I will be travelling to Japan this Spring with my husband. We're pretty sure we need to fly in and out of Tokyo, as it seems to be the most cost effective.
Here's what we have so far:
23rd March - arrive Tokyo for 5 days
Take day-trip to Nikko, kawaguchiko and/or kamakura
27th March - leave Tokyo for Kyoto (for 4 days) by train (view mount Fuji from Shin-Fuji Station), visit Nara
31st March - Leave Kyoto for Hiroshima (for 2 days)
2nd April - Return to Tokyo (2 days)
4th April - fly home
Does this seem reasonable? Any glaring omissions?
Almost 2 weeks in Japan - feedback would be lovely!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 vietnam and laos
- 2 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 3 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 4 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 5 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 6 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 7 Driver Guide wanted March 2015
- 8 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 9 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 10 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 11 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 12 Connaught Place
- 13 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 14 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 15 Nepal- recipe?
- 16 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 17 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 18 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 19 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 20 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 21 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 22 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 23 My SEA trip - photos update
- 24 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 25 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.