I am almost embarrassed to ask this question, but I will be traveling with some friends who are not very adventurous when it comes to eating. What are the American chain restaurants that can be found in Bangkok? Not fast food, but sit-down restaurants. I have a feeling they may be craving meat and potatoes after a couple days of Thai food. Thanks in advance.
American Restaurants in Bangkok
- 1 Wildlife Tour of India
- 2 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 3 Cell Phones in India
- 4 Bali Private Driver and Profesional Day Tour Guide
- 5 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 6 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 7 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 8 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 9 white sand beaches in thailand
- 10 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 11 Udaipur, India
- 12 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 13 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 14 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 15 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 16 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 17 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 18 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 19 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 20 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 21 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 22 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 23 where to go in SE Asia
- 24 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 25 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome