I will be travelling to Japan this Spring with my husband. We're pretty sure we need to fly in and out of Tokyo, as it seems to be the most cost effective.
Here's what we have so far:
23rd March - arrive Tokyo for 5 days
Take day-trip to Nikko, kawaguchiko and/or kamakura
27th March - leave Tokyo for Kyoto (for 4 days) by train (view mount Fuji from Shin-Fuji Station), visit Nara
31st March - Leave Kyoto for Hiroshima (for 2 days)
2nd April - Return to Tokyo (2 days)
4th April - fly home
Does this seem reasonable? Any glaring omissions?
Almost 2 weeks in Japan - feedback would be lovely!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 2 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 3 Yangshuo or Tiger Leaping Gorge -- bad idea in the winter over Christmas?
- 4 Planning for Nov/Dec trip to Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, LP, Hanoi via HK
- 5 Kashmir first week of June onwards, a few concerns
- 6 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 7 Bali , camboidia, Laos itinerary - please tweak
- 8 Planning trip to India, have a couple of questions
- 9 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 10 Asia Tour Companies
- 11 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 12 thai air Discovery pass question
- 13 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 14 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 15 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 16 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 17 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 18 Angkor Wat guide
- 19 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 20 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 21 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 22 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 23 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 24 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 25 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists