We, a family group of 9 including 5 adults and older teens will be traveling to India in early to mid-July. I have travelled to India in the past, never in July but I know that it will be hot and raining. However, a few of the family have never been there, can only go in July ,and have said this will be the only time they ever go.
The question : Before going to Delhi and the Taj, we will be spending a 2-3 days in Bombay and 4-5 days in Pune. Is it worth it at that time of year to try to and work Ajanta and Ellora into the trip? Will it be so hot and wet and difficult to get to that it won't be fun?
A;ternatively, we could take a few day trips from Pune. (Totally ignoring Pune is not an option because we need to visit someone there)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India in March and April??
- 2 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 3 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 4 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 5 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 6 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 7 Japan- National Holiday
- 8 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 9 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 10 Passport
- 11 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 12 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 13 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 14 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 15 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 16 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 17 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 18 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 19 Amakusa island help
- 20 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 21 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 22 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 23 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 24 Japan Itinerary
- 25 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks