I will be travelling to Japan this Spring with my husband. We're pretty sure we need to fly in and out of Tokyo, as it seems to be the most cost effective.
Here's what we have so far:
23rd March - arrive Tokyo for 5 days
Take day-trip to Nikko, kawaguchiko and/or kamakura
27th March - leave Tokyo for Kyoto (for 4 days) by train (view mount Fuji from Shin-Fuji Station), visit Nara
31st March - Leave Kyoto for Hiroshima (for 2 days)
2nd April - Return to Tokyo (2 days)
4th April - fly home
Does this seem reasonable? Any glaring omissions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 3 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 4 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 5 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 6 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 7 Phnom Penh during Bon Om Touk?
- 8 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 9 Christmas in the Alps
- 10 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 11 sri lanka- tips required
- 12 base bangkok or manilla
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 15 Idiotic time zone question
- 16 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 17 Mount Koya
- 18 Sometahing is wrong
- 19 Twin rooms in Japan
- 20 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 21 Change my Itinerary?
- 22 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 23 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 24 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 25 Where to from Tokyo?!