Each year we take an international trip but this year is our big 25th. We are trying to find a trip with the "wow" factor but have done some of our first choices in the past (South African safari, trekking in Nepal, inn-to-inn hiking Manchu Pichu, biking in Turkey & China, Angor Wat/Laos, etc.). Right now we are considering Myanmar (bike trip), Bhutan, Namibia for sand dunes/skeleton coast, Croatia for beauty & activities, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea....possibly Israel/Jordon but worried about current state of affairs. Any help in telling us what you loved in any of these countries and what made it unique....just remember we are "active" travelers and will be limiting our time to 2 weeks. This may sound short to some, but we've visited most countries in less than this time.
Anniversary Trip Help....Myanmar, Bhutan, Namibia, etc.
- 1 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 2 Suggestoins for safe, affordable hostels in TsimShaTsui HK
- 3 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 4 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 5 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 6 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 7 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 8 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 9 where to go in SE Asia
- 10 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 11 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 12 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 13 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 14 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 15 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 16 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 17 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 18 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 19 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 20 Sri Lanka
- 21 Suggestion for Bali
- 22 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 23 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 24 Hello, Vietnam
- 25 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?