We are doing a back-to-back cruise Barcelona/Dubai/Singapore (arriving on 11/23).
Will spend few days in Singapore upon disembarkation.
We are retired so we are flexible.
1- Need suggestion as to where to go for 6+ weeks starting 12/1 to mid-Jan 2013 before visiting family in the Philippines.
2- Malaysia and Thailand perhaps? We only want to stay in at least 2 locations as our base.
Thanks. Will appreciate any input.
After Singapore, where to visit for 6+ weeks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Destination Bangkok, again
- 2 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 3 where can i find replica handbags
- 4 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 5 Phones in Asia
- 6 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 7 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 8 Japan in December
- 9 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 10 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 11 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 12 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 13 India Add-on
- 14 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 15 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 16 Travel during China national week?
- 17 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 18 Phuket
- 19 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 20 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 21 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 22 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 23 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 24 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 25 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?