I will be travelling to Japan this Spring with my husband. We're pretty sure we need to fly in and out of Tokyo, as it seems to be the most cost effective.
Here's what we have so far:
23rd March - arrive Tokyo for 5 days
Take day-trip to Nikko, kawaguchiko and/or kamakura
27th March - leave Tokyo for Kyoto (for 4 days) by train (view mount Fuji from Shin-Fuji Station), visit Nara
31st March - Leave Kyoto for Hiroshima (for 2 days)
2nd April - Return to Tokyo (2 days)
4th April - fly home
Does this seem reasonable? Any glaring omissions?
Almost 2 weeks in Japan - feedback would be lovely!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 2 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 3 Kashmir today
- 4 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 5 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 6 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 7 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 8 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 9 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 10 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 11 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 12 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 13 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 14 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 15 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 16 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 17 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 18 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 19 Triple Room in Singapore
- 20 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 21 What I like about Mumbai
- 22 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 23 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 24 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 25 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?