We are doing a back-to-back cruise Barcelona/Dubai/Singapore (arriving on 11/23).
Will spend few days in Singapore upon disembarkation.
We are retired so we are flexible.
1- Need suggestion as to where to go for 6+ weeks starting 12/1 to mid-Jan 2013 before visiting family in the Philippines.
2- Malaysia and Thailand perhaps? We only want to stay in at least 2 locations as our base.
Thanks. Will appreciate any input.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip Report with Pictures and HD Video: Middle East & India
- 2 Arashiyama Excursion
- 3 Hotel reservations for Chiang Mai 11/9-11-16?
- 4 Help with choosing guided tour
- 5 Yunnan to Guilin
- 6 Video : INDIA - Epic journey through India
- 7 Tours for 7 hour lay over in Hong Kong
- 8 How to avoid MSG in China?
- 9 Christmas in Bali
- 10 Christmas in Cambodia
- 11 Best beach in December
- 12 Surin Beach - Rubbish Reports?
- 13 Hotel swimming pools - Delhi and Kolkata and more
- 14 Paddy fields in Vietnam
- 15 China visa
- 16 Japan: SIM card vs. MiFi
- 17 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 18 Inoculations for Vietnam & Camboda
- 19 Kyoto to Tokyo airport - Train or Fly
- 20 Visa to Beijing China
- 21 A couple of Kyoto questions
- 22 Hotel in Langkawi
- 23 Kerala- Periyar or Alleppey, which place is more scenic ?
- 24 Good restaurants in Shanghai
- 25 Flight from Siem Reap to Chiang Mai