Currently we have roundtrip non refundable tickets on Air Asia from BKK to Yangon. I am now looking at the possibility of flying one way from KL to Yangon instead of BKK to Yangon. I would plan to use the return portion of the original ticket to fly back to BKK from Yangon. For US airlines if you drop the outbound portion of your ticket they will cancel your return. I have looked on the Air Asia site, but can't seem to find any information on how Air Asia would handle this. I know in the past when I have tried to contact Air Asia I have had difficulty getting a response. Does anyone know how AA handles dropping the outbound portion of a trip?
Air Asia Policy
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 2 Best Taiwan Sites
- 3 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 4 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 5 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 6 Driving in Laos
- 7 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 8 Passport Safety
- 9 Sightseeing suggestions for Manila
- 10 My trip report from the Philippines
- 11 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 12 Art in Shanghai
- 13 One week in Thailand
- 14 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 15 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 16 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 17 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 18 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 19 Where to Play Basketball In Phuket
- 20 Cebu/Bohol - where to stay, how to see Chocolate Hills
- 21 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 22 Thailand mid-December
- 23 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 24 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 25 What I like about Mumbai