Each year we take an international trip but this year is our big 25th. We are trying to find a trip with the "wow" factor but have done some of our first choices in the past (South African safari, trekking in Nepal, inn-to-inn hiking Manchu Pichu, biking in Turkey & China, Angor Wat/Laos, etc.). Right now we are considering Myanmar (bike trip), Bhutan, Namibia for sand dunes/skeleton coast, Croatia for beauty & activities, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea....possibly Israel/Jordon but worried about current state of affairs. Any help in telling us what you loved in any of these countries and what made it unique....just remember we are "active" travelers and will be limiting our time to 2 weeks. This may sound short to some, but we've visited most countries in less than this time.
Anniversary Trip Help....Myanmar, Bhutan, Namibia, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 N. India itinerary feedback
- 2 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 3 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 4 Destination Bangkok, again
- 5 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 6 Honeymoon In sept
- 7 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 8 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 9 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 10 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 11 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 12 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 13 Travel during China national week?
- 14 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 15 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 16 Bali or Fiji
- 17 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 18 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 19 Don't use World Expeditions
- 20 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 21 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 22 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 23 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 24 3 days in Teheran
- 25 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days