We are traveling to Indonesia and will be spending the night in Tokyo. We want to stay close to the airport because we arrive late and leave early the next morning. There are a number of hotels which seem near to the airport. We'd like shuttle service. Any suggestions? Any good or bad experiences staying near the Tokyo airport to share? Thanks.
airport hotel in Tokyo
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 2 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 3 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 4 Travel during China national week?
- 5 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 6 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 7 Destination Bangkok, again
- 8 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 9 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 10 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 11 Bali or Fiji
- 12 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 13 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 14 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 15 Don't use World Expeditions
- 16 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 17 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 18 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 19 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 20 3 days in Teheran
- 21 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 22 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 23 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 24 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 25 Favorite travel apps?