I will be travelling to Japan this Spring with my husband. We're pretty sure we need to fly in and out of Tokyo, as it seems to be the most cost effective.
Here's what we have so far:
23rd March - arrive Tokyo for 5 days
Take day-trip to Nikko, kawaguchiko and/or kamakura
27th March - leave Tokyo for Kyoto (for 4 days) by train (view mount Fuji from Shin-Fuji Station), visit Nara
31st March - Leave Kyoto for Hiroshima (for 2 days)
2nd April - Return to Tokyo (2 days)
4th April - fly home
Does this seem reasonable? Any glaring omissions?
Almost 2 weeks in Japan - feedback would be lovely!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 3 help with itinerary!
- 4 Advice re. day trip from Chiang Rai to Mae Sai & Golden Triangle
- 5 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 6 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 7 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 9 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 10 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 11 Christmas Time in India
- 12 Having doubts with China
- 13 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 14 Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- 15 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 16 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 17 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 18 What are the best near places to tour from Panchalingeswar in Odisha
- 19 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 20 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 21 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 22 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 23 Myanmar podcast
- 24 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 25 Burma with a toddler