I will be travelling to Japan this Spring with my husband. We're pretty sure we need to fly in and out of Tokyo, as it seems to be the most cost effective.
Here's what we have so far:
23rd March - arrive Tokyo for 5 days
Take day-trip to Nikko, kawaguchiko and/or kamakura
27th March - leave Tokyo for Kyoto (for 4 days) by train (view mount Fuji from Shin-Fuji Station), visit Nara
31st March - Leave Kyoto for Hiroshima (for 2 days)
2nd April - Return to Tokyo (2 days)
4th April - fly home
Does this seem reasonable? Any glaring omissions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Some notes about South Korea
- 2 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 3 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 4 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 5 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 6 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 7 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 8 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 9 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 10 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 11 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 12 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 13 Totally unprepared
- 14 Rental Car Bali
- 15 Sulawesi
- 16 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 17 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 18 Made the Jump!
- 19 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 20 passport visa ques.
- 21 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 22 In Seoul for one day
- 23 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 24 A great trip in India
- 25 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??