I am going to Beijing tomorrow for a week. My husband is there already on business. While he can spend most evenings with me, I will be on my own during the days. We will be staying very close to the Forbidden City, etc. I just don't know whether I would be better off taking organized tours from the hotel or if I should be attempting to see the sites on my own. I'm in my 50's and enjoy walking but never having been to Asia, I'm worried that I'll get lost or in some sort of trouble if I am wandering around on my own. Any thoughts?
Alone in Beijing
- 1 ypur daily news
- 2 Need help rounding out China itinerary
- 3 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 4 Our favorite Bali -- Ubud, Amed, Seminyak, Pemuteran – 2012
- 5 Best beach to stay at in Phuket?
- 6 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 7 China 2013 - 17 Days, 7 Airlines, 12 Flights, 21,206 Miles
- 8 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 9 package tours to thailand, flying from us
- 10 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 11 Food in Uzbekistan
- 12 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 13 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 14 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 15 Train Fares in Japan
- 16 First trip to China - Itinerary advice please!
- 17 Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
- 18 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 19 Udaipur, India
- 20 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 21 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 22 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 23 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 24 independent travel in India
- 25 Four Seasons Golden Triangle