Each year we take an international trip but this year is our big 25th. We are trying to find a trip with the "wow" factor but have done some of our first choices in the past (South African safari, trekking in Nepal, inn-to-inn hiking Manchu Pichu, biking in Turkey & China, Angor Wat/Laos, etc.). Right now we are considering Myanmar (bike trip), Bhutan, Namibia for sand dunes/skeleton coast, Croatia for beauty & activities, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea....possibly Israel/Jordon but worried about current state of affairs. Any help in telling us what you loved in any of these countries and what made it unique....just remember we are "active" travelers and will be limiting our time to 2 weeks. This may sound short to some, but we've visited most countries in less than this time.
Anniversary Trip Help....Myanmar, Bhutan, Namibia, etc.
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 2 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 3 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 4 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 5 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 6 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 7 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 8 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 9 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 10 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 11 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 12 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 13 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 14 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 15 Anyone in Bangkok
- 16 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 17 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 18 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 19 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 20 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 21 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 22 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 23 Travel Insurance
- 24 South East Asia
- 25 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants