Each year we take an international trip but this year is our big 25th. We are trying to find a trip with the "wow" factor but have done some of our first choices in the past (South African safari, trekking in Nepal, inn-to-inn hiking Manchu Pichu, biking in Turkey & China, Angor Wat/Laos, etc.). Right now we are considering Myanmar (bike trip), Bhutan, Namibia for sand dunes/skeleton coast, Croatia for beauty & activities, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea....possibly Israel/Jordon but worried about current state of affairs. Any help in telling us what you loved in any of these countries and what made it unique....just remember we are "active" travelers and will be limiting our time to 2 weeks. This may sound short to some, but we've visited most countries in less than this time.
Anniversary Trip Help....Myanmar, Bhutan, Namibia, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 2 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 3 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 4 Takayama ideas in April?
- 5 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 6 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 7 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 8 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 9 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary
- 10 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 11 India
- 12 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 13 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 14 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 15 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 16 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 17 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 18 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 19 Penang
- 20 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 21 Myanmar - Our thoughts and experiences from our recent trip
- 22 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 23 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 24 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 25 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia