We, a family group of 9 including 5 adults and older teens will be traveling to India in early to mid-July. I have travelled to India in the past, never in July but I know that it will be hot and raining. However, a few of the family have never been there, can only go in July ,and have said this will be the only time they ever go.
The question : Before going to Delhi and the Taj, we will be spending a 2-3 days in Bombay and 4-5 days in Pune. Is it worth it at that time of year to try to and work Ajanta and Ellora into the trip? Will it be so hot and wet and difficult to get to that it won't be fun?
A;ternatively, we could take a few day trips from Pune. (Totally ignoring Pune is not an option because we need to visit someone there)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://purelifegreencoffeebeanadvice.com/vitalure/
- 2 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 3 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 4 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 5 Suggestions for a trip with my daughter
- 6 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 7 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 8 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 9 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 10 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 11 3 weeks in Japan
- 12 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 13 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 14 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 15 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 16 India Tour Companies
- 17 Vietnam Dong
- 18 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 19 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 20 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 21 New Years in Japan
- 22 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 23 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 24 Touristy Thailand
- 25 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia