I am in the very rough stages of doing preliminary research for a possible trip to SE Asia either next fall (2012) or early 2013. The only Asian country I've ever been to was Korea where I studied one summer in college so on this trip I would be anxious in seeing multiple countries.
I always had my eye on Cathay Pacific's All Asia Air Pass but when I went on their website over the weekend, I couldn't find any mention of it for 2011 travel. Am I overlooking something or are they discontinuing it? With that said, I was wondering if people could provide me with any other recommendations for air passes exclusive to Asia, or low cost carriers that operate in the SE Asian region (I'm really only familiar with the larger carriers that charge quite a lot for country hopping).
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali Honeymoon Help
- 2 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 3 Chilli Crab - Singapore
- 4 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 5 India in March and April??
- 6 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 7 Should I? Solo, male, 52yo, deliberating
- 8 3 Weeks In Bali & Gili Islands HELP
- 9 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 10 Need Feedback on Safety and Things to Do for Traveling to Maldives
- 11 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 12 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 13 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 14 a month in india
- 15 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 16 India Safari 2017
- 17 Datong in Winter
- 18 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 19 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 20 haneda hotel
- 21 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 22 Rishikesh, India
- 23 Southeast Asia - 15 Nights Itinerary
- 24 3 days around Krabi - Best Beach to stay?
- 25 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
Air Passes for Asia? Low-cost budget carriers for SE Asia?