I am in the very rough stages of doing preliminary research for a possible trip to SE Asia either next fall (2012) or early 2013. The only Asian country I've ever been to was Korea where I studied one summer in college so on this trip I would be anxious in seeing multiple countries.
I always had my eye on Cathay Pacific's All Asia Air Pass but when I went on their website over the weekend, I couldn't find any mention of it for 2011 travel. Am I overlooking something or are they discontinuing it? With that said, I was wondering if people could provide me with any other recommendations for air passes exclusive to Asia, or low cost carriers that operate in the SE Asian region (I'm really only familiar with the larger carriers that charge quite a lot for country hopping).
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 2 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 3 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 4 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 5 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 6 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 7 18.5 Hours in Singapore
- 8 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 9 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 10 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 11 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 12 Honeymoon in Bali
- 13 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 14 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 15 India E Tourist Visa
- 16 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 17 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 18 New Travelor
- 19 Beautiful location for painting
- 20 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 21 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 22 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 23 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 24 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 25 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
Air Passes for Asia? Low-cost budget carriers for SE Asia?