I will be travelling to Japan this Spring with my husband. We're pretty sure we need to fly in and out of Tokyo, as it seems to be the most cost effective.
Here's what we have so far:
23rd March - arrive Tokyo for 5 days
Take day-trip to Nikko, kawaguchiko and/or kamakura
27th March - leave Tokyo for Kyoto (for 4 days) by train (view mount Fuji from Shin-Fuji Station), visit Nara
31st March - Leave Kyoto for Hiroshima (for 2 days)
2nd April - Return to Tokyo (2 days)
4th April - fly home
Does this seem reasonable? Any glaring omissions?
Almost 2 weeks in Japan - feedback would be lovely!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 2 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 3 Where to go?
- 4 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 5 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 6 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 7 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 8 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 9 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 10 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 11 Which airport for Tokyo
- 12 Victoria Peak Hong Kong Question
- 13 Saturday or Sunday for guided tour not too far from Chiang Mai?
- 14 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 15 newbie solo traveler! budget traveling Japan for a month
- 16 Rain in Hong Kong next week
- 17 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 18 Private transfer from Amritsar to Wahga Border
- 19 India at the end of May
- 20 Restaurants in Singapore
- 21 Books on Japanese mythology or novels inspired by it
- 22 14 Days in Myanmar over the Holidays
- 23 should i stay in Bali longer for the july 15 holiday ?
- 24 Great Wall hike
- 25 Georgia e-visa application