I will be travelling to Japan this Spring with my husband. We're pretty sure we need to fly in and out of Tokyo, as it seems to be the most cost effective.
Here's what we have so far:
23rd March - arrive Tokyo for 5 days
Take day-trip to Nikko, kawaguchiko and/or kamakura
27th March - leave Tokyo for Kyoto (for 4 days) by train (view mount Fuji from Shin-Fuji Station), visit Nara
31st March - Leave Kyoto for Hiroshima (for 2 days)
2nd April - Return to Tokyo (2 days)
4th April - fly home
Does this seem reasonable? Any glaring omissions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/vitalpeak-xt/
- 2 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/bella-dior/
- 3 dhttp://musclebuildingbuy.com/bella-dior/
- 4 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/kerave-hair-uk/
- 5 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 6 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 7 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 8 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 9 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 10 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 11 An island paradise?
- 12 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 13 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 14 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 15 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 16 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 17 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 18 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 19 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 20 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 21 Rental Car Bali
- 22 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 23 Kintamani Tour
- 24 Some notes about South Korea
- 25 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan