I will be travelling to Japan this Spring with my husband. We're pretty sure we need to fly in and out of Tokyo, as it seems to be the most cost effective.
Here's what we have so far:
23rd March - arrive Tokyo for 5 days
Take day-trip to Nikko, kawaguchiko and/or kamakura
27th March - leave Tokyo for Kyoto (for 4 days) by train (view mount Fuji from Shin-Fuji Station), visit Nara
31st March - Leave Kyoto for Hiroshima (for 2 days)
2nd April - Return to Tokyo (2 days)
4th April - fly home
Does this seem reasonable? Any glaring omissions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 2 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 3 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 4 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 5 Eating in India
- 6 Trekking in India
- 7 Vietnam, Laos, Siem Reap, Chiang Rai - ? the right # days/order of travel??
- 8 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 9 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 10 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 11 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 12 Sri Lanka plan
- 13 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 14 Vietnam - September 2015
- 15 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 16 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 17 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 18 Private guide and driver for India
- 19 Hong Kong - help please.
- 20 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 21 Where best to stay in Penang
- 22 Hotel in Hanoi
- 23 17-Day Itinerary
- 24 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 25 Need Help for the itinerary