Currently we have roundtrip non refundable tickets on Air Asia from BKK to Yangon. I am now looking at the possibility of flying one way from KL to Yangon instead of BKK to Yangon. I would plan to use the return portion of the original ticket to fly back to BKK from Yangon. For US airlines if you drop the outbound portion of your ticket they will cancel your return. I have looked on the Air Asia site, but can't seem to find any information on how Air Asia would handle this. I know in the past when I have tried to contact Air Asia I have had difficulty getting a response. Does anyone know how AA handles dropping the outbound portion of a trip?
Air Asia Policy
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sri Lanka/ would like to hire driver/guide
- 2 Loikaw, Padaung Tribe
- 3 Driving in Laos
- 4 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 5 One week in Tokyo
- 6 Where to next after watching Nanjing 2014 YOG
- 7 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 8 Agent to book domestic Nepal flights
- 9 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 10 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 11 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 12 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 13 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 14 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 15 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 16 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 17 china
- 18 TIPS FOR TRAVELLING THE PHILIPPINES
- 19 where to next after Nanjing 2014 youth olympic games
- 20 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 21 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 22 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 23 China - Personal recommendations
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 25 May 31st to June 13th, 2015 in Thailand, need help in itinerary