I will be travelling to Japan this Spring with my husband. We're pretty sure we need to fly in and out of Tokyo, as it seems to be the most cost effective.
Here's what we have so far:
23rd March - arrive Tokyo for 5 days
Take day-trip to Nikko, kawaguchiko and/or kamakura
27th March - leave Tokyo for Kyoto (for 4 days) by train (view mount Fuji from Shin-Fuji Station), visit Nara
31st March - Leave Kyoto for Hiroshima (for 2 days)
2nd April - Return to Tokyo (2 days)
4th April - fly home
Does this seem reasonable? Any glaring omissions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 2 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 3 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 4 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 5 50th Anniversary trip
- 6 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 7 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 8 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 9 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 10 Help - India take 2
- 11 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 12 CNX late arrival?
- 13 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 14 best singapore hotel
- 15 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 16 is this a good travel plan?
- 17 currency conversion
- 18 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 19 The truth about elephant tourism
- 20 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 21 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 22 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 23 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 24 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 25 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary