I am trying to fly from Phuket to HCMC on Saturday March 9, 2013.
I would like to take Air Asia flt 3004 departing Phuket at 12:50 arriving Bangkok at 14:10.
I would then like to take Air Asia flt 2794 departing Bangkok at 15:55 arrving HCMC at 17:30.
The Air Asia site is only allowing me to book these as separate flights and not as a connection. Will 1 hour and 45 minutes be enough time to gather bags at Don Muang and check in for the connecting flight?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 50th Anniversary trip
- 2 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 3 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 4 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 5 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 6 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 7 14 days in Myanmar
- 8 Changing planes at Dubai
- 9 Indian Food Series
- 10 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 11 "necessities" for India
- 12 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 13 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 14 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 15 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 16 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 17 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 18 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 19 Short trip to Myanmar
- 20 ATMs in Japan
- 21 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 22 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 23 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 24 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 25 Gang rape in India. Again.