We are doing a back-to-back cruise Barcelona/Dubai/Singapore (arriving on 11/23).
Will spend few days in Singapore upon disembarkation.
We are retired so we are flexible.
1- Need suggestion as to where to go for 6+ weeks starting 12/1 to mid-Jan 2013 before visiting family in the Philippines.
2- Malaysia and Thailand perhaps? We only want to stay in at least 2 locations as our base.
Thanks. Will appreciate any input.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 2 Please help us find our MISSING friend
- 3 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 4 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 5 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 6 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 7 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 8 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 9 Buying jewelry in India
- 10 Jaipur's Gem Palace
- 11 Chiang Mai
- 12 Phuket Weather
- 13 hanoi eats
- 14 Castle & King tour operator review
- 15 If choice is necessary: Ninh Binh or Ba Be ?
- 16 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 17 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 18 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 19 Bangkok for 3 nights, first time
- 20 Mongolia itinerary
- 21 Buying Jewelry in India
- 22 Indochina Junk - Which vessel?
- 23 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 24 New Delhi - What to see?
- 25 Another Vietnam Visa Question