We, a family group of 9 including 5 adults and older teens will be traveling to India in early to mid-July. I have travelled to India in the past, never in July but I know that it will be hot and raining. However, a few of the family have never been there, can only go in July ,and have said this will be the only time they ever go.
The question : Before going to Delhi and the Taj, we will be spending a 2-3 days in Bombay and 4-5 days in Pune. Is it worth it at that time of year to try to and work Ajanta and Ellora into the trip? Will it be so hot and wet and difficult to get to that it won't be fun?
A;ternatively, we could take a few day trips from Pune. (Totally ignoring Pune is not an option because we need to visit someone there)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tips in Myanmar
- 2 myanmar
- 3 http://newsupplements2017.com/core-pwo/
- 4 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 5 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 6 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 7 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 8 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 9 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 10 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 11 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 12 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 13 Being customs
- 14 Road Scholar tour in China
- 15 A beach of choice on Samui
- 16 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 17 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 18 Travel India solo
- 19 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 20 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 21 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 22 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 23 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 24 Osaka, aquarium?
- 25 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?