I am hoping to get some advice on Angkor Wat. Let me know if I provided enough detail.
1. Do I need a tour guide to view Angkor Wat, if so should I set this up through the hotel or an independent agent? I do not have a hotel booked yet.. If you have suggestions I would love to hear them, I would prefer 5 star only, do not care about the cost. Would really like if the tour was private (just my husband and I) not sure if this is an option.
2. My husband and I only have one full day to tour Angkor Wat and anything else we can fit in a day. I know that this is very short, but unfortunately this is all we have. Overall, we want to see the sunrise at Angkor Wat, if that is all we see that is fine. But will be really disappointed if we miss it as this this the main reason we are making a day trip. Do we need tickets to see the sunrise? Are there multiple places to get tickets? And are there tours that include the sunrise, I can only find tours that start at 8AM.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Road Scholar tour in China
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 China in june-July
- 4 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 5 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 6 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 7 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 8 Bali - What to do?
- 9 China in July
- 10 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 11 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 12 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 13 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 14 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 15 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 16 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 17 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 18 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 19 Being customs
- 20 Itinerary feedback please
- 21 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 22 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 23 Tips in Myanmar
- 24 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 25 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed