After hours of reading--please help with my itinerary.
I will be traveling after my honeymoon (so will get some beach time in tropical area in Indian ocean). I have about 3 weeks left after that time to see this area. **My only flight confirmed back is my last day September 2nd from Ho Chi Minh City to US and my start has to be from India (Hyderabad)**
**With current schedule: I have about 7 days i'm not accounting for** (but have skipped the beach area in thailand for now but can add if other areas covered and not really interested in doing LAOS on this trip).
Leave Hydrabad August 9th 1am flight
August 9 (Saturday)- 12: chiang mai
August 12-(Tuesday)-15th : fly to BKK
August 15th (Friday)-18th: fly to siem reap; do angor wat
August 18th (Sunday)- 20th : fly to phnom phem—leave 20th night
August 20t- 23nd; Fly in to Hanoi at night; go to halong bay
August 23nd-26th Fly to DANANG; do day trip to Hoi an
Sept 2nd: HCM 5:30am
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 2 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 3 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 4 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 5 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 6 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 7 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 8 Japan GTG, early April
- 9 Beijing tours
- 10 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 11 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 14 Takayama trail, Japan
- 15 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 16 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 17 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 18 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 19 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 20 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 21 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 22 Visa for India
- 23 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 24 Hútòng Walking
- 25 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos