I'll be in Krabi on the last 4 days of April. I will be 4.5 months pregnant by then. Looking at the forums I understand that the sea might be rough and the boat ride could be shaky. I'm wondering:
1) If I cannot get on the boat to go to the boat-access-only beaches of Krabi nor the nearby islands, are there any beautiful beaches accessible from the land that have clear water and nice sand?
2) If there are not so many by land only beaches in Krabi, which other seaside place would you recommend (with clear waters and nice beaches)?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nlp Training experts in India
- 2 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 3 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 4 "necessities" for India
- 5 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 6 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 7 Changing planes at Dubai
- 8 14 days in Myanmar
- 9 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 10 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 11 50th Anniversary trip
- 12 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 13 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 14 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 15 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 16 Short trip to Myanmar
- 17 ATMs in Japan
- 18 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 19 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 20 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 21 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 22 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 23 Mandalay questions
- 24 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 25 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy