We've just been told that our ship will be a week late, boarding in Tanjung Pelepas near Singapore. If you had an unexpected week to spend nearby where would you go? Must keep a lid on the price, maybe $100 US a night.
An Unexpected Extra Week near Singapore. Where?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 2 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 3 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 4 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 5 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 6 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 7 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 8 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 9 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 10 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 11 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 12 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 13 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 14 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 15 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 16 Anyone in Bangkok
- 17 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 18 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 19 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 20 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 21 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 22 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 23 Travel Insurance
- 24 South East Asia
- 25 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants