I had a pre-paid reservation, requirequired by the resort, in Bali that Agoda.com made for me. The conditions were that it was a special non-refundable rate at The Chedi Club in a villa for $390 USD plus tax. This is $75-$100+ /night less than Agoda has been able to offer it at. I made a mistake and booked and paid for 4 nights when I was only going to be in Bali 3 nights. I was using Agoda elsewhere and they were after about 3 weeks to get the Chedi Club to refund me the one night saving me well over $400 with the 20% tax. I have used them in years past in Thailand and Malaysia and found their rates to be competitive within 3-6% and their service to be very good. I thought I should share.
Agoda.com really helped me out
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Ubud Tips
- 2 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 3 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 4 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 5 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 6 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 7 Kathie’s & Cheryl’s Impressions of Japan
- 8 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 9 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 10 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 11 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 12 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 13 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 14 First time to srilanka
- 15 where can i find replica handbags
- 16 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 17 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 18 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 19 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 20 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 21 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 22 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 23 Nepal
- 24 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 25 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary