We are doing a back-to-back cruise Barcelona/Dubai/Singapore (arriving on 11/23).
Will spend few days in Singapore upon disembarkation.
We are retired so we are flexible.
1- Need suggestion as to where to go for 6+ weeks starting 12/1 to mid-Jan 2013 before visiting family in the Philippines.
2- Malaysia and Thailand perhaps? We only want to stay in at least 2 locations as our base.
Thanks. Will appreciate any input.
After Singapore, where to visit for 6+ weeks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 2 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 3 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 4 Travel during China national week?
- 5 Don't use World Expeditions
- 6 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 7 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 8 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 9 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 10 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 11 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 12 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 13 3 days in Teheran
- 14 Destination Bangkok, again
- 15 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 16 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 17 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 18 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 19 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 20 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 21 Favorite travel apps?
- 22 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 23 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 24 Foreign currency
- 25 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam