I am in the very rough stages of doing preliminary research for a possible trip to SE Asia either next fall (2012) or early 2013. The only Asian country I've ever been to was Korea where I studied one summer in college so on this trip I would be anxious in seeing multiple countries.
I always had my eye on Cathay Pacific's All Asia Air Pass but when I went on their website over the weekend, I couldn't find any mention of it for 2011 travel. Am I overlooking something or are they discontinuing it? With that said, I was wondering if people could provide me with any other recommendations for air passes exclusive to Asia, or low cost carriers that operate in the SE Asian region (I'm really only familiar with the larger carriers that charge quite a lot for country hopping).
Thanks in advance!
Air Passes for Asia? Low-cost budget carriers for SE Asia?
- 1 Japan: best time to go?
- 2 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 3 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 4 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 5 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 6 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 7 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 8 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 9 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 10 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 11 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 12 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 13 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 14 Magical India
- 15 Visit To Goa
- 16 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 17 Myanmar Tour- Odysseys Unlimited or Asia Transpacific
- 18 Pindaya -to visit or not?
- 19 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 20 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 21 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 22 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 23 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 24 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 25 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint