Would appreciate some advice regarding our itinerary for travel in Japan for 13 nights at beginning of Nov 2016. We're in our mid 50s.
Itinerary is as follows:
Day 1-3 nites in Tokyo (use national local pass)
Day 4 Travel to Nagano area 1 nite (activate JR Pass)
Day 5 Nagano to Hakone 1 nite
Day 6 Hakone to Nagoya or straight to Takayama 1 nite
Day 7 Takayama to Kyoto overnite
Day 8 Kyoto overnite
Day 9 Kyoto to Hiroshima overnite, visit Miyajima
Day 10 Hiroshima to Nara overnite?
Day 11 Nara (use national local pass)
Day 12 Nara to Osaka
Day 13 Osaka
Day 14 Depart Osaka
Hubby has been to Japan many yrs b4 (mainly Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka n Nara). We visited Nagasaki while on an asian cruise a few yrs ago.
Any ideas/thoughts or recommended changes to above itinerary would be highly appreciated. Many thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 (U S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 shanghai for 4 days
- 3 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 Japan rough itinerary
- 5 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 6 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 7 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 8 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 10 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 11 Budget Servied Apt
- 12 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 13 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 14 Something about... Malaysia
- 15 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 16 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 17 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 18 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 19 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 20 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 21 Japan Itinerary!
- 22 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 23 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 24 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 25 First Trip to Japan in August