I am trying to fly from Phuket to HCMC on Saturday March 9, 2013.
I would like to take Air Asia flt 3004 departing Phuket at 12:50 arriving Bangkok at 14:10.
I would then like to take Air Asia flt 2794 departing Bangkok at 15:55 arrving HCMC at 17:30.
The Air Asia site is only allowing me to book these as separate flights and not as a connection. Will 1 hour and 45 minutes be enough time to gather bags at Don Muang and check in for the connecting flight?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 2 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 3 Japan Itinerary
- 4 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 5 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 6 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 7 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 8 Amakusa island help
- 9 Japan Trip Delayed
- 10 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 11 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 12 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 13 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 14 Month long SE Asia trip
- 15 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 16 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 17 Cambodia weather
- 18 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 19 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 20 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 21 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 22 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 23 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 24 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 25 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks