I will be travelling to Japan this Spring with my husband. We're pretty sure we need to fly in and out of Tokyo, as it seems to be the most cost effective.
Here's what we have so far:
23rd March - arrive Tokyo for 5 days
Take day-trip to Nikko, kawaguchiko and/or kamakura
27th March - leave Tokyo for Kyoto (for 4 days) by train (view mount Fuji from Shin-Fuji Station), visit Nara
31st March - Leave Kyoto for Hiroshima (for 2 days)
2nd April - Return to Tokyo (2 days)
4th April - fly home
Does this seem reasonable? Any glaring omissions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Buying jewelry in India
- 2 Group (non-private) Tours of South Korea
- 3 NY Times article on Sulawesi and seeing the Torajan death rituals
- 4 Xi'an advice please
- 5 Visa for India
- 6 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 7 Bus Hop-on, Hop off service in Hong Kong
- 8 Recommendation of a hotel in Hong Kong and Macau
- 9 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 10 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 11 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 12 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 13 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 14 Vietnam-Halong Bay overnight Cruises
- 15 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 16 Mobile apps for Asian countries
- 17 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 18 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 19 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 20 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 21 Flower Arranging in Kyoto
- 22 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 23 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 24 Hotel for two night stop over in Singapore
- 25 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay