I will be travelling to Japan this Spring with my husband. We're pretty sure we need to fly in and out of Tokyo, as it seems to be the most cost effective.
Here's what we have so far:
23rd March - arrive Tokyo for 5 days
Take day-trip to Nikko, kawaguchiko and/or kamakura
27th March - leave Tokyo for Kyoto (for 4 days) by train (view mount Fuji from Shin-Fuji Station), visit Nara
31st March - Leave Kyoto for Hiroshima (for 2 days)
2nd April - Return to Tokyo (2 days)
4th April - fly home
Does this seem reasonable? Any glaring omissions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hike to summit of Mount Kinabalu
- 2 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/zyalix/
- 3 Bandhavgarh National Park - Garhwal Himalayan Expedition
- 4 TGS Tours Jaipur
- 5 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 6 Japan then Bali - Where to Fly In & Out?
- 7 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 8 Transportation to mt koya-san from Osaka
- 9 Suggest places in Uttarakhand
- 10 Tokyo and Kyoto in one week
- 11 Thailand Assistance
- 12 Jaisalmer or Ranthambore Nat'l Park
- 13 Good unlimited data for tourists
- 14 Clean hotel near BKK for early flight
- 15 Advice on itinerary Japan 12 nights
- 16 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 17 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 18 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 19 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 20 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 21 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 22 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 23 Japan in February
- 24 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 25 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New