I had a pre-paid reservation, requirequired by the resort, in Bali that Agoda.com made for me. The conditions were that it was a special non-refundable rate at The Chedi Club in a villa for $390 USD plus tax. This is $75-$100+ /night less than Agoda has been able to offer it at. I made a mistake and booked and paid for 4 nights when I was only going to be in Bali 3 nights. I was using Agoda elsewhere and they were after about 3 weeks to get the Chedi Club to refund me the one night saving me well over $400 with the 20% tax. I have used them in years past in Thailand and Malaysia and found their rates to be competitive within 3-6% and their service to be very good. I thought I should share.
Agoda.com really helped me out
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Manaslu trekking
- 2 Nepal hiking and trekking
- 3 Everest base camp trekking
- 4 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 5 Bali Question
- 6 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 7 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 8 Vietnam - Questions
- 9 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 10 Golden eagle festival Mongolia?
- 11 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 12 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 13 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 14 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 15 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 16 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 17 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 18 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 19 Osaka shopping
- 20 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 21 Takayama ideas in April?
- 22 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 23 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 24 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 25 Sri Lanka February 15'