Each year we take an international trip but this year is our big 25th. We are trying to find a trip with the "wow" factor but have done some of our first choices in the past (South African safari, trekking in Nepal, inn-to-inn hiking Manchu Pichu, biking in Turkey & China, Angor Wat/Laos, etc.). Right now we are considering Myanmar (bike trip), Bhutan, Namibia for sand dunes/skeleton coast, Croatia for beauty & activities, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea....possibly Israel/Jordon but worried about current state of affairs. Any help in telling us what you loved in any of these countries and what made it unique....just remember we are "active" travelers and will be limiting our time to 2 weeks. This may sound short to some, but we've visited most countries in less than this time.
Anniversary Trip Help....Myanmar, Bhutan, Namibia, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 2 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 3 Triple Room in Singapore
- 4 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 5 What I like about Mumbai
- 6 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 7 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 8 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 9 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 10 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 11 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 12 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 13 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 14 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 15 6 full days in Yagoon
- 16 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 17 Where to Play Basketball in Tokyo
- 18 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 19 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 20 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 21 Veligandu or Six Senses Laamu
- 22 Having doubts with China
- 23 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 24 Beijing boutique hotel help
- 25 Beijing 3 days need help