Just wanted to know if catching a taxi that will fit 4 adults plus luggage will be easy at the airport taxi stand? I have read that some 'wagon' type taxis are available, but not sure if there are plenty available or will we have to wait a long time to get one?
If they are available, roughly how much will it cost? or are we better off organising a private car service? We are a group of 4 girls and would rather not be separated in two taxis.
Any assistance you can provide is greatly appreciated.
Airport Taxi in Bangkok for 4 adults plus luggage
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 2 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 3 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 4 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 5 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 6 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 7 Chiang Mai - Sightseeing
- 8 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 9 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 10 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 11 Lcuy's 2015 Jaunt to Japan; Kyushu w/ Fukuoka, Kumamoto & Kurokawa Onsen
- 12 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 13 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 14 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 15 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter
- 16 hokkaido outskirts
- 17 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 18 HKIA taxi with 3 people plus luggage?
- 19 July itinerary in Japan
- 20 India and Nepal 2014
- 21 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 22 Phones, staying in touch and SIM cards in India
- 23 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 24 How early do you get to get to the airport in Thailand?
- 25 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!