I will be travelling to Japan this Spring with my husband. We're pretty sure we need to fly in and out of Tokyo, as it seems to be the most cost effective.
Here's what we have so far:
23rd March - arrive Tokyo for 5 days
Take day-trip to Nikko, kawaguchiko and/or kamakura
27th March - leave Tokyo for Kyoto (for 4 days) by train (view mount Fuji from Shin-Fuji Station), visit Nara
31st March - Leave Kyoto for Hiroshima (for 2 days)
2nd April - Return to Tokyo (2 days)
4th April - fly home
Does this seem reasonable? Any glaring omissions?
Almost 2 weeks in Japan - feedback would be lovely!
- 1 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 2 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 3 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 4 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 5 Hello, Vietnam
- 6 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 7 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 8 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 9 Sri Lanka
- 10 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 11 Kashmir or Nepal
- 12 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 13 Udaipur, India
- 14 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 15 Ipoh
- 16 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 17 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 18 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 19 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 20 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 21 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 22 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 23 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 24 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 25 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September