Apparently Santa Maria has booked all our flights within Burma on this carrier.
I've heard of a few of the carriers in Burma -- but never this one.
Looking on Wikipedia, it seems barely just a year old.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL GMAIL Password Reset CONTACT ☎1800:681:7208AOLTec*h
- 2 AOL GMAIL Password Reset CONTACT ☎1800:681:7208AOLTec*h
- 3 hiking japan sept
- 4 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 5 Terracotta Warriors
- 6 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 7 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 8 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 9 The best way to My Son
- 10 Japan Itinerary!
- 11 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 12 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 13 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 14 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 15 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 16 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 17 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 18 Japan rough itinerary
- 19 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 20 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 21 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 22 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 23 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 24 shanghai for 4 days
- 25 Budget Servied Apt