We are traveling to Ko Lanta in Dec last week and looking at these resorts for 3-4 days stay
Anda Lanta OR
Moonlight Bay Resort OR
Moonlight Bay is close to Saladan and close to many restaurants. Hows about Anda Lanta and La Laanta?
Which resort has better beach?
We would love secluded beach\resort as long as it is not completely isolated and there are connectivity options.
Does tour operator refuse to pickup from Anda Lanta or La Laanta as it is very remote?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.kesamuroa.com/shred-fx/
- 2 Natural Sights in Japan Near Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 3 What's on in Kyoto 4th -9th October 2017
- 4 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 5 where to stay in Busan
- 6 First time to India
- 7 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 8 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 9 Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam for 65 year olds
- 10 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 11 Booking a train and pulling out my hair doing it!
- 12 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 13 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 14 Thai Jungle Experience
- 15 K2 Trek - stunning! But be careful of irresponsible agency
- 16 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 17 First time getting out of the country
- 18 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 19 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 20 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 21 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 22 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 23 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 24 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 25 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
Anda Lanta OR Moonlight Bay Resort OR La Laanta for Dec trip