Can anyone offer up to date information on using this service in HK? Hoping to find 'snowbirds' to occupy my flat but I'm not a fan of social media, etc.
Airbnb in HK: any info?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 2 Vietnam - Questions
- 3 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 4 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 5 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 6 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 7 Osaka shopping
- 8 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 9 Takayama ideas in April?
- 10 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 11 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 12 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 13 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 14 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 15 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 16 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 17 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 18 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 19 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 20 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 21 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 22 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 23 Penang
- 24 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 25 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?