I'll be in Krabi on the last 4 days of April. I will be 4.5 months pregnant by then. Looking at the forums I understand that the sea might be rough and the boat ride could be shaky. I'm wondering:
1) If I cannot get on the boat to go to the boat-access-only beaches of Krabi nor the nearby islands, are there any beautiful beaches accessible from the land that have clear water and nice sand?
2) If there are not so many by land only beaches in Krabi, which other seaside place would you recommend (with clear waters and nice beaches)?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 2 Bali & Singapore in October
- 3 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 4 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 5 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 6 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 7 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 8 Booking on the fly
- 9 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 10 Tea estates of Munnar
- 11 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 12 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 13 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 14 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 15 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 16 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 17 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 18 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 19 like my food
- 20 Laos or Kerala?
- 21 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 22 Portable wifi rental
- 23 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 24 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 25 Where to from Tokyo?!
Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy