I had a pre-paid reservation, requirequired by the resort, in Bali that Agoda.com made for me. The conditions were that it was a special non-refundable rate at The Chedi Club in a villa for $390 USD plus tax. This is $75-$100+ /night less than Agoda has been able to offer it at. I made a mistake and booked and paid for 4 nights when I was only going to be in Bali 3 nights. I was using Agoda elsewhere and they were after about 3 weeks to get the Chedi Club to refund me the one night saving me well over $400 with the 20% tax. I have used them in years past in Thailand and Malaysia and found their rates to be competitive within 3-6% and their service to be very good. I thought I should share.
Agoda.com really helped me out
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 2 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 3 Exploring Thailand
- 4 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 5 Japan in December
- 6 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 7 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 8 Destination Bangkok, again
- 9 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 10 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 11 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 12 Phuket
- 13 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 14 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 15 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 16 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 17 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 18 Phones in Asia
- 19 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 20 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 21 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 22 India Add-on
- 23 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 24 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 25 Travel during China national week?