What is the best way (reasonably priced without it taking 3 hours) to get from Kimpo to the JW Marriott hotel? Also, is this hotel nice?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 2 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 3 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 4 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 5 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 6 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 7 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 8 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 9 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 10 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 11 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 12 Hoi An in December?
- 13 Bali airport transportation
- 14 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 15 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 16 Passport for Indonesia
- 17 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 18 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 19 Is this crazy?
- 20 Dollar traveller cheques
- 21 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 22 India help with where to go
- 23 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 24 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 25 Halong Bay cruise