I am trying to fly from Phuket to HCMC on Saturday March 9, 2013.
I would like to take Air Asia flt 3004 departing Phuket at 12:50 arriving Bangkok at 14:10.
I would then like to take Air Asia flt 2794 departing Bangkok at 15:55 arrving HCMC at 17:30.
The Air Asia site is only allowing me to book these as separate flights and not as a connection. Will 1 hour and 45 minutes be enough time to gather bags at Don Muang and check in for the connecting flight?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://gomusclebuilding.com/biomanix/
- 2 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/tengenix-reviews/
- 3 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 4 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 5 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 6 myanmar
- 7 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 8 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 9 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 10 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 11 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 12 Travel India solo
- 13 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 14 Osaka, aquarium?
- 15 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 16 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 17 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 18 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 19 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 20 North India Itinerary advice
- 21 Indonesia travel agent
- 22 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 23 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 24 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 25 Advice on Hainan Island?