Greetings all.. I am a American woman from NY livin in India, on and off for the past five years, and travlin, studying, volunteering, working, etc., to and fro for the past twelve. I love the country with my heart and soul, have traveleled to almost every region, am a student of the culture, religions, languages, etc., and definately think India is the most fascintating colorful country on earth..Do visit!!..I have been lving over there through thick and thin, never a dull mkoment..It is a amazing country, the people are warm, hospitable, extremely curious,, friendly, funny, generally kind, sometimes maddening, but what a wonder..To travel in India is like no other......so rewarding, eye-opening, often bewildering, sometimes challanging, but definately worthwhile and memeorable..What experiences!!!..it may sometimes be challanging for our western sensibilities and perspective, but it is a slice of life so rich and wonderful......i have been all over the world, but never cease to be amazed and enthralled by INDIA...As an American, you will be greeted with the utmost respect and kindness, and it is fine, fine, fine, to travel on your own, male or female, if your are travel savy, sensitive to the culture, and condient..Do come..The tourism industry is way down in India, and this has hurt many people...The country is as safe as anywhere these days and more amazing then just about anywhere..I have traveled up and down the continent, visited almost every region, and have even led American Tour Groups throughout India/Nepalover the years...If ANYONE has any questions, concerns, or needs any type of assistance /suggestions with itinerary planning, etc, it would be my pleasure to help..Do contact me, Bonnie, via E-mail at email@example.com I definately know the ins and outs, love the country with all my heart, and can assist anyone with anything INDIAN!!..
American Woman living in India..
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Ubud Tips
- 2 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 3 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 4 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 5 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 6 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 7 Kathie’s & Cheryl’s Impressions of Japan
- 8 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 9 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 10 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 11 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 12 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 13 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 14 First time to srilanka
- 15 where can i find replica handbags
- 16 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 17 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 18 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 19 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 20 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 21 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 22 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 23 Nepal
- 24 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 25 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary