im going to south china next year, travelling from vietnam by train can anyone give me any tips on the best routes and highlights to see in south china. im visiting for two weeks and need to end up in hong kong for a connecting flight. i would like to visit guillin, yangshuo, dragon backbone rice terraces, yangzi river the main highlights. will i have enough time? what is the best mode of transport? any recommendations please.
advise please on travelling round south china
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Which Putu in Bali????
- 2 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 3 Trip Report - Yunnan Province, China and Mongolia
- 4 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 5 buying a van in Mongolia
- 6 April in Bangkok, again!
- 7 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 8 Japan, japan
- 9 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 10 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 11 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 12 Hong Kong restaurants
- 13 Problems at 12,000'
- 14 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 15 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 16 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 17 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 18 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 19 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 20 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 21 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 22 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 23 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 24 How safe is Delhi/India
- 25 Malaria