I will be travelling to Japan this Spring with my husband. We're pretty sure we need to fly in and out of Tokyo, as it seems to be the most cost effective.
Here's what we have so far:
23rd March - arrive Tokyo for 5 days
Take day-trip to Nikko, kawaguchiko and/or kamakura
27th March - leave Tokyo for Kyoto (for 4 days) by train (view mount Fuji from Shin-Fuji Station), visit Nara
31st March - Leave Kyoto for Hiroshima (for 2 days)
2nd April - Return to Tokyo (2 days)
4th April - fly home
Does this seem reasonable? Any glaring omissions?
Almost 2 weeks in Japan - feedback would be lovely!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Onilne booking hotels !
- 2 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 3 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 4 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 5 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID, etc
- 6 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 7 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 8 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 9 Nepal
- 10 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 11 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 12 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 13 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 14 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 15 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 16 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 17 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 18 1st time Japan - solo female
- 19 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 20 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 21 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 22 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 23 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 24 Odyssey unlimited
- 25 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?