I had a pre-paid reservation, requirequired by the resort, in Bali that Agoda.com made for me. The conditions were that it was a special non-refundable rate at The Chedi Club in a villa for $390 USD plus tax. This is $75-$100+ /night less than Agoda has been able to offer it at. I made a mistake and booked and paid for 4 nights when I was only going to be in Bali 3 nights. I was using Agoda elsewhere and they were after about 3 weeks to get the Chedi Club to refund me the one night saving me well over $400 with the 20% tax. I have used them in years past in Thailand and Malaysia and found their rates to be competitive within 3-6% and their service to be very good. I thought I should share.
Agoda.com really helped me out
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 2 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 3 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 4 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 5 Stop-over in Seoul
- 6 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 7 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 8 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 9 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 10 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 11 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 12 meeting at beijing airport
- 13 One week in Tokyo
- 14 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 15 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 16 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 17 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 18 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 19 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 20 Hotel in Singapore
- 21 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 22 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 23 Bali - January 2015
- 24 Visa Cambodia
- 25 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions