After hours of reading--please help with my itinerary.
I will be traveling after my honeymoon (so will get some beach time in tropical area in Indian ocean). I have about 3 weeks left after that time to see this area. **My only flight confirmed back is my last day September 2nd from Ho Chi Minh City to US and my start has to be from India (Hyderabad)**
**With current schedule: I have about 7 days i'm not accounting for** (but have skipped the beach area in thailand for now but can add if other areas covered and not really interested in doing LAOS on this trip).
Leave Hydrabad August 9th 1am flight
August 9 (Saturday)- 12: chiang mai
August 12-(Tuesday)-15th : fly to BKK
August 15th (Friday)-18th: fly to siem reap; do angor wat
August 18th (Sunday)- 20th : fly to phnom phem—leave 20th night
August 20t- 23nd; Fly in to Hanoi at night; go to halong bay
August 23nd-26th Fly to DANANG; do day trip to Hoi an
Sept 2nd: HCM 5:30am
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Short Trip to Japan & South East Asia
- 2 A great trip in India
- 3 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 4 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 5 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 6 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 7 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 8 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 9 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 10 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 11 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 12 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 13 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 14 Sulawesi
- 15 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?
- 16 Direct flight from JFK/Newark to Tokyo
- 17 Day Trip in Bohol - Travel Report
- 18 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 19 Pearls in Beijing and MORE!
- 20 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 21 Bali in March for 5 nights?
- 22 Varanasi : Advice needed on how best to see the evening Aarti
- 23 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 24 Armenia: A Wild Thyme
- 25 Traveling on low budget ,Japan