Unfortunately my wife and I will only have two and a half days to tour the complex and surrounding area. We land at 1130am in Siem Reap from BKK and would like to tour a temple that afternoon for sunset as well as do a full day the next day. We usually are not "guide people" but would like to make the most of the short amount of time we have in Siem Reap. Can anyone recommend a guide that has been used recently? Your help is much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 로우바둑이 ∈∈접 속 : vpp332.com∏∏추천인:지퍼
- 2 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 http://www.usadrugguide.com/black-diamond-force/
- 5 Private tours in Northern India
- 6 다빈치 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 7 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 8 http://powerboostsupplements.info/zilotrope/
- 9 알라딘온라인게임 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 10 SPARKLE TEETH SMILE@http://perfectteethpenblog.com/best-brite-smile/
- 11 무료다빈치 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 12 Tokyo hotel help
- 13 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 14 무료황금성 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 15 무료바다이야기 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 16 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 17 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 18 Beware of China Job, Study & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 19 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 20 Vietnam visa
- 21 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 22 Family Friendly Penang
- 23 Train trip costs help please
- 24 Weather forecast
- 25 Bali - What to do?