What is the best way (reasonably priced without it taking 3 hours) to get from Kimpo to the JW Marriott hotel? Also, is this hotel nice?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 2 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 3 First trip to Japan
- 4 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 5 All about food!!
- 6 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 7 Northern India in June
- 8 The selection of real women was pretty good
- 9 Tauck or Abercrombie and Kent or Louise Nicholson
- 10 Hakone Free Pass
- 11 8.5 Days in India - Insane?
- 12 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 13 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 14 OAT trip to India
- 15 Thailand Itinerary...which order?
- 16 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 17 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 18 Castle & King tour operator review
- 19 Santhiya or Anatara in Koh Phangan?
- 20 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 21 What beach to choose?!?!
- 22 Thailand itinerary help - 3 weeks in December
- 23 Singapore or Bali
- 24 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 25 Driver recommendation in Bali