I will be travelling to Japan this Spring with my husband. We're pretty sure we need to fly in and out of Tokyo, as it seems to be the most cost effective.
Here's what we have so far:
23rd March - arrive Tokyo for 5 days
Take day-trip to Nikko, kawaguchiko and/or kamakura
27th March - leave Tokyo for Kyoto (for 4 days) by train (view mount Fuji from Shin-Fuji Station), visit Nara
31st March - Leave Kyoto for Hiroshima (for 2 days)
2nd April - Return to Tokyo (2 days)
4th April - fly home
Does this seem reasonable? Any glaring omissions?
Almost 2 weeks in Japan - feedback would be lovely!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 2 April in Bangkok, again!
- 3 Hong Kong restaurants
- 4 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 5 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 6 Problems at 12,000'
- 7 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 8 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 9 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 10 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 11 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 12 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 13 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 14 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 15 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 16 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 17 How safe is Delhi/India
- 18 Malaria
- 19 Vietnam and coffee
- 20 I'm going to Japan!
- 21 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 22 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 23 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 24 Cherry blossom
- 25 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?