I had a pre-paid reservation, requirequired by the resort, in Bali that Agoda.com made for me. The conditions were that it was a special non-refundable rate at The Chedi Club in a villa for $390 USD plus tax. This is $75-$100+ /night less than Agoda has been able to offer it at. I made a mistake and booked and paid for 4 nights when I was only going to be in Bali 3 nights. I was using Agoda elsewhere and they were after about 3 weeks to get the Chedi Club to refund me the one night saving me well over $400 with the 20% tax. I have used them in years past in Thailand and Malaysia and found their rates to be competitive within 3-6% and their service to be very good. I thought I should share.
Agoda.com really helped me out
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyushu rail pass
- 2 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 3 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 4 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 5 Currency in South Korea
- 6 Places to visit in India in October
- 7 Driver in South India
- 8 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 9 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 10 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 11 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 12 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 13 6 full days in Yagoon
- 14 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 15 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 16 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 17 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 18 Amphawa Floating Market
- 19 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 20 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 21 Krabi island tours
- 22 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 23 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 24 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 25 Malaysian honeymoon