I just finished my Palawan Philippines trip journal. You can check out my blog entry here.
Palawan is really amazing! Amazing food, amazing islands, amazing marine life! This place is in National Geographic's 2011 Top 20 Best Destinations in the world. I hope this will help fellow travellers in travel planning to Philippines. Enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali - Wedding destination
- 2 2 months in Indonesia
- 3 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 4 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 5 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 6 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 7 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 8 I miss Mongolia
- 9 Seoul Searching Questions
- 10 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 11 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 12 Visa on Arrival
- 13 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 14 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 15 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 16 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 17 Japanese art
- 18 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 19 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 20 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 21 First time to SEA
- 22 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 23 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 24 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 25 Hakone station confusion
Amazing Dos Palmas Palawan Philippines Trip Report