I will be travelling to Japan this Spring with my husband. We're pretty sure we need to fly in and out of Tokyo, as it seems to be the most cost effective.
Here's what we have so far:
23rd March - arrive Tokyo for 5 days
Take day-trip to Nikko, kawaguchiko and/or kamakura
27th March - leave Tokyo for Kyoto (for 4 days) by train (view mount Fuji from Shin-Fuji Station), visit Nara
31st March - Leave Kyoto for Hiroshima (for 2 days)
2nd April - Return to Tokyo (2 days)
4th April - fly home
Does this seem reasonable? Any glaring omissions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://trexmusclesite.com/boostero/
- 2 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 3 http://trexmusclesite.com/boostero/
- 4 Antique floor unique style
- 5 propose the concept of digital furniture
- 6 Where to buy vacuum pump?
- 7 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 8 Are you looking Camlock Couplings in Durable in Quality?
- 9 Are you looking Flipkart Coupons provider?
- 10 Cambodia weather
- 11 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 12 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 13 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 14 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 15 Month long SE Asia trip
- 16 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 17 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 18 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 19 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 20 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 21 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 22 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 23 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report
- 24 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 25 Visa Question - Cambodia