Unfortunately my wife and I will only have two and a half days to tour the complex and surrounding area. We land at 1130am in Siem Reap from BKK and would like to tour a temple that afternoon for sunset as well as do a full day the next day. We usually are not "guide people" but would like to make the most of the short amount of time we have in Siem Reap. Can anyone recommend a guide that has been used recently? Your help is much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.findfitnessidea.com/provixin/
- 2 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 3 Buy house? Rent House? in Thailand
- 4 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 5 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 6 Buy house? Rent House? in Thailand
- 7 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 8 Thai Elephants
- 9 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 10 Luggage size China ?
- 11 Japan Itinerary!
- 12 Sri Lanka in August
- 13 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 14 India itinerary critique please
- 15 Japan/Korea/HK
- 16 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 17 Vientiane and ??
- 18 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 19 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 20 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 21 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 24 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 25 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)