I will be travelling to Japan this Spring with my husband. We're pretty sure we need to fly in and out of Tokyo, as it seems to be the most cost effective.
Here's what we have so far:
23rd March - arrive Tokyo for 5 days
Take day-trip to Nikko, kawaguchiko and/or kamakura
27th March - leave Tokyo for Kyoto (for 4 days) by train (view mount Fuji from Shin-Fuji Station), visit Nara
31st March - Leave Kyoto for Hiroshima (for 2 days)
2nd April - Return to Tokyo (2 days)
4th April - fly home
Does this seem reasonable? Any glaring omissions?
Almost 2 weeks in Japan - feedback would be lovely!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 North Vietnam Again!
- 2 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 3 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 4 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 5 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 6 Has anyone seen any tandem bicycle rentals in Luang Prabang?
- 7 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 8 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 9 Driving in Laos
- 10 Best Taiwan Sites
- 11 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 12 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 13 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 14 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 15 Passport Safety
- 16 Sightseeing suggestions for Manila
- 17 My trip report from the Philippines
- 18 Art in Shanghai
- 19 One week in Thailand
- 20 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 21 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 22 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 23 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 24 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 25 Where to Play Basketball In Phuket