I am going to Beijing tomorrow for a week. My husband is there already on business. While he can spend most evenings with me, I will be on my own during the days. We will be staying very close to the Forbidden City, etc. I just don't know whether I would be better off taking organized tours from the hotel or if I should be attempting to see the sites on my own. I'm in my 50's and enjoy walking but never having been to Asia, I'm worried that I'll get lost or in some sort of trouble if I am wandering around on my own. Any thoughts?
Alone in Beijing
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 2 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 3 Foreign currency
- 4 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 5 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 6 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 7 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 8 Favorite travel apps?
- 9 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 10 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 11 Destination Bangkok, again
- 12 Honeymoon In sept
- 13 Vietnam October 2014
- 14 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 15 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 16 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 17 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 18 Indonesian visa update
- 19 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 20 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 21 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 22 where can i find replica handbags
- 23 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 24 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 25 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?