I will be travelling to Japan this Spring with my husband. We're pretty sure we need to fly in and out of Tokyo, as it seems to be the most cost effective.
Here's what we have so far:
23rd March - arrive Tokyo for 5 days
Take day-trip to Nikko, kawaguchiko and/or kamakura
27th March - leave Tokyo for Kyoto (for 4 days) by train (view mount Fuji from Shin-Fuji Station), visit Nara
31st March - Leave Kyoto for Hiroshima (for 2 days)
2nd April - Return to Tokyo (2 days)
4th April - fly home
Does this seem reasonable? Any glaring omissions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 2 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 3 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 4 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 5 Bali - What to do?
- 6 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 7 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 8 Being customs
- 9 Itinerary feedback please
- 10 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 11 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 12 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 13 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 14 Tips in Myanmar
- 15 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 16 Road Scholar tour in China
- 17 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 18 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 19 myanmar
- 20 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 21 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 22 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 23 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 24 A beach of choice on Samui
- 25 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing