I had a pre-paid reservation, requirequired by the resort, in Bali that Agoda.com made for me. The conditions were that it was a special non-refundable rate at The Chedi Club in a villa for $390 USD plus tax. This is $75-$100+ /night less than Agoda has been able to offer it at. I made a mistake and booked and paid for 4 nights when I was only going to be in Bali 3 nights. I was using Agoda elsewhere and they were after about 3 weeks to get the Chedi Club to refund me the one night saving me well over $400 with the 20% tax. I have used them in years past in Thailand and Malaysia and found their rates to be competitive within 3-6% and their service to be very good. I thought I should share.
Agoda.com really helped me out
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 NEPAL CONNECTION Non Profit Restaurant
- 2 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 3 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 4 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 5 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 6 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 7 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 8 Hiroshima Day Tour
- 9 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)
- 10 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 11 Has anyone used the home visit system in Hiroshima?
- 12 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 13 Singapore
- 14 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 15 2 weeks backpacking in Philippines
- 16 India at the end of May
- 17 National Parks - which to choose
- 18 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 19 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 20 17 Day Itinerary
- 21 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 22 Asia Tour Companies
- 23 More room for luggage in 1st class Nozomi trains than in regular trains?
- 24 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 25 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?