We are doing a back-to-back cruise Barcelona/Dubai/Singapore (arriving on 11/23).
Will spend few days in Singapore upon disembarkation.
We are retired so we are flexible.
1- Need suggestion as to where to go for 6+ weeks starting 12/1 to mid-Jan 2013 before visiting family in the Philippines.
2- Malaysia and Thailand perhaps? We only want to stay in at least 2 locations as our base.
Thanks. Will appreciate any input.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 2 Singapore or Bali
- 3 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 4 Hanoi, Vietnam - The last days in April, 2015
- 5 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 6 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 7 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 8 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 9 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 10 Places to see in Kuala Lumpur
- 11 First trip to Japan
- 12 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 13 Hotel in Tokyo
- 14 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 15 Kuala Lumpur & Penang
- 16 Business class on JAL
- 17 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 18 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 19 First Time in Thailand Trip Report - Bangkok & Surin Beach, Phuket
- 20 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 21 Sri Lanka itinerary questions and beach resort whale watching
- 22 What beach to choose?!?!
- 23 Private guides & drivers in China
- 24 Dogster: The Great Stumble Forward - India
- 25 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!