Each year we take an international trip but this year is our big 25th. We are trying to find a trip with the "wow" factor but have done some of our first choices in the past (South African safari, trekking in Nepal, inn-to-inn hiking Manchu Pichu, biking in Turkey & China, Angor Wat/Laos, etc.). Right now we are considering Myanmar (bike trip), Bhutan, Namibia for sand dunes/skeleton coast, Croatia for beauty & activities, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea....possibly Israel/Jordon but worried about current state of affairs. Any help in telling us what you loved in any of these countries and what made it unique....just remember we are "active" travelers and will be limiting our time to 2 weeks. This may sound short to some, but we've visited most countries in less than this time.
Anniversary Trip Help....Myanmar, Bhutan, Namibia, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 2 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 3 Vietnam - Questions
- 4 India
- 5 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 6 Bali Question
- 7 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 8 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 9 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 10 Golden eagle festival Mongolia?
- 11 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 12 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 13 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 14 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 15 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 16 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 17 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 18 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 19 Osaka shopping
- 20 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 21 Takayama ideas in April?
- 22 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 23 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 24 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 25 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review