I will be travelling to Japan this Spring with my husband. We're pretty sure we need to fly in and out of Tokyo, as it seems to be the most cost effective.
Here's what we have so far:
23rd March - arrive Tokyo for 5 days
Take day-trip to Nikko, kawaguchiko and/or kamakura
27th March - leave Tokyo for Kyoto (for 4 days) by train (view mount Fuji from Shin-Fuji Station), visit Nara
31st March - Leave Kyoto for Hiroshima (for 2 days)
2nd April - Return to Tokyo (2 days)
4th April - fly home
Does this seem reasonable? Any glaring omissions?
Almost 2 weeks in Japan - feedback would be lovely!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 2 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 5 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 6 Nepal - Trekking Tragedy...
- 7 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 8 Triple Room in Singapore
- 9 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 10 What I like about Mumbai
- 11 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 12 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 13 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 14 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 15 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 16 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 17 6 full days in Yagoon
- 18 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 19 Where to Play Basketball in Tokyo
- 20 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 21 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 22 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 23 Veligandu or Six Senses Laamu
- 24 Having doubts with China
- 25 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China