Greetings all.. I am a American woman from NY livin in India, on and off for the past five years, and travlin, studying, volunteering, working, etc., to and fro for the past twelve. I love the country with my heart and soul, have traveleled to almost every region, am a student of the culture, religions, languages, etc., and definately think India is the most fascintating colorful country on earth..Do visit!!..I have been lving over there through thick and thin, never a dull mkoment..It is a amazing country, the people are warm, hospitable, extremely curious,, friendly, funny, generally kind, sometimes maddening, but what a wonder..To travel in India is like no other......so rewarding, eye-opening, often bewildering, sometimes challanging, but definately worthwhile and memeorable..What experiences!!!..it may sometimes be challanging for our western sensibilities and perspective, but it is a slice of life so rich and wonderful......i have been all over the world, but never cease to be amazed and enthralled by INDIA...As an American, you will be greeted with the utmost respect and kindness, and it is fine, fine, fine, to travel on your own, male or female, if your are travel savy, sensitive to the culture, and condient..Do come..The tourism industry is way down in India, and this has hurt many people...The country is as safe as anywhere these days and more amazing then just about anywhere..I have traveled up and down the continent, visited almost every region, and have even led American Tour Groups throughout India/Nepalover the years...If ANYONE has any questions, concerns, or needs any type of assistance /suggestions with itinerary planning, etc, it would be my pleasure to help..Do contact me, Bonnie, via E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org I definately know the ins and outs, love the country with all my heart, and can assist anyone with anything INDIAN!!..
American Woman living in India..
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is 5 nights in Lombok too much? Which room at Quinci Pool Villas!
- 2 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 3 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 4 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 5 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 6 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 7 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 8 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 9 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 10 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 11 vietnam and laos
- 12 My SEA trip - photos update
- 13 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 14 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 15 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 16 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 17 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 18 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 19 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok
- 20 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 21 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 22 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 23 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 24 Advice needed for April itinerary and rail pass
- 25 visiting Edu castle on 1/2/15