I had a pre-paid reservation, requirequired by the resort, in Bali that Agoda.com made for me. The conditions were that it was a special non-refundable rate at The Chedi Club in a villa for $390 USD plus tax. This is $75-$100+ /night less than Agoda has been able to offer it at. I made a mistake and booked and paid for 4 nights when I was only going to be in Bali 3 nights. I was using Agoda elsewhere and they were after about 3 weeks to get the Chedi Club to refund me the one night saving me well over $400 with the 20% tax. I have used them in years past in Thailand and Malaysia and found their rates to be competitive within 3-6% and their service to be very good. I thought I should share.
Agoda.com really helped me out
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 2 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 3 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 4 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 5 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 6 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 7 Travel during China national week?
- 8 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 9 Destination Bangkok, again
- 10 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 11 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 12 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 13 Bali or Fiji
- 14 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 15 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 16 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 17 Don't use World Expeditions
- 18 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 19 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 20 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 21 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 22 3 days in Teheran
- 23 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 24 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 25 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?