We are doing a back-to-back cruise Barcelona/Dubai/Singapore (arriving on 11/23).
Will spend few days in Singapore upon disembarkation.
We are retired so we are flexible.
1- Need suggestion as to where to go for 6+ weeks starting 12/1 to mid-Jan 2013 before visiting family in the Philippines.
2- Malaysia and Thailand perhaps? We only want to stay in at least 2 locations as our base.
Thanks. Will appreciate any input.
After Singapore, where to visit for 6+ weeks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 2 The age-old question: best time allocation in short trip?
- 3 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 4 Help needed
- 5 Stop-over in Seoul
- 6 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 7 Bali - January 2015
- 8 2 week Japan itinerary
- 9 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 10 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 11 Visa Cambodia
- 12 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 13 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 14 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 15 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 16 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 17 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 18 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 19 meeting at beijing airport
- 20 One week in Tokyo
- 21 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 22 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 23 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 24 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 25 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...