I am in the very rough stages of doing preliminary research for a possible trip to SE Asia either next fall (2012) or early 2013. The only Asian country I've ever been to was Korea where I studied one summer in college so on this trip I would be anxious in seeing multiple countries.
I always had my eye on Cathay Pacific's All Asia Air Pass but when I went on their website over the weekend, I couldn't find any mention of it for 2011 travel. Am I overlooking something or are they discontinuing it? With that said, I was wondering if people could provide me with any other recommendations for air passes exclusive to Asia, or low cost carriers that operate in the SE Asian region (I'm really only familiar with the larger carriers that charge quite a lot for country hopping).
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Will you work from anywhere?
- 2 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 3 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 4 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 5 14 days in Myanmar
- 6 Changing planes at Dubai
- 7 50th Anniversary trip
- 8 Indian Food Series
- 9 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 10 "necessities" for India
- 11 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 12 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 13 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 14 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 15 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 16 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 17 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 18 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 19 Short trip to Myanmar
- 20 ATMs in Japan
- 21 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 22 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 23 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 24 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 25 Gang rape in India. Again.
Air Passes for Asia? Low-cost budget carriers for SE Asia?