We are traveling to Indonesia and will be spending the night in Tokyo. We want to stay close to the airport because we arrive late and leave early the next morning. There are a number of hotels which seem near to the airport. We'd like shuttle service. Any suggestions? Any good or bad experiences staying near the Tokyo airport to share? Thanks.
airport hotel in Tokyo
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Two questions about Thailand
- 2 Advice me to select saving plans in terms of free roaming
- 3 One week in Tokyo
- 4 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 5 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 6 Agent to book domestic Nepal flights
- 7 Driving in Laos
- 8 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 9 Ideal itereneray for Nepal
- 10 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 11 Where to next after watching Nanjing 2014 YOG
- 12 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 13 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 14 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 15 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 16 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 17 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 18 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 19 china
- 20 TIPS FOR TRAVELLING THE PHILIPPINES
- 21 where to next after Nanjing 2014 youth olympic games
- 22 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 23 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 24 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 25 China - Personal recommendations