I'll be in Krabi on the last 4 days of April. I will be 4.5 months pregnant by then. Looking at the forums I understand that the sea might be rough and the boat ride could be shaky. I'm wondering:
1) If I cannot get on the boat to go to the boat-access-only beaches of Krabi nor the nearby islands, are there any beautiful beaches accessible from the land that have clear water and nice sand?
2) If there are not so many by land only beaches in Krabi, which other seaside place would you recommend (with clear waters and nice beaches)?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 2 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 3 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 4 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 5 Traffic and Police in India
- 6 Serendipity Srilanka
- 7 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 8 New Thai Visa
- 9 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 10 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 11 New Years in Japan
- 12 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 13 Sri Lanka in December
- 14 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 15 january 31 in colombo
- 16 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 17 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 18 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 19 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 20 3 weeks in Japan
- 21 A first time for everything in Japan
- 22 India Tour Companies
- 23 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 24 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 25 Kerala House Boat book online?
Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy