I am in the very rough stages of doing preliminary research for a possible trip to SE Asia either next fall (2012) or early 2013. The only Asian country I've ever been to was Korea where I studied one summer in college so on this trip I would be anxious in seeing multiple countries.
I always had my eye on Cathay Pacific's All Asia Air Pass but when I went on their website over the weekend, I couldn't find any mention of it for 2011 travel. Am I overlooking something or are they discontinuing it? With that said, I was wondering if people could provide me with any other recommendations for air passes exclusive to Asia, or low cost carriers that operate in the SE Asian region (I'm really only familiar with the larger carriers that charge quite a lot for country hopping).
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 2 The most underrated yet surreal places in india
- 3 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 4 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 5 Traffic and Police in India
- 6 New Thai Visa
- 7 New Years in Japan
- 8 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 9 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 10 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 11 3 weeks in Japan
- 12 A first time for everything in Japan
- 13 India Tour Companies
- 14 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 15 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 16 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 17 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 18 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 19 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 20 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 21 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 22 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 23 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 24 Vietnam Dong
- 25 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
Air Passes for Asia? Low-cost budget carriers for SE Asia?