We are traveling to Ko Lanta in Dec last week and looking at these resorts for 3-4 days stay
Anda Lanta OR
Moonlight Bay Resort OR
Moonlight Bay is close to Saladan and close to many restaurants. Hows about Anda Lanta and La Laanta?
Which resort has better beach?
We would love secluded beach\resort as long as it is not completely isolated and there are connectivity options.
Does tour operator refuse to pickup from Anda Lanta or La Laanta as it is very remote?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 2 Advice Request: Japan Rail Pass for Two Weeks
- 3 Thai Elephants
- 4 Top 5 weekend gateways with Family from Delhi
- 5 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 6 3 days with snow monkey visit.
- 7 Mumbai short visit
- 8 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 9 Phuket Beaches
- 10 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 11 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 12 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 13 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 14 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 15 Japan Itinerary!
- 16 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 17 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 18 Thailand Guides
- 19 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 20 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 21 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 22 India itinerary critique please
- 23 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 24 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 25 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
Anda Lanta OR Moonlight Bay Resort OR La Laanta for Dec trip