After hours of reading--please help with my itinerary.
I will be traveling after my honeymoon (so will get some beach time in tropical area in Indian ocean). I have about 3 weeks left after that time to see this area. **My only flight confirmed back is my last day September 2nd from Ho Chi Minh City to US and my start has to be from India (Hyderabad)**
**With current schedule: I have about 7 days i'm not accounting for** (but have skipped the beach area in thailand for now but can add if other areas covered and not really interested in doing LAOS on this trip).
Leave Hydrabad August 9th 1am flight
August 9 (Saturday)- 12: chiang mai
August 12-(Tuesday)-15th : fly to BKK
August 15th (Friday)-18th: fly to siem reap; do angor wat
August 18th (Sunday)- 20th : fly to phnom phem—leave 20th night
August 20t- 23nd; Fly in to Hanoi at night; go to halong bay
August 23nd-26th Fly to DANANG; do day trip to Hoi an
Sept 2nd: HCM 5:30am
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 2 Help buy shares online
- 3 Sim cards and adaptors
- 4 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 5 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 6 How to Celebrate New Year 2016 in Pakistan?
- 7 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 8 India help needed
- 9 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 10 Sri Lanka Visa
- 11 Hoi Ann hotel
- 12 Hotel in Hanoi
- 13 Place to stay Hue
- 14 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 15 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 16 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 17 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 18 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 19 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 20 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 21 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 22 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 23 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 24 Trekking outside Sapa
- 25 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann