We are doing a back-to-back cruise Barcelona/Dubai/Singapore (arriving on 11/23).
Will spend few days in Singapore upon disembarkation.
We are retired so we are flexible.
1- Need suggestion as to where to go for 6+ weeks starting 12/1 to mid-Jan 2013 before visiting family in the Philippines.
2- Malaysia and Thailand perhaps? We only want to stay in at least 2 locations as our base.
Thanks. Will appreciate any input.
After Singapore, where to visit for 6+ weeks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 2 Honeymoon In sept
- 3 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 4 Vietnam October 2014
- 5 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 6 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 7 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 8 where can i find replica handbags
- 9 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 10 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 11 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 12 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 13 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 14 Destination Bangkok, again
- 15 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 16 Indonesian visa update
- 17 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 18 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 19 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 20 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 21 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 22 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 23 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 24 3 days in Teheran
- 25 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)