I will be travelling to Japan this Spring with my husband. We're pretty sure we need to fly in and out of Tokyo, as it seems to be the most cost effective.
Here's what we have so far:
23rd March - arrive Tokyo for 5 days
Take day-trip to Nikko, kawaguchiko and/or kamakura
27th March - leave Tokyo for Kyoto (for 4 days) by train (view mount Fuji from Shin-Fuji Station), visit Nara
31st March - Leave Kyoto for Hiroshima (for 2 days)
2nd April - Return to Tokyo (2 days)
4th April - fly home
Does this seem reasonable? Any glaring omissions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Droppure Filter Bottle
- 2 Yunnan to Guilin
- 3 Hotel swimming pools - Delhi and Kolkata and more
- 4 An Innovative Online Taxi Services Launched by Bharat Taxi
- 5 Paddy fields in Vietnam
- 6 Vietnam, or ?, Cruise, or ?
- 7 Christmas in Cambodia
- 8 Christmas in Bali
- 9 China visa
- 10 Help with choosing guided tour
- 11 Trip Report with Pictures and HD Video: Middle East & India
- 12 Japan: SIM card vs. MiFi
- 13 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 14 How to avoid MSG in China?
- 15 Inoculations for Vietnam & Camboda
- 16 Kyoto to Tokyo airport - Train or Fly
- 17 Visa to Beijing China
- 18 A couple of Kyoto questions
- 19 Surin Beach - Rubbish Reports?
- 20 Hotel in Langkawi
- 21 Kerala- Periyar or Alleppey, which place is more scenic ?
- 22 Good restaurants in Shanghai
- 23 Flight from Siem Reap to Chiang Mai
- 24 Japanese Alps
- 25 One month in Java and Bali