I am hoping to get some advice on Angkor Wat. Let me know if I provided enough detail.
1. Do I need a tour guide to view Angkor Wat, if so should I set this up through the hotel or an independent agent? I do not have a hotel booked yet.. If you have suggestions I would love to hear them, I would prefer 5 star only, do not care about the cost. Would really like if the tour was private (just my husband and I) not sure if this is an option.
2. My husband and I only have one full day to tour Angkor Wat and anything else we can fit in a day. I know that this is very short, but unfortunately this is all we have. Overall, we want to see the sunrise at Angkor Wat, if that is all we see that is fine. But will be really disappointed if we miss it as this this the main reason we are making a day trip. Do we need tickets to see the sunrise? Are there multiple places to get tickets? And are there tours that include the sunrise, I can only find tours that start at 8AM.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 2 hiking japan sept
- 3 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 4 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 5 Japan rough itinerary
- 6 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 7 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 8 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 9 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 10 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 11 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 12 shanghai for 4 days
- 13 Budget Servied Apt
- 14 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 15 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 17 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 18 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 19 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 20 Something about... Malaysia
- 21 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 22 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 23 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 24 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 25 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip