i have read today that air asia is now flying from K/L to Kathmandu... this might be a good advantage for some of you
AIR ASIA FLTS TO KATHMANDU
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 2 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 3 Welcome To Saigon. The Heat Is On.
- 4 Myanmar - Our thoughts and experiences from our recent trip
- 5 July itinerary in Japan
- 6 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 7 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 8 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 9 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 10 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 11 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 12 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 13 10 Day Trip Through Japan (Help needed!)
- 14 picture for evisa for Myanmar?
- 15 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 16 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 17 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 18 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi
- 19 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 20 Myanmar - some questions
- 21 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 22 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 23 Chiang Mai - Sightseeing
- 24 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 25 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much