I will be travelling to Japan this Spring with my husband. We're pretty sure we need to fly in and out of Tokyo, as it seems to be the most cost effective.
Here's what we have so far:
23rd March - arrive Tokyo for 5 days
Take day-trip to Nikko, kawaguchiko and/or kamakura
27th March - leave Tokyo for Kyoto (for 4 days) by train (view mount Fuji from Shin-Fuji Station), visit Nara
31st March - Leave Kyoto for Hiroshima (for 2 days)
2nd April - Return to Tokyo (2 days)
4th April - fly home
Does this seem reasonable? Any glaring omissions?
Almost 2 weeks in Japan - feedback would be lovely!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 2 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 3 Angkor - when to go?
- 4 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 5 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 6 Anyone book tour with Vietnam Private Tours?
- 7 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 8 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 9 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 10 India with 4 kids
- 11 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 12 Travel during China national week?
- 13 Destination Bangkok, again
- 14 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 15 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 16 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 17 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 18 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 19 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 20 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 21 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 22 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 23 Bagan Guide Recommendation
- 24 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 25 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?