Hello. I was wondering how many people experienced altitude sickness in Bhutan?
And if so, how did you combat it? I have been prescribed a medication...just hoping it's enough.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 2 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 3 Hong Kong, Macau and ?
- 4 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 5 Taiwan / Taipei Advice Sought
- 6 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 7 DMZ - Sneak Peak of North Korea Travel Report
- 8 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 9 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 10 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 11 Crazy Trip To Ooty With My Buddies
- 12 Plans for Ladakh Tour
- 13 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 14 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 15 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 16 18.5 Hours in Singapore
- 17 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 18 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 19 Honeymoon in Bali
- 20 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 21 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 22 India E Tourist Visa
- 23 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 24 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 25 New Travelor