My daughter and I have 5 days in Hong Kong when I will mainly be in a meeting, and then a week to explore anywhere between Hong Kong and Hawaii. We were originally heading to New Zealand but flights were VERY expensive. 13 yo prefers nature/adventure to cities but is flexible. Phuket/Bangcock? Somewhere Marshall Islands or Cook Islands? Great Wall and terra cotta warriors? We have some Marriott miles if that helps... Thanks in advance
After Hong Kong with 13yo daughter- safe nature adventure, on a budget?
- 1 Ipoh
- 2 Hello, Vietnam
- 3 Singapore Changi Recommends
- 4 1 week in Himachalpradesh in begining of September. Where to go?
- 5 PALACE ON WHEELS - INDIA
- 6 Kashmir or Nepal
- 7 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 8 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 9 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 10 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 11 Sri Lanka
- 12 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 13 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 14 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 15 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 16 Udaipur, India
- 17 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 18 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 19 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 20 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 21 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 22 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 23 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 24 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 25 Wildlife Tour of India