Hello. I was wondering how many people experienced altitude sickness in Bhutan?
And if so, how did you combat it? I have been prescribed a medication...just hoping it's enough.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 2 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 3 RHK'S Spring trip
- 4 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 5 Singapore or Bali
- 6 Thailand itinerary help - 3 weeks in December
- 7 Hotels in Beijing
- 8 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 9 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 10 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 11 Hanoi, Vietnam - The last days in April, 2015
- 12 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 13 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 14 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 15 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 16 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 17 First trip to Japan
- 18 Hotel in Tokyo
- 19 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 20 Kuala Lumpur & Penang
- 21 Business class on JAL
- 22 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 23 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 24 First Time in Thailand Trip Report - Bangkok & Surin Beach, Phuket
- 25 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip