We are doing a back-to-back cruise Barcelona/Dubai/Singapore (arriving on 11/23).
Will spend few days in Singapore upon disembarkation.
We are retired so we are flexible.
1- Need suggestion as to where to go for 6+ weeks starting 12/1 to mid-Jan 2013 before visiting family in the Philippines.
2- Malaysia and Thailand perhaps? We only want to stay in at least 2 locations as our base.
Thanks. Will appreciate any input.
After Singapore, where to visit for 6+ weeks
- 1 Need help rounding out China itinerary
- 2 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 3 Our favorite Bali -- Ubud, Amed, Seminyak, Pemuteran – 2012
- 4 Best beach to stay at in Phuket?
- 5 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 6 China 2013 - 17 Days, 7 Airlines, 12 Flights, 21,206 Miles
- 7 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 8 package tours to thailand, flying from us
- 9 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 10 Food in Uzbekistan
- 11 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 12 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 13 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 14 Train Fares in Japan
- 15 First trip to China - Itinerary advice please!
- 16 Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
- 17 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 18 Udaipur, India
- 19 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 20 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 21 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 22 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 23 independent travel in India
- 24 Four Seasons Golden Triangle
- 25 Trip Report - 5 1/2 days in Luang Prabang