Apparently Santa Maria has booked all our flights within Burma on this carrier.
I've heard of a few of the carriers in Burma -- but never this one.
Looking on Wikipedia, it seems barely just a year old.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Which is the best tourist place in India?
- 2 India visa for new passport
- 3 Aptitude preparation
- 4 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 5 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 6 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 7 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 8 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 9 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 10 Traffic and Police in India
- 11 Serendipity Srilanka
- 12 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 13 New Thai Visa
- 14 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 15 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 16 New Years in Japan
- 17 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 18 Sri Lanka in December
- 19 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 20 january 31 in colombo
- 21 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 22 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 23 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 24 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 25 3 weeks in Japan