We, a family group of 9 including 5 adults and older teens will be traveling to India in early to mid-July. I have travelled to India in the past, never in July but I know that it will be hot and raining. However, a few of the family have never been there, can only go in July ,and have said this will be the only time they ever go.
The question : Before going to Delhi and the Taj, we will be spending a 2-3 days in Bombay and 4-5 days in Pune. Is it worth it at that time of year to try to and work Ajanta and Ellora into the trip? Will it be so hot and wet and difficult to get to that it won't be fun?
A;ternatively, we could take a few day trips from Pune. (Totally ignoring Pune is not an option because we need to visit someone there)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 2 Laos planning.
- 3 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 4 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 5 Bye bye SE Asia
- 6 India Tour Companies
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 11 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 12 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 13 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 14 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 15 One night in Osaka
- 16 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 17 Impressions of India
- 18 Japan - costs
- 19 Japan for Foodies
- 20 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 21 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 22 Japan Rail Pass
- 23 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 24 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 25 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018