Each year we take an international trip but this year is our big 25th. We are trying to find a trip with the "wow" factor but have done some of our first choices in the past (South African safari, trekking in Nepal, inn-to-inn hiking Manchu Pichu, biking in Turkey & China, Angor Wat/Laos, etc.). Right now we are considering Myanmar (bike trip), Bhutan, Namibia for sand dunes/skeleton coast, Croatia for beauty & activities, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea....possibly Israel/Jordon but worried about current state of affairs. Any help in telling us what you loved in any of these countries and what made it unique....just remember we are "active" travelers and will be limiting our time to 2 weeks. This may sound short to some, but we've visited most countries in less than this time.
Anniversary Trip Help....Myanmar, Bhutan, Namibia, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Driver Guide wanted March 2015
- 2 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 3 Connaught Place
- 4 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 5 Free and best app for searching restaurants in China
- 6 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 7 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 8 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 9 Nepal- recipe?
- 10 vietnam and laos
- 11 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 12 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 13 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 14 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 15 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 16 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 17 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 18 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 19 My SEA trip - photos update
- 20 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 21 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 22 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 23 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 24 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 25 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!