Greetings all.. I am a American woman from NY livin in India, on and off for the past five years, and travlin, studying, volunteering, working, etc., to and fro for the past twelve. I love the country with my heart and soul, have traveleled to almost every region, am a student of the culture, religions, languages, etc., and definately think India is the most fascintating colorful country on earth..Do visit!!..I have been lving over there through thick and thin, never a dull mkoment..It is a amazing country, the people are warm, hospitable, extremely curious,, friendly, funny, generally kind, sometimes maddening, but what a wonder..To travel in India is like no other......so rewarding, eye-opening, often bewildering, sometimes challanging, but definately worthwhile and memeorable..What experiences!!!..it may sometimes be challanging for our western sensibilities and perspective, but it is a slice of life so rich and wonderful......i have been all over the world, but never cease to be amazed and enthralled by INDIA...As an American, you will be greeted with the utmost respect and kindness, and it is fine, fine, fine, to travel on your own, male or female, if your are travel savy, sensitive to the culture, and condient..Do come..The tourism industry is way down in India, and this has hurt many people...The country is as safe as anywhere these days and more amazing then just about anywhere..I have traveled up and down the continent, visited almost every region, and have even led American Tour Groups throughout India/Nepalover the years...If ANYONE has any questions, concerns, or needs any type of assistance /suggestions with itinerary planning, etc, it would be my pleasure to help..Do contact me, Bonnie, via E-mail at email@example.com I definately know the ins and outs, love the country with all my heart, and can assist anyone with anything INDIAN!!..
American Woman living in India..
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 2 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 3 Exploring Thailand
- 4 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 5 Japan in December
- 6 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 7 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 8 Destination Bangkok, again
- 9 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 10 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 11 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 12 Phuket
- 13 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 14 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 15 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 16 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 17 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 18 Phones in Asia
- 19 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 20 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 21 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 22 India Add-on
- 23 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 24 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 25 Travel during China national week?