I am in the very rough stages of doing preliminary research for a possible trip to SE Asia either next fall (2012) or early 2013. The only Asian country I've ever been to was Korea where I studied one summer in college so on this trip I would be anxious in seeing multiple countries.
I always had my eye on Cathay Pacific's All Asia Air Pass but when I went on their website over the weekend, I couldn't find any mention of it for 2011 travel. Am I overlooking something or are they discontinuing it? With that said, I was wondering if people could provide me with any other recommendations for air passes exclusive to Asia, or low cost carriers that operate in the SE Asian region (I'm really only familiar with the larger carriers that charge quite a lot for country hopping).
Thanks in advance!
Air Passes for Asia? Low-cost budget carriers for SE Asia?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 2 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 3 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 4 What I like about Mumbai
- 5 vietnam and laos
- 6 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 7 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 8 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 9 Driver Guide wanted March 2015
- 10 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 11 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 12 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 13 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 14 Connaught Place
- 15 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 16 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 17 Nepal- recipe?
- 18 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 19 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 20 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 21 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 22 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 23 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 24 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 25 My SEA trip - photos update