Currently we have roundtrip non refundable tickets on Air Asia from BKK to Yangon. I am now looking at the possibility of flying one way from KL to Yangon instead of BKK to Yangon. I would plan to use the return portion of the original ticket to fly back to BKK from Yangon. For US airlines if you drop the outbound portion of your ticket they will cancel your return. I have looked on the Air Asia site, but can't seem to find any information on how Air Asia would handle this. I know in the past when I have tried to contact Air Asia I have had difficulty getting a response. Does anyone know how AA handles dropping the outbound portion of a trip?
Air Asia Policy
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hanoi driver wanted
- 2 We Did It Our Way--an Unusual 6 Weeks in India & Nepal (long)
- 3 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 4 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 5 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 6 vietnam and laos
- 7 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 8 Hong Kong Airport Transfer
- 9 Budget Restaurants in Varkala
- 10 best time to visit Sri Lanka to avoid rain?
- 11 MYANMAR- LONELY BIKER LOOKS FOR OTHERS TRAVELLING THERE HALF JANUARY 2015
- 12 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 13 Suggestion for travel memories
- 14 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 15 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 16 1st time to Southeast Asian January 14 to 31
- 17 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 18 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 19 Factory "outlet" stores in Vietnam?
- 20 Missing Air Asia flight
- 21 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 22 5 nights in Japan.
- 23 Delhi this winter, in pictures!
- 24 2nd location on the beach
- 25 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka