We are doing a back-to-back cruise Barcelona/Dubai/Singapore (arriving on 11/23).
Will spend few days in Singapore upon disembarkation.
We are retired so we are flexible.
1- Need suggestion as to where to go for 6+ weeks starting 12/1 to mid-Jan 2013 before visiting family in the Philippines.
2- Malaysia and Thailand perhaps? We only want to stay in at least 2 locations as our base.
Thanks. Will appreciate any input.
After Singapore, where to visit for 6+ weeks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BEST OF NORTH VIET NAM TOUR
- 2 BEST THING TO DO IN SAPA OF VIET NAM
- 3 Sri Lanka - Does this seem right?
- 4 Where best to stay in Penang
- 5 Travels to Vietnam and Cambodia
- 6 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 7 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 8 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 9 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 10 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 11 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 12 Thoughts on 2-3 week Myanmar itinerary? And local artists/galleries?
- 13 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 14 Thanks for helping make my trip to China amazing!
- 15 Haneda Airport to Narita Airport
- 16 Restaurants in Singapore
- 17 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 18 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 19 Where to go?
- 20 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 21 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 22 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 23 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 24 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 25 Which airport for Tokyo