I will be travelling to Japan this Spring with my husband. We're pretty sure we need to fly in and out of Tokyo, as it seems to be the most cost effective.
Here's what we have so far:
23rd March - arrive Tokyo for 5 days
Take day-trip to Nikko, kawaguchiko and/or kamakura
27th March - leave Tokyo for Kyoto (for 4 days) by train (view mount Fuji from Shin-Fuji Station), visit Nara
31st March - Leave Kyoto for Hiroshima (for 2 days)
2nd April - Return to Tokyo (2 days)
4th April - fly home
Does this seem reasonable? Any glaring omissions?
Almost 2 weeks in Japan - feedback would be lovely!
- 1 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 2 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 3 India, What Can I Say!
- 4 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 5 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 6 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 7 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 8 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 9 Wildlife Tour of India
- 10 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 11 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 12 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 13 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 14 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 15 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 16 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 17 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 18 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 19 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 20 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?
- 21 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 22 Burma features "Alice in Wonderland"
- 23 Any Recommendations for an Agra Hotel?
- 24 Pushpesh Baid wants suggestions for south India trip
- 25 Conference venues around Pune City?