Currently we have roundtrip non refundable tickets on Air Asia from BKK to Yangon. I am now looking at the possibility of flying one way from KL to Yangon instead of BKK to Yangon. I would plan to use the return portion of the original ticket to fly back to BKK from Yangon. For US airlines if you drop the outbound portion of your ticket they will cancel your return. I have looked on the Air Asia site, but can't seem to find any information on how Air Asia would handle this. I know in the past when I have tried to contact Air Asia I have had difficulty getting a response. Does anyone know how AA handles dropping the outbound portion of a trip?
Air Asia Policy
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 2 April in Bangkok, again!
- 3 Hong Kong restaurants
- 4 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 5 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 6 Problems at 12,000'
- 7 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 8 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 9 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 10 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 11 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 12 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 13 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 14 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 15 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 16 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 17 How safe is Delhi/India
- 18 Malaria
- 19 Vietnam and coffee
- 20 I'm going to Japan!
- 21 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 22 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 23 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 24 Cherry blossom
- 25 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?