Just wanted to know if catching a taxi that will fit 4 adults plus luggage will be easy at the airport taxi stand? I have read that some 'wagon' type taxis are available, but not sure if there are plenty available or will we have to wait a long time to get one?
If they are available, roughly how much will it cost? or are we better off organising a private car service? We are a group of 4 girls and would rather not be separated in two taxis.
Any assistance you can provide is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Original/fake Passports , work permit,etc
- 2 Georgia e-visa application
- 3 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 4 where to stay in Busan
- 5 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 6 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 7 First time to India
- 8 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 9 Thai Jungle Experience
- 10 K2 Trek - stunning! But be careful of irresponsible agency
- 11 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 12 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 13 First time getting out of the country
- 14 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 15 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 16 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 17 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 18 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 19 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 20 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 21 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 22 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 23 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 24 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 25 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report