I am almost embarrassed to ask this question, but I will be traveling with some friends who are not very adventurous when it comes to eating. What are the American chain restaurants that can be found in Bangkok? Not fast food, but sit-down restaurants. I have a feeling they may be craving meat and potatoes after a couple days of Thai food. Thanks in advance.
American Restaurants in Bangkok
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 2 India - 2 Days only
- 3 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 4 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 5 Malaysian honeymoon
- 6 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 7 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 8 China with Collette Tours
- 9 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 10 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 11 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 12 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 13 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 15 Beach selection in Thailand
- 16 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 17 Burma river cruise
- 18 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 19 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 20 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 21 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 22 Travel during China national week?
- 23 My trip report from the Philippines
- 24 Exploring Thailand
- 25 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok