Hello. I was wondering how many people experienced altitude sickness in Bhutan?
And if so, how did you combat it? I have been prescribed a medication...just hoping it's enough.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam - September 2015
- 2 Sri Lanka: Itinerary set - need fine tuning help!
- 3 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 4 In 18 days from Hongkong via Siem Reap to Singapore (itinerary)
- 5 Sri Lanka plan
- 6 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 7 Beijing
- 8 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 9 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 10 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 11 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 12 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 13 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 14 Private guide and driver for India
- 15 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 16 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 17 Hong Kong - help please.
- 18 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 19 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 20 Eating in India
- 21 Trekking in India
- 22 Where best to stay in Penang
- 23 Hotel in Hanoi
- 24 17-Day Itinerary
- 25 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!