I will be travelling to Japan this Spring with my husband. We're pretty sure we need to fly in and out of Tokyo, as it seems to be the most cost effective.
Here's what we have so far:
23rd March - arrive Tokyo for 5 days
Take day-trip to Nikko, kawaguchiko and/or kamakura
27th March - leave Tokyo for Kyoto (for 4 days) by train (view mount Fuji from Shin-Fuji Station), visit Nara
31st March - Leave Kyoto for Hiroshima (for 2 days)
2nd April - Return to Tokyo (2 days)
4th April - fly home
Does this seem reasonable? Any glaring omissions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 2 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 3 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 4 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 5 Honeymoon in Bali
- 6 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 7 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 8 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 9 India E Tourist Visa
- 10 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 11 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 12 New Travelor
- 13 Beautiful location for painting
- 14 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 15 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 16 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 17 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 18 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 19 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 20 Train Travel in Thailand
- 21 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 22 Phillipines - Tour Companies
- 23 Phuket
- 24 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 25 Tokyo & Kyoto