I will be travelling to Japan this Spring with my husband. We're pretty sure we need to fly in and out of Tokyo, as it seems to be the most cost effective.
Here's what we have so far:
23rd March - arrive Tokyo for 5 days
Take day-trip to Nikko, kawaguchiko and/or kamakura
27th March - leave Tokyo for Kyoto (for 4 days) by train (view mount Fuji from Shin-Fuji Station), visit Nara
31st March - Leave Kyoto for Hiroshima (for 2 days)
2nd April - Return to Tokyo (2 days)
4th April - fly home
Does this seem reasonable? Any glaring omissions?
Almost 2 weeks in Japan - feedback would be lovely!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 2 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 3 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 4 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 5 India - 2 Days only
- 6 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 7 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 8 Malaysian honeymoon
- 9 China with Collette Tours
- 10 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 11 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 12 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 13 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 15 Beach selection in Thailand
- 16 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 17 Burma river cruise
- 18 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 19 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 20 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 21 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 22 Travel during China national week?
- 23 My trip report from the Philippines
- 24 Exploring Thailand
- 25 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok