I am in the very rough stages of doing preliminary research for a possible trip to SE Asia either next fall (2012) or early 2013. The only Asian country I've ever been to was Korea where I studied one summer in college so on this trip I would be anxious in seeing multiple countries.
I always had my eye on Cathay Pacific's All Asia Air Pass but when I went on their website over the weekend, I couldn't find any mention of it for 2011 travel. Am I overlooking something or are they discontinuing it? With that said, I was wondering if people could provide me with any other recommendations for air passes exclusive to Asia, or low cost carriers that operate in the SE Asian region (I'm really only familiar with the larger carriers that charge quite a lot for country hopping).
Thanks in advance!
Air Passes for Asia? Low-cost budget carriers for SE Asia?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Three days in Bangkok
- 2 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 3 Khao Lak
- 4 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 5 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 6 Tiger Temple to lose all its tiger population soon
- 7 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 8 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 9 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 10 Photos from India!
- 11 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 12 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 13 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 14 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 15 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 16 Myanmar River Cruises
- 17 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 18 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 19 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 20 How to handle cash in Japan
- 21 Great Wall hike
- 22 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 23 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 24 Six days in Hong Kong
- 25 China, Hong Kong, Tibet