I just finished my Palawan Philippines trip journal. You can check out my blog entry here.
Palawan is really amazing! Amazing food, amazing islands, amazing marine life! This place is in National Geographic's 2011 Top 20 Best Destinations in the world. I hope this will help fellow travellers in travel planning to Philippines. Enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tips in Myanmar
- 2 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 3 myanmar
- 4 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 5 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 6 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 7 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 8 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 9 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 10 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 11 Being customs
- 12 Road Scholar tour in China
- 13 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 14 A beach of choice on Samui
- 15 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 16 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 17 Travel India solo
- 18 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 19 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 20 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 21 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 22 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 23 Osaka, aquarium?
- 24 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 25 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
Amazing Dos Palmas Palawan Philippines Trip Report