I just finished my Palawan Philippines trip journal. You can check out my blog entry here.
Palawan is really amazing! Amazing food, amazing islands, amazing marine life! This place is in National Geographic's 2011 Top 20 Best Destinations in the world. I hope this will help fellow travellers in travel planning to Philippines. Enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://www.biotestosteronexrtry.com/pure-male-power/
- 2 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 3 Japan Itinerary!
- 4 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 5 email@example.com
- 6 Siem Reap: To hire a tour guide or is a driver enough?
- 7 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 8 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 9 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 10 Best and lightest surge protector....suggestions?
- 11 Magical India
- 12 India itinerary critique please
- 13 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 14 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 15 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 16 Vientiane and ??
- 17 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 18 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 19 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 20 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 21 Himachal Pradesh
- 22 Luggage size China ?
- 23 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 24 Thai Elephants
- 25 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
Amazing Dos Palmas Palawan Philippines Trip Report