We are traveling to Indonesia and will be spending the night in Tokyo. We want to stay close to the airport because we arrive late and leave early the next morning. There are a number of hotels which seem near to the airport. We'd like shuttle service. Any suggestions? Any good or bad experiences staying near the Tokyo airport to share? Thanks.
airport hotel in Tokyo
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Adelphi Suites
- 2 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 3 2 Weeks in Thailand - Looking for suggestions
- 4 Hakone - where to stay for two nights
- 5 Clothing needs
- 6 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 7 Nancy Chandler maps
- 8 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 9 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 10 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 11 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 12 Help re. Visa.
- 13 Snow Monkeys in Japan
- 14 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 15 2-3 days to spend near Shanghai: Hangzhou or Monganshan?
- 16 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 17 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 18 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 19 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 20 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 21 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 22 Free Sumo ticket in Fukuoka November 21
- 23 Do we need to reserve trains far in advance or just rock up to Station?
- 24 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 25 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi