I will be travelling to Japan this Spring with my husband. We're pretty sure we need to fly in and out of Tokyo, as it seems to be the most cost effective.
Here's what we have so far:
23rd March - arrive Tokyo for 5 days
Take day-trip to Nikko, kawaguchiko and/or kamakura
27th March - leave Tokyo for Kyoto (for 4 days) by train (view mount Fuji from Shin-Fuji Station), visit Nara
31st March - Leave Kyoto for Hiroshima (for 2 days)
2nd April - Return to Tokyo (2 days)
4th April - fly home
Does this seem reasonable? Any glaring omissions?
Almost 2 weeks in Japan - feedback would be lovely!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 2 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 3 A wow spot
- 4 Myanmar itinerary help
- 5 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 6 Suggestions for time for Vietnam itinerary, please
- 7 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 8 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 9 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 10 6 full days in Yagoon
- 11 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 12 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 13 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 14 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 15 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 16 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 17 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 18 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 19 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 20 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 21 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 22 Thailand Hotel HELP
- 23 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 24 Bangkok GTG early November ?
- 25 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?