I had a pre-paid reservation, requirequired by the resort, in Bali that Agoda.com made for me. The conditions were that it was a special non-refundable rate at The Chedi Club in a villa for $390 USD plus tax. This is $75-$100+ /night less than Agoda has been able to offer it at. I made a mistake and booked and paid for 4 nights when I was only going to be in Bali 3 nights. I was using Agoda elsewhere and they were after about 3 weeks to get the Chedi Club to refund me the one night saving me well over $400 with the 20% tax. I have used them in years past in Thailand and Malaysia and found their rates to be competitive within 3-6% and their service to be very good. I thought I should share.
Agoda.com really helped me out
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nancy Chandler maps
- 2 Clothing needs
- 3 2 Weeks in Thailand - Looking for suggestions
- 4 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 5 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 6 Snow Monkeys in Japan
- 7 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 8 Mekong River Cruises
- 9 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 10 16 days in Vietnam
- 11 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 12 2-3 days to spend near Shanghai: Hangzhou or Monganshan?
- 13 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 14 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 15 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 16 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 17 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 18 Free Sumo ticket in Fukuoka November 21
- 19 Do we need to reserve trains far in advance or just rock up to Station?
- 20 Help re. Visa.
- 21 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 22 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 23 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 24 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 25 Ranthambore - where to stay?