I will be travelling to Japan this Spring with my husband. We're pretty sure we need to fly in and out of Tokyo, as it seems to be the most cost effective.
Here's what we have so far:
23rd March - arrive Tokyo for 5 days
Take day-trip to Nikko, kawaguchiko and/or kamakura
27th March - leave Tokyo for Kyoto (for 4 days) by train (view mount Fuji from Shin-Fuji Station), visit Nara
31st March - Leave Kyoto for Hiroshima (for 2 days)
2nd April - Return to Tokyo (2 days)
4th April - fly home
Does this seem reasonable? Any glaring omissions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tour group for Cambodia and Vietnam or Myanmar?
- 2 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 3 Hakone Volcano Warning
- 4 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 5 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 6 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 7 Best french restaurant in Hong Kong?
- 8 New Delhi - What to see?
- 9 JAPANiCAN.com
- 10 Tokyo Hotels Etc.
- 11 Travel in Kyushu.
- 12 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 13 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 14 Tour Guide for Jewish Tour of Cochin
- 15 3 weeks itinerary China
- 16 Bicycle riding required?
- 17 Castle & King tour questions
- 18 Travel to Philippines for Business - Health Concerns
- 19 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 20 Blog about our 6 week backpacking trip through Southeast Asia
- 21 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 22 trekking in july in Myanmar
- 23 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015
- 24 Private guides in Japan
- 25 Warning! Don't use Sinorama Holidays to book a trip to China