I will be travelling to Japan this Spring with my husband. We're pretty sure we need to fly in and out of Tokyo, as it seems to be the most cost effective.
Here's what we have so far:
23rd March - arrive Tokyo for 5 days
Take day-trip to Nikko, kawaguchiko and/or kamakura
27th March - leave Tokyo for Kyoto (for 4 days) by train (view mount Fuji from Shin-Fuji Station), visit Nara
31st March - Leave Kyoto for Hiroshima (for 2 days)
2nd April - Return to Tokyo (2 days)
4th April - fly home
Does this seem reasonable? Any glaring omissions?
Almost 2 weeks in Japan - feedback would be lovely!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 2 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 3 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 4 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 5 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 6 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 7 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 8 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 9 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 10 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 11 best dining in Kyoto
- 12 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 13 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 14 Traveling India in 8 Months
- 15 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 16 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 17 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 18 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 19 China trip - 15 nights
- 20 From Pittsburgh To Bangalore India In 1 minute
- 21 Japan in July?
- 22 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 23 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 24 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 25 Japan - itinerary advice - takayama or kanazawa?