We are doing a back-to-back cruise Barcelona/Dubai/Singapore (arriving on 11/23).
Will spend few days in Singapore upon disembarkation.
We are retired so we are flexible.
1- Need suggestion as to where to go for 6+ weeks starting 12/1 to mid-Jan 2013 before visiting family in the Philippines.
2- Malaysia and Thailand perhaps? We only want to stay in at least 2 locations as our base.
Thanks. Will appreciate any input.
After Singapore, where to visit for 6+ weeks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 2 vietnam and laos
- 3 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 4 My SEA trip - photos update
- 5 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 6 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 7 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 8 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 9 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 10 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 11 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 12 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok
- 13 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 14 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 15 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 16 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 17 Advice needed for April itinerary and rail pass
- 18 visiting Edu castle on 1/2/15
- 19 Are teens dressed in costumes in Harajuku on days other than Sunday?
- 20 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 21 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 22 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 23 Ao Nang-Phi Phi and Phi Phi-Phuket
- 24 RTP Spokesman: Tourists DO NOT Need To Carry Passports
- 25 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips