I had a pre-paid reservation, requirequired by the resort, in Bali that Agoda.com made for me. The conditions were that it was a special non-refundable rate at The Chedi Club in a villa for $390 USD plus tax. This is $75-$100+ /night less than Agoda has been able to offer it at. I made a mistake and booked and paid for 4 nights when I was only going to be in Bali 3 nights. I was using Agoda elsewhere and they were after about 3 weeks to get the Chedi Club to refund me the one night saving me well over $400 with the 20% tax. I have used them in years past in Thailand and Malaysia and found their rates to be competitive within 3-6% and their service to be very good. I thought I should share.
Agoda.com really helped me out
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 language problem in japan
- 2 Japan Itinerary & Logistics - help, feeling frantic!
- 3 Nepal
- 4 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 5 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 6 two free days in Beijing
- 7 hotels in Singapore-1st time there
- 8 April in Bangkok, again!
- 9 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 10 Japan - spending money?
- 11 Teaching English in Asia or Europe
- 12 China in 12 Days
- 13 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 14 Travel agencies in India e.g. Legends and Palaces, Castle and King
- 15 1st Trip to Bali
- 16 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 17 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 18 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 19 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 20 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 21 water villages, shanghai
- 22 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 23 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 24 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 25 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help