We, a family group of 9 including 5 adults and older teens will be traveling to India in early to mid-July. I have travelled to India in the past, never in July but I know that it will be hot and raining. However, a few of the family have never been there, can only go in July ,and have said this will be the only time they ever go.
The question : Before going to Delhi and the Taj, we will be spending a 2-3 days in Bombay and 4-5 days in Pune. Is it worth it at that time of year to try to and work Ajanta and Ellora into the trip? Will it be so hot and wet and difficult to get to that it won't be fun?
A;ternatively, we could take a few day trips from Pune. (Totally ignoring Pune is not an option because we need to visit someone there)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 N0W : KASPERSKY Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 ANTIVIRUS FIXED 24*7
- 2 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 Terracotta Warriors
- 4 Selling mountainbikes in Dushanbe
- 5 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 6 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 7 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 8 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 9 hiking japan sept
- 10 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 11 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 12 The best way to My Son
- 13 Japan Itinerary!
- 14 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 15 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 16 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 17 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 18 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 19 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 20 Japan rough itinerary
- 21 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 22 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 23 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 24 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 25 shanghai for 4 days