I just finished my Palawan Philippines trip journal. You can check out my blog entry here.
Palawan is really amazing! Amazing food, amazing islands, amazing marine life! This place is in National Geographic's 2011 Top 20 Best Destinations in the world. I hope this will help fellow travellers in travel planning to Philippines. Enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 currency conversion
- 2 Sri Lanka: Full-time Driver or Trains/Drivers Point-to-Point?
- 3 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 4 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 5 CNX late arrival?
- 6 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 7 is this a good travel plan?
- 8 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 9 Phenom Penh
- 10 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 11 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 12 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 13 One day in Saigon
- 14 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 15 Bali private driver recommendation
- 16 North India Itinerary advice
- 17 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 18 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 19 The Indian money crunch.
- 20 The truth about elephant tourism
- 21 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 22 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 23 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 24 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 25 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
Amazing Dos Palmas Palawan Philippines Trip Report