I will be travelling to Japan this Spring with my husband. We're pretty sure we need to fly in and out of Tokyo, as it seems to be the most cost effective.
Here's what we have so far:
23rd March - arrive Tokyo for 5 days
Take day-trip to Nikko, kawaguchiko and/or kamakura
27th March - leave Tokyo for Kyoto (for 4 days) by train (view mount Fuji from Shin-Fuji Station), visit Nara
31st March - Leave Kyoto for Hiroshima (for 2 days)
2nd April - Return to Tokyo (2 days)
4th April - fly home
Does this seem reasonable? Any glaring omissions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 2 Visa on Arrival
- 3 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 4 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 5 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 6 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 7 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 8 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 9 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 10 Japanese art
- 11 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 12 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 13 Seoul Searching Questions
- 14 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 15 First time to SEA
- 16 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 17 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 18 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 19 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 20 Hakone station confusion
- 21 Malaysia or Philipines May or end of June
- 22 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 23 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 24 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 25 Backstreet Academy