my wife would like to see a 'fishing village' but we have 48 hours in hong kong and will see the light show on land the first evening. there are many possible options if one chooses either an evening cruise with or without dinner or the fishing village cruise dinner. Could do other things. Has anyone tried any of these? Do any sail through interesting areas. opinions requested. thank you
advise on evening cruies/ lei Yui Mun cruise/finishing villages
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 2 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 3 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 4 Golden Triangle Voyage – An Awesome Experience in India
- 5 Traditional & Cultural Safari in India through Golden Triangle
- 6 China with Collette Tours
- 7 Exploring Thailand
- 8 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 9 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 10 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 11 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company
- 12 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 13 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 14 Buying cycling clothes in Bangkok
- 15 Ho Chi Minh Mekong delta, pnom penh
- 16 Back from Kyoto, Koyasan, Hiroshima, Miyajima, Kyushu. Questions welcome!
- 17 K.L. Ideas on Hotel so on.
- 18 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 19 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 20 How would you organize this itinerary?
- 21 Experience using River Mekong or SST travel agencies?
- 22 Japan in December
- 23 Places to visit in India in October
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 25 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)