I'll be in Krabi on the last 4 days of April. I will be 4.5 months pregnant by then. Looking at the forums I understand that the sea might be rough and the boat ride could be shaky. I'm wondering:
1) If I cannot get on the boat to go to the boat-access-only beaches of Krabi nor the nearby islands, are there any beautiful beaches accessible from the land that have clear water and nice sand?
2) If there are not so many by land only beaches in Krabi, which other seaside place would you recommend (with clear waters and nice beaches)?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kumakaron
- 2 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 3 Japan Itinerary Review
- 4 From Bali--Sumatra or Borneo?
- 5 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 6 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 7 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 8 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 9 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 10 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 11 Road Scholar tour in China
- 12 China in june-July
- 13 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 14 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 15 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 16 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 17 Bali - What to do?
- 18 China in July
- 19 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 20 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 21 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 22 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 23 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 24 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 25 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy