Greetings all.. I am a American woman from NY livin in India, on and off for the past five years, and travlin, studying, volunteering, working, etc., to and fro for the past twelve. I love the country with my heart and soul, have traveleled to almost every region, am a student of the culture, religions, languages, etc., and definately think India is the most fascintating colorful country on earth..Do visit!!..I have been lving over there through thick and thin, never a dull mkoment..It is a amazing country, the people are warm, hospitable, extremely curious,, friendly, funny, generally kind, sometimes maddening, but what a wonder..To travel in India is like no other......so rewarding, eye-opening, often bewildering, sometimes challanging, but definately worthwhile and memeorable..What experiences!!!..it may sometimes be challanging for our western sensibilities and perspective, but it is a slice of life so rich and wonderful......i have been all over the world, but never cease to be amazed and enthralled by INDIA...As an American, you will be greeted with the utmost respect and kindness, and it is fine, fine, fine, to travel on your own, male or female, if your are travel savy, sensitive to the culture, and condient..Do come..The tourism industry is way down in India, and this has hurt many people...The country is as safe as anywhere these days and more amazing then just about anywhere..I have traveled up and down the continent, visited almost every region, and have even led American Tour Groups throughout India/Nepalover the years...If ANYONE has any questions, concerns, or needs any type of assistance /suggestions with itinerary planning, etc, it would be my pleasure to help..Do contact me, Bonnie, via E-mail at email@example.com I definately know the ins and outs, love the country with all my heart, and can assist anyone with anything INDIAN!!..
American Woman living in India..
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 2 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 3 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?
- 4 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 5 One Week in Beijing, what would you do?
- 6 Need a guide in Burma?
- 7 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 8 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 9 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 10 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 11 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 12 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 13 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 14 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 15 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 16 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 17 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 18 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 19 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 20 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 21 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 22 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 23 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 24 Kashmir today
- 25 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014