I will be travelling to Japan this Spring with my husband. We're pretty sure we need to fly in and out of Tokyo, as it seems to be the most cost effective.
Here's what we have so far:
23rd March - arrive Tokyo for 5 days
Take day-trip to Nikko, kawaguchiko and/or kamakura
27th March - leave Tokyo for Kyoto (for 4 days) by train (view mount Fuji from Shin-Fuji Station), visit Nara
31st March - Leave Kyoto for Hiroshima (for 2 days)
2nd April - Return to Tokyo (2 days)
4th April - fly home
Does this seem reasonable? Any glaring omissions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 부산경륜◇◇％％［SNN77.CΘM］％％◇◇중국골프투어
- 2 창원경륜◇◇％％［SNN77.CΘM］％％◇◇해외골프추천
- 3 경륜투데이◇◇％％［SNN77.CΘM］％％◇◇초보골프배우기
- 4 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 5 Taxi Service In Dehradun
- 6 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 7 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 8 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 9 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 10 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 11 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 12 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 13 November, March, June... Japan?
- 14 Itinerary Help Japan
- 15 3-4 Weeks in Bali alone?
- 16 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 17 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 18 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 19 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 20 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 21 Silk Road Tour - China
- 22 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 23 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 24 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 25 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice