skeleton coast, Croatia for beauty & activities, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea....possibly Israel/Jordon but worried about current state of affairs. Any help in telling us what you loved in any of these countries and what made it unique....just remember we are "active" travelers and will be limiting our time to 2 weeks. This may sound short to some, but we've visited most countries in less than this time.
Anniversary Trip Help....Myanmar, Bhutan, Namibia, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 2 Japan Itinerary for May
- 3 Thai island escape
- 4 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 5 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 6 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 7 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 8 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 9 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 10 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 11 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 12 South Korea 5 days
- 13 Japan -OAT tour
- 14 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 15 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 16 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 17 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 18 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 19 General question
- 20 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 21 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 22 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 23 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 24 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 25 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals