Would appreciate some advice regarding our itinerary for travel in Japan for 13 nights at beginning of Nov 2016. We're in our mid 50s.
Itinerary is as follows:
Day 1-3 nites in Tokyo (use national local pass)
Day 4 Travel to Nagano area 1 nite (activate JR Pass)
Day 5 Nagano to Hakone 1 nite
Day 6 Hakone to Nagoya or straight to Takayama 1 nite
Day 7 Takayama to Kyoto overnite
Day 8 Kyoto overnite
Day 9 Kyoto to Hiroshima overnite, visit Miyajima
Day 10 Hiroshima to Nara overnite?
Day 11 Nara (use national local pass)
Day 12 Nara to Osaka
Day 13 Osaka
Day 14 Depart Osaka
Hubby has been to Japan many yrs b4 (mainly Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka n Nara). We visited Nagasaki while on an asian cruise a few yrs ago.
Any ideas/thoughts or recommended changes to above itinerary would be highly appreciated. Many thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Looking for access code to travel
- 2 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 3 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 4 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 5 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 6 Sim cards and adaptors
- 7 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 8 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 9 Hotel in Hanoi
- 10 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 11 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 12 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 13 India help needed
- 14 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 15 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 16 Trekking outside Sapa
- 17 Place to stay Hue
- 18 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 19 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 20 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 21 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 22 Go to Pai or not?
- 23 Ko Kraden hotels
- 24 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 25 Hoi Ann hotel