I will be travelling to Japan this Spring with my husband. We're pretty sure we need to fly in and out of Tokyo, as it seems to be the most cost effective.
Here's what we have so far:
23rd March - arrive Tokyo for 5 days
Take day-trip to Nikko, kawaguchiko and/or kamakura
27th March - leave Tokyo for Kyoto (for 4 days) by train (view mount Fuji from Shin-Fuji Station), visit Nara
31st March - Leave Kyoto for Hiroshima (for 2 days)
2nd April - Return to Tokyo (2 days)
4th April - fly home
Does this seem reasonable? Any glaring omissions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel for two night stop over in Singapore
- 2 Visa for India
- 3 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 4 Please help us find our MISSING friend
- 5 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 6 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 7 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 8 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 9 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 10 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 11 Buying jewelry in India
- 12 Jaipur's Gem Palace
- 13 Chiang Mai
- 14 Phuket Weather
- 15 hanoi eats
- 16 Castle & King tour operator review
- 17 If choice is necessary: Ninh Binh or Ba Be ?
- 18 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 19 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 20 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 21 Bangkok for 3 nights, first time
- 22 Mongolia itinerary
- 23 Buying Jewelry in India
- 24 Indochina Junk - Which vessel?
- 25 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.