Apparently Santa Maria has booked all our flights within Burma on this carrier.
I've heard of a few of the carriers in Burma -- but never this one.
Looking on Wikipedia, it seems barely just a year old.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Transportation to mt koya-san from Osaka
- 2 Clean hotel near BKK for early flight
- 3 Jaisalmer or Ranthambore Nat'l Park
- 4 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 5 Japan then Bali - Where to Fly In & Out?
- 6 Advice on itinerary Japan 12 nights
- 7 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 8 Tokyo and Kyoto in one week
- 9 Hike to summit of Mount Kinabalu
- 10 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 11 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 12 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 13 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 14 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 15 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 16 Japan in February
- 17 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 18 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 19 Good unlimited data for tourists
- 20 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 21 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 22 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 23 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 24 Phuket
- 25 Which locations should I select for my Goa trip?