Currently we have roundtrip non refundable tickets on Air Asia from BKK to Yangon. I am now looking at the possibility of flying one way from KL to Yangon instead of BKK to Yangon. I would plan to use the return portion of the original ticket to fly back to BKK from Yangon. For US airlines if you drop the outbound portion of your ticket they will cancel your return. I have looked on the Air Asia site, but can't seem to find any information on how Air Asia would handle this. I know in the past when I have tried to contact Air Asia I have had difficulty getting a response. Does anyone know how AA handles dropping the outbound portion of a trip?
Air Asia Policy
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sri Lanka - Does this seem right?
- 2 Discover Xian
- 3 Advice Sought On East Malaysia Itinerary
- 4 Undergraduate research on tourism in Southeast Asia
- 5 When I 31 with and yeah card good
- 6 Place to stay at Muine Phan Thiet, Vietnam?
- 7 BEST OF NORTH VIET NAM TOUR
- 8 BEST THING TO DO IN SAPA OF VIET NAM
- 9 Where best to stay in Penang
- 10 Travels to Vietnam and Cambodia
- 11 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 12 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 13 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 14 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 15 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 16 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 17 Thoughts on 2-3 week Myanmar itinerary? And local artists/galleries?
- 18 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 19 Thanks for helping make my trip to China amazing!
- 20 Haneda Airport to Narita Airport
- 21 Restaurants in Singapore
- 22 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 23 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 24 Where to go?
- 25 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday