We are doing a back-to-back cruise Barcelona/Dubai/Singapore (arriving on 11/23).
Will spend few days in Singapore upon disembarkation.
We are retired so we are flexible.
1- Need suggestion as to where to go for 6+ weeks starting 12/1 to mid-Jan 2013 before visiting family in the Philippines.
2- Malaysia and Thailand perhaps? We only want to stay in at least 2 locations as our base.
Thanks. Will appreciate any input.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hanoi Hotel
- 2 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 3 Totally unprepared
- 4 Staying at Phi Phi Don
- 5 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 6 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 7 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 8 Krabi, Koh Lanta or other
- 9 Air Travel in India
- 10 Advice for Japan trip in November
- 11 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 12 where to stay in Bali
- 13 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 14 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 15 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 16 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 17 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 18 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 19 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 20 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 21 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 23 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 24 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 25 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)