We are doing a back-to-back cruise Barcelona/Dubai/Singapore (arriving on 11/23).
Will spend few days in Singapore upon disembarkation.
We are retired so we are flexible.
1- Need suggestion as to where to go for 6+ weeks starting 12/1 to mid-Jan 2013 before visiting family in the Philippines.
2- Malaysia and Thailand perhaps? We only want to stay in at least 2 locations as our base.
Thanks. Will appreciate any input.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 In 18 days from Hongkong via Siem Reap to Singapore (itinerary)
- 2 Sri Lanka plan
- 3 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 4 Beijing
- 5 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 6 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 7 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 8 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 9 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 10 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 11 Private guide and driver for India
- 12 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 13 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 14 Hong Kong - help please.
- 15 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 16 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 17 Eating in India
- 18 Trekking in India
- 19 Where best to stay in Penang
- 20 Vietnam - September 2015
- 21 Hotel in Hanoi
- 22 17-Day Itinerary
- 23 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 24 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 25 Need Help for the itinerary