We are doing a back-to-back cruise Barcelona/Dubai/Singapore (arriving on 11/23).
Will spend few days in Singapore upon disembarkation.
We are retired so we are flexible.
1- Need suggestion as to where to go for 6+ weeks starting 12/1 to mid-Jan 2013 before visiting family in the Philippines.
2- Malaysia and Thailand perhaps? We only want to stay in at least 2 locations as our base.
Thanks. Will appreciate any input.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 2 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 3 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 4 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 5 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 6 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 7 Passport
- 8 Japan Itinerary
- 9 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 10 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 11 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 12 Toddler twin travel in India
- 13 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 14 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 15 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 16 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 17 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 18 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 19 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 20 Amakusa island help
- 21 Japan Trip Delayed
- 22 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 23 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 24 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 25 Month long SE Asia trip