I'll be in Krabi on the last 4 days of April. I will be 4.5 months pregnant by then. Looking at the forums I understand that the sea might be rough and the boat ride could be shaky. I'm wondering:
1) If I cannot get on the boat to go to the boat-access-only beaches of Krabi nor the nearby islands, are there any beautiful beaches accessible from the land that have clear water and nice sand?
2) If there are not so many by land only beaches in Krabi, which other seaside place would you recommend (with clear waters and nice beaches)?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 2 Japan & WiFi
- 3 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 4 First time trip to Japan questions
- 5 Taiwan / Taipei Advice Sought
- 6 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 7 Hong Kong, Macau and ?
- 8 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 9 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 10 DMZ - Sneak Peak of North Korea Travel Report
- 11 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 12 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 13 Crazy Trip To Ooty With My Buddies
- 14 Plans for Ladakh Tour
- 15 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 16 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 17 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 18 18.5 Hours in Singapore
- 19 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 20 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 21 Honeymoon in Bali
- 22 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 23 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 24 India E Tourist Visa
- 25 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy