I will be travelling to Japan this Spring with my husband. We're pretty sure we need to fly in and out of Tokyo, as it seems to be the most cost effective.
Here's what we have so far:
23rd March - arrive Tokyo for 5 days
Take day-trip to Nikko, kawaguchiko and/or kamakura
27th March - leave Tokyo for Kyoto (for 4 days) by train (view mount Fuji from Shin-Fuji Station), visit Nara
31st March - Leave Kyoto for Hiroshima (for 2 days)
2nd April - Return to Tokyo (2 days)
4th April - fly home
Does this seem reasonable? Any glaring omissions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India itinerary critique please
- 2 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 3 Vientiane and ??
- 4 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 5 Thai Elephants
- 6 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 7 Japan/Korea/HK
- 8 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 9 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 10 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 11 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 12 Impressions of India
- 13 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 14 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 15 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 16 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)
- 17 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 18 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 19 Mumbai short visit
- 20 which city should i start from first
- 21 Do not miss the variety of Indonesian cultural festivals in 2017
- 22 Cultural Festivals of Indonesia
- 23 Sri Lanka in August
- 24 Camel Safar in Rajastan
- 25 Looking for Hong Kong (HK) Tourism Guide