I had a pre-paid reservation, requirequired by the resort, in Bali that Agoda.com made for me. The conditions were that it was a special non-refundable rate at The Chedi Club in a villa for $390 USD plus tax. This is $75-$100+ /night less than Agoda has been able to offer it at. I made a mistake and booked and paid for 4 nights when I was only going to be in Bali 3 nights. I was using Agoda elsewhere and they were after about 3 weeks to get the Chedi Club to refund me the one night saving me well over $400 with the 20% tax. I have used them in years past in Thailand and Malaysia and found their rates to be competitive within 3-6% and their service to be very good. I thought I should share.
Agoda.com really helped me out
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 One Month in Vietnam January 2012 - Car and Driver
- 2 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 3 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 4 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 5 4 days hiking in Guilin,China
- 6 Vietnam and coffee
- 7 I'm going to Japan!
- 8 Malaria
- 9 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 10 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 11 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 12 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 13 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 14 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 15 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 16 Cherry blossom
- 17 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 18 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 19 How safe is Delhi/India
- 20 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 21 Which Putu in Bali????
- 22 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 23 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport
- 24 Suggestion for which city to break up our flights on the way to India?
- 25 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)