I am almost embarrassed to ask this question, but I will be traveling with some friends who are not very adventurous when it comes to eating. What are the American chain restaurants that can be found in Bangkok? Not fast food, but sit-down restaurants. I have a feeling they may be craving meat and potatoes after a couple days of Thai food. Thanks in advance.
American Restaurants in Bangkok
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 2 1st time Japan - solo female
- 3 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 4 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 5 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 6 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 7 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 8 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 9 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 10 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 11 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 12 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 13 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 14 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 15 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 16 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 17 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 18 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 19 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 20 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 21 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 22 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 23 Japan Itinerary for May
- 24 Thai island escape
- 25 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help