I am in the very rough stages of doing preliminary research for a possible trip to SE Asia either next fall (2012) or early 2013. The only Asian country I've ever been to was Korea where I studied one summer in college so on this trip I would be anxious in seeing multiple countries.
I always had my eye on Cathay Pacific's All Asia Air Pass but when I went on their website over the weekend, I couldn't find any mention of it for 2011 travel. Am I overlooking something or are they discontinuing it? With that said, I was wondering if people could provide me with any other recommendations for air passes exclusive to Asia, or low cost carriers that operate in the SE Asian region (I'm really only familiar with the larger carriers that charge quite a lot for country hopping).
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 2 Vietnam introduces E-Visas for 40 countries
- 3 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 4 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 5 Trip Report : China
- 6 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 7 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 8 Japan itinerary advice
- 9 Japan GTG, early April
- 10 Other than Kyoto?
- 11 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 12 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 13 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 14 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 15 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 16 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 17 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 18 Beijing tours
- 19 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 20 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 21 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 22 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 23 A great trip in India
- 24 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 25 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
Air Passes for Asia? Low-cost budget carriers for SE Asia?