Each year we take an international trip but this year is our big 25th. We are trying to find a trip with the "wow" factor but have done some of our first choices in the past (South African safari, trekking in Nepal, inn-to-inn hiking Manchu Pichu, biking in Turkey & China, Angor Wat/Laos, etc.). Right now we are considering Myanmar (bike trip), Bhutan, Namibia for sand dunes/skeleton coast, Croatia for beauty & activities, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea....possibly Israel/Jordon but worried about current state of affairs. Any help in telling us what you loved in any of these countries and what made it unique....just remember we are "active" travelers and will be limiting our time to 2 weeks. This may sound short to some, but we've visited most countries in less than this time.
Anniversary Trip Help....Myanmar, Bhutan, Namibia, etc.
- 1 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 2 package tours to thailand, flying from us
- 3 China 2013 - 17 Days, 7 Airlines, 12 Flights, 21,206 Miles
- 4 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 5 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 6 Food in Uzbekistan
- 7 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 8 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 9 Need help rounding out China itinerary
- 10 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 11 Train Fares in Japan
- 12 First trip to China - Itinerary advice please!
- 13 Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
- 14 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 15 Udaipur, India
- 16 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 17 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 18 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 19 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 20 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 21 independent travel in India
- 22 Four Seasons Golden Triangle
- 23 Trip Report - 5 1/2 days in Luang Prabang
- 24 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 25 Narita Limousine Bus vs train