We are doing a back-to-back cruise Barcelona/Dubai/Singapore (arriving on 11/23).
Will spend few days in Singapore upon disembarkation.
We are retired so we are flexible.
1- Need suggestion as to where to go for 6+ weeks starting 12/1 to mid-Jan 2013 before visiting family in the Philippines.
2- Malaysia and Thailand perhaps? We only want to stay in at least 2 locations as our base.
Thanks. Will appreciate any input.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Looking for a hotel in Singapore, what areas should I avoid?
- 2 Bangkok, Angkor, Hanoi: Questions
- 3 Kyushu in late September
- 4 Bangkok, day tours.
- 5 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 6 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 7 My First India Trip
- 8 Help on Planning my next year itinerary
- 9 Is luggage check through available between silk air and air china
- 10 Bangkok, buffet restaurants.
- 11 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 12 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 13 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015
- 14 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 15 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 16 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 17 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 18 hanoi eats
- 19 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 20 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 21 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 22 Chiang Mai Itinerary 3 days - help with organizing?
- 23 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August
- 24 Castle & King tour questions
- 25 5 days Japan