I had a pre-paid reservation, requirequired by the resort, in Bali that Agoda.com made for me. The conditions were that it was a special non-refundable rate at The Chedi Club in a villa for $390 USD plus tax. This is $75-$100+ /night less than Agoda has been able to offer it at. I made a mistake and booked and paid for 4 nights when I was only going to be in Bali 3 nights. I was using Agoda elsewhere and they were after about 3 weeks to get the Chedi Club to refund me the one night saving me well over $400 with the 20% tax. I have used them in years past in Thailand and Malaysia and found their rates to be competitive within 3-6% and their service to be very good. I thought I should share.
Agoda.com really helped me out
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 2 Vietnam - September 2015
- 3 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 4 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 5 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 6 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 7 Khao Lak
- 8 Nepal
- 9 Mongolia tour or independently
- 10 Thailand scenic places and must sees
- 11 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 12 Trip Report - 2 perfect days in New Delhi and driver recommendation
- 13 Please comment on Thailand and Cambodia Itinerary
- 14 At the top of Macau Tower!
- 15 Three days in Bangkok
- 16 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 17 Tiger Temple to lose all its tiger population soon
- 18 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 19 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 20 Photos from India!
- 21 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 22 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 23 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 24 Myanmar River Cruises
- 25 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?