I am hoping to get some advice on Angkor Wat. Let me know if I provided enough detail.
1. Do I need a tour guide to view Angkor Wat, if so should I set this up through the hotel or an independent agent? I do not have a hotel booked yet.. If you have suggestions I would love to hear them, I would prefer 5 star only, do not care about the cost. Would really like if the tour was private (just my husband and I) not sure if this is an option.
2. My husband and I only have one full day to tour Angkor Wat and anything else we can fit in a day. I know that this is very short, but unfortunately this is all we have. Overall, we want to see the sunrise at Angkor Wat, if that is all we see that is fine. But will be really disappointed if we miss it as this this the main reason we are making a day trip. Do we need tickets to see the sunrise? Are there multiple places to get tickets? And are there tours that include the sunrise, I can only find tours that start at 8AM.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sri Lanka Visa
- 2 Sim cards and adaptors
- 3 Hoi Ann hotel
- 4 Hotel in Hanoi
- 5 Place to stay Hue
- 6 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 7 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 8 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 9 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 10 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 11 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 12 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 13 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 14 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 15 India help needed
- 16 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 17 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 18 Trekking outside Sapa
- 19 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 20 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 21 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 22 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 23 Go to Pai or not?
- 24 Ko Kraden hotels
- 25 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake