Each year we take an international trip but this year is our big 25th. We are trying to find a trip with the "wow" factor but have done some of our first choices in the past (South African safari, trekking in Nepal, inn-to-inn hiking Manchu Pichu, biking in Turkey & China, Angor Wat/Laos, etc.). Right now we are considering Myanmar (bike trip), Bhutan, Namibia for sand dunes/skeleton coast, Croatia for beauty & activities, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea....possibly Israel/Jordon but worried about current state of affairs. Any help in telling us what you loved in any of these countries and what made it unique....just remember we are "active" travelers and will be limiting our time to 2 weeks. This may sound short to some, but we've visited most countries in less than this time.
Anniversary Trip Help....Myanmar, Bhutan, Namibia, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 2 Destination Bangkok, again
- 3 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 4 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 5 where can i find replica handbags
- 6 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 7 Phones in Asia
- 8 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 9 Japan in December
- 10 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 11 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 12 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 13 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 14 India Add-on
- 15 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 16 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 17 Travel during China national week?
- 18 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 19 Phuket
- 20 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 21 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 22 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 23 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 24 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 25 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea