im going to south china next year, travelling from vietnam by train can anyone give me any tips on the best routes and highlights to see in south china. im visiting for two weeks and need to end up in hong kong for a connecting flight. i would like to visit guillin, yangshuo, dragon backbone rice terraces, yangzi river the main highlights. will i have enough time? what is the best mode of transport? any recommendations please.
advise please on travelling round south china
- 1 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 2 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 3 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 4 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 5 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 6 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 7 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 8 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 9 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 10 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 11 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 12 where to go in SE Asia
- 13 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 14 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 15 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 16 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 17 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 18 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 19 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 20 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 21 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 22 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 23 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 24 Sri Lanka
- 25 Suggestion for Bali