Just wanted to know if catching a taxi that will fit 4 adults plus luggage will be easy at the airport taxi stand? I have read that some 'wagon' type taxis are available, but not sure if there are plenty available or will we have to wait a long time to get one?
If they are available, roughly how much will it cost? or are we better off organising a private car service? We are a group of 4 girls and would rather not be separated in two taxis.
Any assistance you can provide is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Local Packers Movers Hyderabad
- 2 Local Packers and Movers Mumbai
- 3 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 4 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/max-test-xtreme/
- 5 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 6 Hydraulic tube fittings Manufacturers, Suppliers & Exporters | nexus
- 7 manaslu trekking Nepal in september
- 8 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-no2/
- 9 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 10 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 11 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 12 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 13 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 14 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 15 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 16 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 17 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 19 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 20 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 21 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 22 Totally unprepared
- 23 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 24 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 25 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue