my wife would like to see a 'fishing village' but we have 48 hours in hong kong and will see the light show on land the first evening. there are many possible options if one chooses either an evening cruise with or without dinner or the fishing village cruise dinner. Could do other things. Has anyone tried any of these? Do any sail through interesting areas. opinions requested. thank you
advise on evening cruies/ lei Yui Mun cruise/finishing villages
- 1 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 2 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 3 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 4 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 5 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 6 Words of narendra modi
- 7 where to go in SE Asia
- 8 white sand beaches in thailand
- 9 Langtang Valley Trek
- 10 A Good source for Wholesale Thai Hill Tribe silver and semi precious stones
- 11 4 week honeymoon in India - itinerary help
- 12 post local ads
- 13 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 14 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 15 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 16 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 17 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 18 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 19 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 20 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 21 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 22 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 23 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 24 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 25 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?