I had a pre-paid reservation, requirequired by the resort, in Bali that Agoda.com made for me. The conditions were that it was a special non-refundable rate at The Chedi Club in a villa for $390 USD plus tax. This is $75-$100+ /night less than Agoda has been able to offer it at. I made a mistake and booked and paid for 4 nights when I was only going to be in Bali 3 nights. I was using Agoda elsewhere and they were after about 3 weeks to get the Chedi Club to refund me the one night saving me well over $400 with the 20% tax. I have used them in years past in Thailand and Malaysia and found their rates to be competitive within 3-6% and their service to be very good. I thought I should share.
Agoda.com really helped me out
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 2 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 3 independent travel in India
- 4 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 5 Ratings of kaiseki meals at ryokans in Japan?
- 6 SINGAPORE OR CAMBODIA??? (April Honeymoon)
- 7 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 8 Malaysia and Thailand 2013 travelogues
- 9 Magical India
- 10 geisha performance
- 11 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 12 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 13 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 14 Trip report China
- 15 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 16 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 17 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 18 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 19 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 20 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 21 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 22 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 23 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 24 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 25 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays