Just wanted to know if catching a taxi that will fit 4 adults plus luggage will be easy at the airport taxi stand? I have read that some 'wagon' type taxis are available, but not sure if there are plenty available or will we have to wait a long time to get one?
If they are available, roughly how much will it cost? or are we better off organising a private car service? We are a group of 4 girls and would rather not be separated in two taxis.
Any assistance you can provide is greatly appreciated.
Airport Taxi in Bangkok for 4 adults plus luggage
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nancy Chandler maps
- 2 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 3 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 4 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 5 flight from Mandalay to Luang Prabang
- 6 Where to buy a Yukuta, rather than a Kimono...?
- 7 Vietnam- when to go to avoid the rain?
- 8 Mekong River Cruises
- 9 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 10 Elephant Village Sanctuary in Luang Prabang - which trip?
- 11 Help re. Visa.
- 12 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 13 Recommended hotels/activities in Huahin
- 14 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 15 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 16 Bangkok and Manila
- 17 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 18 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 19 Advice on Tipping in Bali
- 20 16 days in Vietnam
- 21 Guide in Bagan?
- 22 Day Tours Phuket, Krabi
- 23 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 24 Dentist
- 25 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats