Hi to everyone,
I am looking to travel around Xmas/NY time for 3 weeks in SEAsia for my honeymoon. I have only been to the region once when i backpacked from Bangkok around the southern islands so I lack the experience in organising this. Therefore any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
This time around, the original idea is to relax for 2-3 days somewhere nice (was thinking of Chiang Mai), then be a bit more adventurous and explore a bit of Cambodia (and/or maybe Vietnam) and end with a week in a nice resort in the Philippines having my eye set on El Nido Miniloc.
However, now that I am looking at flights there are not many direct flights and I would like to reduce the cost and time wasting of connecting through Bangkok all the time.
I read somewhere that about boat tours that go from Sien Riep to Phohm Pehn and from there to Saigon (which has a direct flight to Manila and would be great). Has anyone done such a boat trip? How long did it take? Was it worth it?
Any other feedback on my proposed schedule?
ADVISE NEEDED: Cambodia - Vietnam - Phillipines
Hi to everyone,
- 1 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 2 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 3 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 4 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 5 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 6 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 7 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 8 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 9 India, What Can I Say!
- 10 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 11 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 12 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 13 Wildlife Tour of India
- 14 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 15 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 16 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 17 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 18 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 19 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 20 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 21 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 22 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 23 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 24 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?
- 25 Photography Trip to Vietnam