I will be travelling to Japan this Spring with my husband. We're pretty sure we need to fly in and out of Tokyo, as it seems to be the most cost effective.
Here's what we have so far:
23rd March - arrive Tokyo for 5 days
Take day-trip to Nikko, kawaguchiko and/or kamakura
27th March - leave Tokyo for Kyoto (for 4 days) by train (view mount Fuji from Shin-Fuji Station), visit Nara
31st March - Leave Kyoto for Hiroshima (for 2 days)
2nd April - Return to Tokyo (2 days)
4th April - fly home
Does this seem reasonable? Any glaring omissions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 정선카지노《♣ GO583.COM ♣》정선카지노정선카지노
- 2 강원랜드카지노《♣ GO583.COM ♣》강원랜드카지노강원랜드카지노
- 3 강원랜드카지노《♣ GO583.COM ♣》강원랜드카지노강원랜드카지노
- 4 Uncomplicated Packing and Relocating in 15 Steps
- 5 India On Arrival Visa
- 6 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 7 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 8 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 9 Visa for Burma/Myanmar
- 10 Footing on Druk Trek in Bhutan?
- 11 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 12 Krabi? Phuket? Phi Phi?
- 13 Itinerary for 12 days in Burma- help decide
- 14 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 15 Great Wall in a wheelchair
- 16 Beaches closest to Rajasthan
- 17 15 Days in Japan, Need Help With Last Two
- 18 Vietnam, Laos, Siem Reap, Chiang Rai - ? the right # days/order of travel??
- 19 Return of tourism to Nepal
- 20 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 21 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 22 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 23 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 24 Eating in India
- 25 Trekking in India