Each year we take an international trip but this year is our big 25th. We are trying to find a trip with the "wow" factor but have done some of our first choices in the past (South African safari, trekking in Nepal, inn-to-inn hiking Manchu Pichu, biking in Turkey & China, Angor Wat/Laos, etc.). Right now we are considering Myanmar (bike trip), Bhutan, Namibia for sand dunes/skeleton coast, Croatia for beauty & activities, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea....possibly Israel/Jordon but worried about current state of affairs. Any help in telling us what you loved in any of these countries and what made it unique....just remember we are "active" travelers and will be limiting our time to 2 weeks. This may sound short to some, but we've visited most countries in less than this time.
Anniversary Trip Help....Myanmar, Bhutan, Namibia, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How to handle cash in Japan
- 2 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 3 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 4 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 5 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 6 Photos from India!
- 7 Great Wall hike
- 8 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 9 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 10 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 11 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 12 Six days in Hong Kong
- 13 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 14 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 15 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 16 Storing photos while traveling
- 17 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 18 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 19 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 20 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 21 BANGKOK HOTELS
- 22 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 23 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 24 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 25 where is this place in macao?