I am trying to fly from Phuket to HCMC on Saturday March 9, 2013.
I would like to take Air Asia flt 3004 departing Phuket at 12:50 arriving Bangkok at 14:10.
I would then like to take Air Asia flt 2794 departing Bangkok at 15:55 arrving HCMC at 17:30.
The Air Asia site is only allowing me to book these as separate flights and not as a connection. Will 1 hour and 45 minutes be enough time to gather bags at Don Muang and check in for the connecting flight?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 2 Laos planning.
- 3 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 4 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 5 Bye bye SE Asia
- 6 India Tour Companies
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 11 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 12 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 13 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 14 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 15 One night in Osaka
- 16 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 17 Impressions of India
- 18 Japan - costs
- 19 Japan for Foodies
- 20 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 21 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 22 Japan Rail Pass
- 23 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 24 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 25 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018