We are traveling to Indonesia and will be spending the night in Tokyo. We want to stay close to the airport because we arrive late and leave early the next morning. There are a number of hotels which seem near to the airport. We'd like shuttle service. Any suggestions? Any good or bad experiences staying near the Tokyo airport to share? Thanks.
airport hotel in Tokyo
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 2 What's in Ladakh ?
- 3 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 4 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 5 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 6 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 7 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 8 Destination Bangkok, again
- 9 Phuket
- 10 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 11 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 12 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 13 India, What Can I Say!
- 14 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 15 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 16 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 17 Travel during China national week?
- 18 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 19 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 20 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 21 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 22 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 23 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 24 Angkor - when to go?
- 25 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville