I will be travelling to Japan this Spring with my husband. We're pretty sure we need to fly in and out of Tokyo, as it seems to be the most cost effective.
Here's what we have so far:
23rd March - arrive Tokyo for 5 days
Take day-trip to Nikko, kawaguchiko and/or kamakura
27th March - leave Tokyo for Kyoto (for 4 days) by train (view mount Fuji from Shin-Fuji Station), visit Nara
31st March - Leave Kyoto for Hiroshima (for 2 days)
2nd April - Return to Tokyo (2 days)
4th April - fly home
Does this seem reasonable? Any glaring omissions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 2 Our really quite big adventure, Act 2: a short intermission in Hong Kong
- 3 SOUTHEAST ASIA 6 WEEKS
- 4 Medical Trip Insurance: To Buy Or Not To Buy
- 5 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 6 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 7 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 8 Thailand 1st time - June travel
- 9 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 10 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 11 Thai Airways International Layover: Baggage Recheck?
- 12 What's the best city to travel in Southeast Asia in a short period of time?
- 13 Best Place To Visit in Delhi
- 14 Fur Women's Trip to India
- 15 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 16 Rajasthan by car in 14 days?
- 17 Advice on 6 day itinerary
- 18 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 19 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 20 Taipei National Palace Museum
- 21 8.5 Days in Vietnam
- 22 Private Asia tours to Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Indonesia...
- 23 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 24 Short stay in Bali on a budget
- 25 Vietnam in June end: Sapa vs Hanoi / ha long bay