I will be travelling to Japan this Spring with my husband. We're pretty sure we need to fly in and out of Tokyo, as it seems to be the most cost effective.
Here's what we have so far:
23rd March - arrive Tokyo for 5 days
Take day-trip to Nikko, kawaguchiko and/or kamakura
27th March - leave Tokyo for Kyoto (for 4 days) by train (view mount Fuji from Shin-Fuji Station), visit Nara
31st March - Leave Kyoto for Hiroshima (for 2 days)
2nd April - Return to Tokyo (2 days)
4th April - fly home
Does this seem reasonable? Any glaring omissions?
Almost 2 weeks in Japan - feedback would be lovely!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Manaslu trekking
- 2 Nepal hiking and trekking
- 3 Everest base camp trekking
- 4 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 5 Bali Question
- 6 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 7 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 8 Vietnam - Questions
- 9 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 10 Golden eagle festival Mongolia?
- 11 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 12 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 13 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 14 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 15 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 16 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 17 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 18 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 19 Osaka shopping
- 20 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 21 Takayama ideas in April?
- 22 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 23 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 24 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 25 Sri Lanka February 15'