I will be travelling to Japan this Spring with my husband. We're pretty sure we need to fly in and out of Tokyo, as it seems to be the most cost effective.
Here's what we have so far:
23rd March - arrive Tokyo for 5 days
Take day-trip to Nikko, kawaguchiko and/or kamakura
27th March - leave Tokyo for Kyoto (for 4 days) by train (view mount Fuji from Shin-Fuji Station), visit Nara
31st March - Leave Kyoto for Hiroshima (for 2 days)
2nd April - Return to Tokyo (2 days)
4th April - fly home
Does this seem reasonable? Any glaring omissions?
Almost 2 weeks in Japan - feedback would be lovely!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand Itinerary Rough Plan
- 2 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 3 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 4 "Copying" Favorite Clothes
- 5 Weather in April
- 6 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 7 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 8 Can you take luggage on the bullet train, or should the hotel send it on?
- 9 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 10 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 11 Malaysia travel route help!
- 12 Cambodia itinerary advice and luggage storage?
- 13 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 14 Nepal - Lucky Escape!
- 15 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 16 Thailand for 2 weeks January 2016
- 17 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 18 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 19 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 20 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 21 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 22 best dining in Kyoto
- 23 Haridwar or Rishikesh?
- 24 Tokyo Sumo and Baseball
- 25 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives