My partner and I are 8 months into a 2 year around the world trip and currently planning our route through central asia and into China.
We should arrive in China at the start of August, entering overland from Kazakstan, we are only over landing, no flying is allowed.
We are trying to study and learn about Permaculture as we make our way around the world, volunteer where projects are of interest to us, love nature and learning about new cultures. Where possible we strive to stay in Eco friendly places, eat organically and seek places where we can escape the monetary system through skill exchange.
Does anyone have any suggestions for places to stay and visit in China that would suite our criteria, know of any good environmental volunteering projects or better still Permaculture projects.
We will spend upto 60 days in china and are undecided on our exit point, but it is most likely to be into SE asia.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, and please feel free to take a look at our blog via our profile to get a better feel for what we are seeking/trying to achieve from our travels.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 2 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 3 Private tours in Northern India
- 4 a month in india
- 5 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 6 Free tour in Hanoi with nice local students
- 7 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 8 Antiquariat Jaipur | Antique Jewelry Fine Art Company In India
- 9 changing left over currency
- 10 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 11 Alternative to Koyasan
- 12 Itinerary feedback please
- 13 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 14 Thing to do in yogyakarta indonesia
- 15 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 16 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 17 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 18 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 19 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 20 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 21 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 22 Tokyo hotel help
- 23 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 24 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 25 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary